I started watching this show on Netflix because I'm a leaf without cable and there's not many cartoons to really watch...

I started watching this show on Netflix because I'm a leaf without cable and there's not many cartoons to really watch and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was just going to be a kiddy show but it is better than it has any right to be.

>those fluid assed transformations
>catchy music
>netflix has french dub up so it has cute french voice actresses

Does anyone else enjoy this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sYuGt1fr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is best girl?

There used to be threads for this

Oh fuck yeah, OP watching French dub master race. Glad you're enjoying it.
There's a small following on here, used to be much bigger when it was airing in France and when Netflix first got it last year.

Mephisto.

Which princess is your favorite/do you want to [stick your dick into/scissor]?

Waiting on next season! I still mad Nathanial finding out Iris's identify was reversed. Prax was best girl and Lolistep is best song.

>Lolistep is best song.
Lolistep is better in French

All the songs are better in French.

How can that be when the French voices suck?

There's pretty fair parity between songs/VAs in english and french as far as preferences go.

Amaru is best pony

Do you even Gramorr?

Only listened to the songs in French so nope.

Go watch the first six eps in French and tell me the French dub is bad. Now.
Protip: French Talia is amazingly more waifuable

Nah. Why would I do that when the songs suck in French?

I could listen to Talia voice and singing voice all day
Also some lyrics are waaaay too cheesy for me (I'm looking at you lolistep!), not that I don't listen to them but I get the same effect when I listen to edgelord tier shit like slayer, can't hear without laughing. That's why I prefer French voices

>Protip: French Talia is amazingly more waifuable
Infinity + X is still infinity
Also... Talia has no right to be THIS HOT

We're magic is actually a wonderful song in French, hell even BFF is bearable

Only time I listened to BFF for longer than like 5 seconds was subbing the chorus, and was surprised how much better it was.

Because the songs are like barely a fraction of the episodes you dummy.
Lets go, smokes.

The brown one, duh.

They asked who IS best girl, not who WAS best girl. Corpses don't count.

>pony
nigga that's a...a... the fuck is that thing?

I wish I didn't miss out on them. It seems like it's mostly just enjoyable and there's not much to talk about after it's over sadly.

I was tempted to try to bid on an Amaru happy mean (or some fast food place) toy from France but it was 20 euros.

Normally he's a little cat/dog thing, but he can transform into a pegasus.

Digimon has animals that make more sense than Amaru.

Why do they even need his pegasus form when they have hoverboards?

anyone have a magnet for this? I dont want my family seeing this on my netflix history

Merchandise. See for one example.

If you dont mind quality and that its the English dub KissCartoon should have the whole series.
I need to get the pastebin and Mega links saved somewhere convenient for threads like this after phone reset.

Also best girl, best team

pastebin.com/sYuGt1fr

Why is it called Lolirock?

I catch an ever elusive LoliRock thread just as I was about to call it a night.

The creators are French and Loli means laugh, so the name is Laugh and Rock.

But they are also a fan of anime obviously so I don't believe them. Also Lolita is a french word.

Long, in universe answer, Auriana who's kind of vaguely latina combined "lol y rock" like laughter (fun) and rock.

Short answer, because this is by the same people who made Totally Spies.

That is a qt 3.14ris, and I thank you for this pic

Answer in form of a question and both answers will win you Jeopardy.

>the fucking title of the show is Lolirock
fuck is this

Lolis who rock, duh.

Literally everytime there's a thread someone brings this up.

I was one of them until i watched it.

but loli do rocks

>hurr durr muh name

Just try it user. First 6 for a fair rating.

Thanks for the kind words. I feel like I ought to post these at a better venue, but tumblr creeps me out.

I don't go to tumblr very often but you made me curious to see what it was like.

I just find it so hard to follow artists. I end up getting addicted to reblogging and following too many shitpost/repost blogs and miss all the originalc ontent.

