Hunters Of Salamanstra Storytime Part 5

The White Wolf reigned over the Hunting profession in Salamanstra, she was practically a legend. Her death was a great loss to everyone. Her death drives her sister to take a stand and become a Hunter herself. Kessah wants to make a name for herself, outside of her sister's shadow. She wants the glory, the adventure, and the chance to live her own life. She may have signed up for more than she expected, however. Follow her adventures as a Hunter of Salamanstra!
>Hunters of Salamanstra started as a concept back in 2010. I wanted to do a fantasy that involved monster hunting. It's influenced by such series as Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, Beserk, Claymore, Final Fantasy.
First Thread: → # → #
Second Thread: → # → #
Third Thread: → #
Fourth Thread:

First for awoo

>Helcapras: "Why are you running away?"
>Giant Helcapra/Alpha: *Daemonic Screeching*

Been following J.J. since the days of cammyfan.com

You've been posting this for days and I've been giving it a fair chance...but this comic just seems bad. The art improved over time but the composition and writing is terrible. It's a chore just to read.

I don't know if you're a fan or the author, but I'm sorry, I just can't get into this.

It reminds me intensely of my days as a tween/teen RPer in the days of AOL. Maybe I'm just nostalgic but I've been enjoying it. The pacing is almost like reading a webcomic in realtime though, and I've resisted the urge to just find the whole thing elsewhere and binge it.

I'm not really a "fan" of the author, I just read anything that has a Supernatural or Horror bent. Anything that features demons and eldritch abominations is something I usually find myself enjoying.

Time for some magick bullshit.

>namefag with shit taste

Jesus.

>Jose "same-face animu horsefucker" Joseco

NOPE.

>94682150
>94682168
Look at these self-entitled fags here, thinking their meaningless opinions matter in the long run. Truly saddening. Perhaps R&M would be more to your tastes?

>Those eyes in the dark.
Sweet Fuck. We've gone full Silent Hill.

>words words words words words words words words
>weeb bait
>minimalist backgrounds
>gradient abuse
>shitty basic photoshop effects
>shitty composition
>gesture? what's that
yep, it's a keenspot comic

Whatever, turd. I've seen far worse shit online that'll turn your gonads into sludge, your eyes bleed out, stomach curdling, and your brain to cottage cheese.

This is why no one likes tripfags.

There is probably some truth to this. There is some genuinely *disturbing* Shit online that few people would ever dare to storytimeveryone. Such as that of new story with women as giant, perpetually horny battle-tanks.

Gah!

>Large, Four-Legged, Gray and Pink Hide, Tentacles on its back, Vertical mouth with lots of teeth.
That's a fucking Dark Young. Her team just got speed-blitzed by a bloody Dark Young.

There's a reason pixiv and HF have filters to cover the brain-scarring. Keep storytiming good user.

Sure thin user.

What an asshole.

That's not promising

Oh shit, here comes the horror.

MEDIC!

What In the Name Of The Lord Mother? Sweet Fuck, Why?

>Dark Young
Fuck.

>turd

Uh huh. Autist.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Your guro pony fetish?

A namefag on pixiv? Confirmed pedo.

Racking up the (you)s tonight with all the shitposters

>>How do I draw different faces?

That's retarded.

Welp, everyone's dead Cap'n. Time to plunge into the depths of Hell itself.

>cammyfan.com

What kind of retard admits to going to that shithole?

>94683207
>94683224
>94683248
Look t all these Reddit-tier fags fishing for (You)s. Must be getting desperate since out people don't buy their diatribe.

>Guro animu furfaggotry

Worst than RWBY.

>"Leave us alone!"
>Dark Young: *IA IA!*

This doesn't look like a PS2 game with highschool VAs

This is just ordinary gore; I always interpret "guro" as *gratuitous* gore.

Wow. Is this your first day here?

>94683343
I've probably been on here longer than you, my dear "friend".

It's got shitty character designs, generic anime tropes, and you're only reading it because you're all over the creator's cock.

Why in the name of God can it stand upright!? Why is this a thing!?

Yet here you are, sitting in this thread.

You don't know how to reply to posts properly, you dumb cunt. So no.

> my dear "friend"
Autism.

Through weird irony I've discovered a few hentai artists there despite the site creator claiming to hate hentai.

That's somehow more disturbing than if it were on all fours.
Also can you believe user still doesn't understand denial of (you)s?

Your garbage commentary is godawful.

>94683404
>Not realizing that I am just doing this to deprive you retards of (You)s.
Wow, you really aren't the brightest of the bunch, are ya?

No one asked or cares.

Yet here you are, eating this shit up.

>94683420
And you being a butt hurt R&M Reddit fag is even worse. Now go suckered some more dick for "karma" Why don't you?

I'm here to read the storytime, you're here autisticly screeching about it.

Doesn't take a lot to disturb you, does it, pussy?

You're Australian aren't you

It's two >. See everyone else doing it? >> Like that.

That's how it is with most Redditors. They possess a deep incapability of understanding anything that isn't the validation of their own BS, and people circlejerking along with them. Anyway, on with the show!

Hold on, I think I got it

>autisticly

>trying to read but can't spell

What?

>94683480
>Still doesn't understand the concept of (You) denial.
Holy shit, you are utterly braindead. Honestly, I love the fact that you people get so easily triggered by the simplest of things. It makes you *very* easy to spot.

real shitposting hours

I'm sure user would've said "cunt" if user was a Descendant of Criminals.

You can cut the "I'M ON Sup Forums AND WE HATE REDDIT!" meme to try to fit in, newfag.

What's the joke?

I advise you to ignore all of its posts, and to hide them whenever they pop up. It will get bored and leave eventually, to go gargle some more cum assuredly.

The example is right above this text. See? >>

Shit, it's fast!

>assuredly

Are you going to say words like 'whilst' next, fedora?

Keep your fetishes to yourself.

Holy.....

This art....it looks so familiar,it can't be this artist?

Not even a moment to react....

shit this is bad.

FTFY

She did say she wanted to live life on the edge

The fuck kind of dialogue is this? Why are you retards reading this?

BUT NOT LIKE THIS!

>The fat asshole who made princess molestia made a wannabe attack on titan/berserk with furries