Hey Charles. I have three kids. What do you have? Paraplegia!

Hey Charles. I have three kids. What do you have? Paraplegia!

They're not your kids anymore. You've got nothing now.

a twin sister made of physic force, a mutant god for a son and an alien galactic empress for a wife

what have you been doing lately, magnus?

What was this I heard about Rogue not returning your calls?

Didn't they retcon Wanda and Peter to not be Mr. Pringles' children? I'm out of the loop.

>I have three kids
hahahahahahaha

There his again, apparently High Evolutionary was just dicking with them...again...

But you don't have a son Xavier. He doesn't exist. And your alien galactic empress is dead. Killed by one of your former student that you failed to put down.

well Xavier is dead too sooo

He exists in my heart ;_;

Working legs. Hair. A fucking asteroid.

I don't think that's happened

I think Xavier and Mystique should have a son

Xavier Jr from Bendis' future Brotherhood

Yea, what issue? that would be pretty noteworthy to back step that.

>A fucking asteroid.

You mean the mutant city my sucessor from a sunken rock?

Asteroid M is amazing, fuck you, Baldy.

I'm sorry but I'm basically stuck imagining Professor X as Director Bullock now and I can't shake the image of him sitting in a chair talking shit to Magneto as that character.

"I'm sorry Magneto I know what you have to say is really important but, I just wanted to offer you, would you like some cocaine? You see I'm part of a small group of Reaponsible Cocaine Users that adhere to strict rules of use. Would you like some?"

How many times did that shit explode by now?

Literally zero times. It’s currently sitting in San Francisco Bay.

The most powerful mutant on the planet: Legion.

They retconned the Magneto retcon, and made Django and Marya their parents again, only to then retcon that retcon and made them the kids of Django's sister Natalya Maximoff, who herself had been a scarlet witch in her youth and who also looks suspiciously identical to Magda wife of magneto.

Now if you'll notice there that they didn't give the twins a new dad after they retconned in Django's sister, who herself looks a hell of a lot like Magda. Now I suspect that they did this deliberately so that they could have an easy way to just say that Natalya and Magda were one and the same. Because they could have just left Djanga and Marya as their parents, it's not like Django didn't already have magic abilities back when he first showed up, but they went out of their way to introduce yet another new parent so soon after the Maximoffs were reinstated as their parents. Yet at no point was a new dad shown, just oblique mentions here and their.

tl;dr: The twins got a new mama but no dad which makes me think that marvel wanted an easy fix if they ever want to make Mags their dad again.

Not have brain transferred to a nazi

They do. Technically.

Then isn't it a meteorite and no longer an asteroid? Meteorite M

It's whatever the hell the master of magnetism says it is.

A hovering yellow wheelchair