Hmm it's kind of creepy but pretty close to Sup Forums creepy.

Oh no we're getting into vitiligo I'm out.

Uhh, I don't think that's vitiligo...

It isn't vitilgo. Pretty sure those are scars/burn marks from the explosion

OH crap I never got that far yet.

Kill-Marry-Fuck

Just main girls or...?
Kill Auriana
Fuck Talia
Marry Iris

Why would you want to kill any of them?

We don't kill Rocks here, son

Hope you do

The faces in this show look fucking atrocious. Anime style is not hard to do right.

So much pedobait in just one show...

Really the main thing to use tumblr for with LR is to follow the production blog. Lots of neat resources and stories from the production days. Just drop a bookmark and check every so often ( not now since >muh vacations)

Unfortunately they're not even flat so it can't be. I wish the show called Lolirock had actual lolis.

They teach rock to lolis in those girl scout episodes

Kill Auriana
Marry Iris because I'd get to fuck her later and have ephidian master race children
Fuck Talia and keep her as a concubine

>Kill Auri
Considering she always was the fandom pet here, this is a massive reversal for Sup Forums

That delicious aunt tho

>tfw your aunt will never be a luchador ninja

and then they sleep with them.

You're bad people and you are not my loli/co/cks.

I've found two major things improved my experience of using tumblr vastly:
>don't follow artists who reblog and post fucktons of non-art, just bookmark their pages and go through them every so often
>clean your dashboard up by flagging all the posts that are political/random meme shit as "not interested"
After doing that for a month or so I get like 95% new art on my dashboard now and very little else.

And as a drawfag who also has a blog, I try to practice what I preach - people are interested in art not my blogposting or soapboxing. This all helps me avoid the horrible political side of tumblr completely.

Yeah I tend to avoid the politics of dumblr as well and stick with reposting/posting LR related things. Pretty much the only reason I caved and made one was for the series. Worth it for getting to gush to staff from France and Malaysia sides of the production.

Book marking the LoliRock tag proper I've found is best for getting new arts and such, though you are more prone to shipping if thats not your thing.

All I seem to find there these days are goddamn shippers. The sad thing is they're the ones making the half-decent fanart.

I'm kind of new to it in general because I avoided mega fandoms like Potter and ATLA, where its super active and there are deep set factions.
Personally know a few in this case. Handy for getting occasional arts you'd really like.

It's a damn shame shipping is so big these days that it destroys fandom and even the creators.

Don't make me cry user.

>Loli means laugh
Nope. laugh is "Rire" in french. In french loli means exactly what everyone's rightly assumed. It seems, though, that the creators of the show intended the title as a play on lollipop and didn't realize what else it'd sound like.

>didn't realize what else it'd sound like
Yes user, I'm sure the guys at Marathon, who made the wholesome and innocent Totally Spies (which NEVER had any questionable subtext fly below the radar) would have had no idea of any other possible meanings the title might have. Just an innocent oversight.

I think less "didn't realize" and more hoped that it wouldnt be perceived the way we have. Which for the most part it hasn't by normie parents.

Oh, we coaxing tears now? (OP please dont look)

Even Lollipop, or rather the french equivalent, is a highly loaded term in french anyway, being slang for blowjobs.

Anyone got a mega for the french version of season 1?

Check the pastebin, all the season 1 links should be there

What's wrong with her FAAAAAAAAAAAACE

The guys who made this show definitely watch anime or there are some in the staff who do. So they absolutely knew what was going on.

The show gives me an erection which is all I require, I just wish they wouldn't recycle songs, and transformation sequences, and music videos so much.

lovetap

Would you user?

There are many would's for Auri, you must be more specific

I'd like to rape these young uns

Lolirock her, of course

I would tap.

Well she produces a good WWW mana so I can reason with that.

The loli in the movie poster or Lolita sucks a lollipop for this reason.

I ain't going back to Tumblr.

you dont have to, if you train your fists, user

If you say so.