Nina needs to go

How does this show make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jkb9QbNkZE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where does she need to go? The toilet? To masturbate? To the oven?

Like I need to go. Away from this thread.

Bad for Walt.

>Nina Needs to Go! is a Disney Junior animated series that takes the titular 4-year-old Nina to a variety of settings like the zoo and the beach. In each location, Nina finds she "needs to go" to the bathroom after becoming too engrossed in play, and the mission is to get her there before it is too late.

Are...is they serious?
I'm not googling this.

They can't be serious. I don't. What?

>mfw Nina needs to go

I got a place where you can go, right here.

It pisses me off!

does... does she ever wet herself?

So, this is the current state of western animation. It's one thing when it's done as a joke episode in a show, but a show around it? The fuck were they thinking?

lol, japan did it first and it was more creepy, specially with the bunny girl...

In the beach episode, couldn't she have peed in the ocean?

What the fuck Disney, that's setting a low bar.

I'd expect that to come from one of those bot-infested YouTube channels from some backwater, 3rd world country. Not from a multibillion dollar American media conglomerate.

Boner no

DUDE SHE'S 4

They've covered a large amount of settings, such as : the mall, the beach, the waterpark, the DYI store, the zoo, the school play, the ski resort, the great outdoors camping, the library, the London tower, the town parade, the county fair and the wedding.

Pol told you nigger that Disney was a jew,
And yet you told us to leave.

>the London tower

What would happen when Nana dies?

Downloaded the whole thing when some kind user uploaded it to mega but never bothered to watch more than two episodes.

>an entire cartoon where every single episode focuses on a character having to pee

Is this the ultimate act of some turboautist dropping a huge amount of cash on fetish art?

Pissy.

What if Nana was replaced by Mettaton? They both say 'hello, darling 'a lot.

>How does this show make you feel?
It makes me think that the only studios that give a shit about animation is Nickelodeon and Netflix. That freaks me the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jkb9QbNkZE4

At 4:40, you can hear her first tinkle

This whole show is perverted

Will we ever get a movie?

We can also see her feet.

what the fuck does a toilet have to be so happy about

r/ing some sick fuck drawing her getting dicked while urinating at the same time

what? never heard of a shit eating grin?

If only BishopBB was still around.

I'd do it if I had a good place to post it.

Why is this animated like those finger family videos on youtube

johny johny

>upload to imgur
>post link here

Look at the way she's twitching her tiny chubby legs

You just managed to get yourself a job as one of the writers for this show. What episode would you write?

Nina Visits Mr. Bones' Wild Ride

Yeah, that's an option I guess. But posts linking to loli stuff do get deleted sometimes. I'd take a blueboard safe request or two if anybody wanted.

Disappointed because this show has been on the air for a couple of years and I never saw threads about it until recently, proving to me that Sup Forums doesn't watch cartoons unless it panders to a fetish of theirs

>4
Sorry, that's too degenerate

How does it come that Nina is all like "I'm fine' at one point and 4 seconds later she's all like ' I can't hold it much longer "?

She cracks open a diuretic tablet that she keeps in her baby teeth sockets

Everyone but Nina has to go to the restroom as the final episode. She uses the experience she's gained from rushing to the bathroom to help navigate everyone to the nearest restroom with the help of her Grandma (and her Grandma's umbrella, which she has borrowed -- allowing her to utter her Grandma's catchphrase) along the way.

At the end of the episode, everybody exits the restroom sighs out Nina's signature catchphrase. Hire me

Reminder that this show had a pee scene each episode . It also showed the main character sitting on the toilet peeing (despite being a male character)

I never thought I'd see the day when this becomes a FOTM on Sup Forums.

Plot Twist: Nina needs to take a shit

It's Baby Hazel in show form?

What fictional characters would you like to see bringing Nina to the bathroom instead of Nana?

they're spreading

frbr

I don't know, but let's ask Walt Disney.

Fuck you, Carlos. I just barely laughed at that joke, you Mexican cumstain.

Nina should have a friend that she's playing games with (it's a playdate) and drinking refreshments (they're outside, beach/park maybe?). They both get so engrossed in playing, that they both end up having to go to the bathroom.

After her [insert family member here] fails to get her and her friend to the bathroom in a timely manner, Nina's grandma (Nana), is accompined by her OWN friend's grandmother! The two grandmothers both work together to get their grandchilden to the bathroom on time.

Upon exiting the restroom, their family members all converge and express surprise at seeing Nana there, and Nana explains with a wink that she was hanging out with her best friend (Nina's playdate friend's grandmother). Both individual families ask what was learnt, and Nina utters her catchphrase, and the episode ends.

is grama wearing a burkini?

>If only BishopBB was still around.
Something happen?

Nina would be old enough to have learnt to use the bathroom properly and will have already began her spy training after gaining a recommendation from her grandmother before her passing

Why are people complaining about it now? The show ended two years ago.

Why are people complaining about this?

IMGUR

FAGET or even the Sup Forums booru, or the loli double chen thred

aroused

Magnets don't erase modern day hard drives, user.

>grama

I've only ever seen one r34 pic of this show.

You were looking for any?

Disney Jr. Shows are all about learning things right, how many episode would they be able to get out of bathroom etiquette.

Not specifically. I just like peeing lolis.

Nina plays in the garden bottomless and Nana just has her go behind a bush.

It's not bumping. You might as well post a link.

>mods put a show for little kids on autosage because everyone is gettin creepy on a 4yo
This has been a great thread.

There's an archive. Nothing is truly deleted.

it's gonna raise a generation of watersports fetishists

My co-worker used to have a saying.

Old enough to pee, old enough for me.

my boner is confused

I am on a chinese cartoon forum watching a children's animation about a pissing four year old girl whose saviour is a burkini wearing grandmother. Such is life.

I mean, I guess it's fine for teaching kids not to piss their pants.

Honestly, I was similarly disappointed when it became clear that the main motivation for Danger Mouse threads were fetish driven.

Rule 34 when.

this.
It's not for adults. It's not even for big kids.
It's the show you put on when a kid is constantly pissing themselves but doesn't understand "use the potty."

You sick fuck.

I can't even being to understand just HOW the fuck something with this kind of plot gets greenlit.
Not even 4 year olds find this shit appealing

Oh boy, this is gonna create a whole generation of piss enthusiasts.

totally not omorashi bait

link

Just upload it to the Sup Forumsllection and then tell people it's there.

Nana passes a kidney stone

I have masturbated to this show before when I was home one day in high school. Omorashi and other pee-themed activities is my number one fetish. I was also into lolis at the time but have since moved on.

Pretty sure it developed when I was young watching the Rugrats and began rubbing myself during the Chuckie potty-training episodes.

I would have totally masturbated to this show several years ago if I knew of it, having had a penchant for other potty-training media, but nowadays it's not explicit enough for me.

>Pretty sure it developed when I was young watching the Rugrats and began rubbing myself during the Chuckie potty-training episodes
My n-word.

Yeah Nina needs to GO. GO AWAY

I bet this is disney's plan to out compete the spiderman x elsa scat videos on youtube