What Sup Forums related things do you wish for?

What Sup Forums related things do you wish for?

> Thor 3 does end apocalyptically & with the destruction of Asgard leaving Thor as we saw him in the Infinity War footage. Have it be something tragic like have him do something drastic to defeat Hela/Surtur like summoning the lorn bolt & destroys Asgard himself as a side effect.
> Another Martian Manhunter series.
> Liam Sharp is on Aquaman after Sejic or a Martian Manhunter series.
> Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Mos2.

>> Thor 3 does end apocalyptically & with the destruction of Asgard leaving Thor as we saw him in the Infinity War footage. Have it be something tragic like have him do something drastic to defeat Hela/Surtur like summoning the lorn bolt & destroys Asgard himself as a side effect.

I'm more disappointed that Asgard ended up being completely worthless to the overall structure of the MCU.

Let's see.
>>Stargirl series
>>More obscure characters being used again at Marvel
>>An overall better sense of cohesiveness at Marvel...

>> Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Mos2.
>> Another Martian Manhunter series.
Holy shit. These please.

>Storm Hawks season 3
>NU Ducktales being good to the very end, and not going on forever like Spongebob
>Dragon's Lair movie successfully completed and being a moderate success

What did you think of the previous MM series?
I really liked it.
For a new one I hope they focus on the noir detective side of things.

> Wonder Woman sequel contains more sex appeal.
> Wonder Woman 3 is chase film with Diana tracking Cheetah through jungles & exotic locations with heavy flashbacks to her & Minerva bonding over mythology & archeology.
> Cheetah is not a henchman to any bigger villain. I want her to get all the focus.
> Hally Berry is NOT in any Wonder Woman film.

>cape movies stop being made
>comics industry goes through massive format adjustment, cape comics are more popular but non-capes become mainstream as well

I want more video game cartoon adaptations in the vein of Netflixvania.

Goddamn I loved that scene. Big teeth and claws make me moist.

>I want more video game cartoon adaptations in the vein of Netflixvania.
Agreed, have you seen the Bayonetta anime or the Heavenly Sword 3d movie?

> Ducktales, rocko and the hey arnold movie beign good.
> Whatever it takes for marvel to be readable again or at the very least the x-men and spider-man
> marvel and dc making miniseries for tv, only one autoconclusive season per show

>Jeph Loeb writes a comic mini about Nova finally finding his dad
>Defenders isn't shit
>new Spider-Man cartoon is good
>Marvel puts out some more older audience DTVs
>The Doomsday Clock doesn't sick
>Superman gets his trunks back
>DC puts out good animated content that isn't TTG or JLA

>Wishing for things
I wish that god damn monkey's paw would burn in hell

>What co related things do you wish for?

That life was a cartoon or anime. Real life sucks..

>steven universe gets a shitton better, has less filler and have the filler that does happen be gem focused and good, and have the gem world story end with a new arc about having steven face warhammer orks, reproids, and cybermen KO among other aliens
>have loud house write off clyde and make the sisters the main focus again
>have the invader zim reboot stay as an actual series and age up gaz and use her for tsundere fan service

OMG user, that card you posted was from a set I have a few of from my Childhood, I just re-sorted all my cards including them into a new container yesterday.

>real life is now a cartoon
>it still sucks

bump

More superjail.

At least bump with image.

What did he mean by this?

Give Adventure Time a legitimately good ending and I'll be kept happy for a while. That's about all I need right now.

>> Another Martian Manhunter series.
I'd take that

This

Fuck cheetah. Give Silver Swan.

Mah ningen

I want MM to be in the justice League
I want Guy Gardner GL, fucking Kyle and John
I want Mr. Myx to be a playable character in the injustice games

>keep the plotline that prademons inseminate human males and force them to birth new prademons out their buttholes in justice league. The parademons already look cool and alien and i want some good body horror in superhero films and modern movies in general
>make more shows like on adult swim where there not afraid to sexualize women, but keep them looking like pic related and make them no look like the women in mr pickles
>keep feminism and feminists out of Sup Forums culture, especially cartoons. I hate how marvel comics is right now but i mostly read trades of reprints from the 90s so that wont affect me as much as a cartoon im watching suddenly becoming a feminist misandrist soap box
>have action cartoons again with a major push and make the fucking toys good. Companies like hasbro and mattel have progressivley made their toys shittier and shittier by each year and they keep them at the same price or in some cases raise the prices. Keep the sculptung, paint, and articulation at 2009 tier. If you had the budget to do this in the great recession then theres no fucking excuse not to do it now
>make peridot live in stevens room instead of the exile at the barn and have steven get a harem between connie, amythest, and peridot, and hook lapis up with andy

What was that guy even protesting about anyways? It sounds like he was just trying to be a beligerant faggot

As long as the DCEU exist. They do not take the texturing off Superman's suit.

>Thanos to do some actual infinity gauntlet, reality-bending shit like in the comics, rather than the current MCU different-coloured laser beams.
>New marvel and DC games actually being good (waiting for the square-enix marvel game to be announced).
>The Judge dredd tv show being good enough, both in itself and so that non-big2 comics gain the confidence to produce their own media.