Kill Six Billion Demons

“A true king of swords knows not only how to cut, but the value of each cut. Without weighing his blade carefully, he will soon find it carving away his own flesh.”

-Intra, sword god

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/162672037605/so-red-devils-are-summoned-as-body-guards-or
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Place bets on who's next to bite it

I think a better question is:
Will anyone actually die from the dungeon and not from getting killed by the party?

I mean, we still haven't found out what the "door opener" means...

I can say Lucky Felicity will be the last of the non-standard cast to die and it will be from the dungeon.

Nice and simple page about cheeky devils

Cio's lips in panel 4 are doing things to my dick

>Place bets on who's next to bite it
Still, it's almost like everyone in the party assumed that this actually a Battle Royale game. This despite the fact that we are talking about robbing the richest vault in the universe and that in theory everyone gets to have as much treasure as they could carry.

This isn't devils being greedy; this is devils being stupid and in their nature to hurt each other for no benefit.

Fuck off, Charon better fucking make it.

I want to fuck Cio.

>>this

>No comrades, no family
Xand and Nxor are like, explicitly a brother/sister duo though

>Is nobody else concerned about this?
>Hmm, it was a little early, yes.

Fuckbuddies gotta stay together.

And will turn their back on one another when most convenient

Aren't all demons technically brother and sister

>Cio spitting venom

She's going to fuck someone over hard

all media exists to piss on Christ and right wing values simultaneously. fact. I wonder who is behind it

The post above mine is bait. don't fall for it

hurr durr back to pol you fucking dumb blind fucks everything from flintstones to rick and morty is designed to shit on YOU. You simple shit demon goblins

It amazes me how Likable Oscar is even now when betrayal is an absolute certainty.

>Comparing his own ambition to the guy from a race of pacifist dragons who murder bought his way into basically godhood.

Charon is gonna fucking bite the dust so hard.

The posts above and below the one I'm replying to are bait, and probably samefag.

Well, if demons are pure desire and passion, then doesn't that mean they can definitely have friends?

I'm not up-to-date on K6BD, but Cio's expression in panel four doesn't lead me to believe she's speaking literally.

I assume Allison pissed her off really hard sometime in the recent past.

Probably. Cio's just being bitchy right now.

One would think demons and devils would be more like really shitty friends for various reasons, but still friends if they really mean it.

H-he isn't god damn it...

Incu-Alice better save him from a timely gruesome demise.

Angels are only male too.

>A true king of swords knows not only how to cut, but the value of each cut. This, incidentally, is why most of them end up opening their own butcher shops."

I honestly hope she gets fucked over hard and has to struggle back to the top. Could make things even more interesting.

Red devils are basically those crazy friends that drag you out on a friday night to get wasted, act like an asshole, get in a fight, and then vomit on your shoes

A demon based on an eternal slave who ferries boats to the underworld for coins, vs a dragon with the name taken from a demonic personification of greed and lust for money. Yeah, only the three major characters will survive, with the fan-made demon being a wildcard who might survive (or get a heroic death) and one or two in the bunch who will definitely betray them, for being bribed by Mammon to bring the Key.

And theres a small chance Abaddon reads this thread and does everything the opposite just to fuck with people who predict what is going to happen.

>In which Allison goes full anime eyed
>In which Abbadon tries his hardest to try to make people lust for Cio even more
Holy shit those DSL

Why exactly does Cio seem so pissed? Is there a reason for this drama?

Related to the topic of Red Devils: killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/162672037605/so-red-devils-are-summoned-as-body-guards-or

Why again is Cio walking around with her fetish sticking out?

Male personality at any rate. I don't remember where I read it, but I once read that "Angels are identity without form; and Devils are form without identity."

Reminds me years ago when my ex forced me to introduce my father to her, even when she full well knew that he's a child-beating drunk and the last time we met ended in a fist fight with bloody noses and missing teeth.

Its not fun to be forced to meet the family you have bad history with.

Didn't proto-Cio use to have 4 arms and large, round tits before KSBD was even a thing yet?

Yeah. That was best Cio. This is just fetish fuel.

Allison pretty much said she's just using Cio and bringing up the fact she USED to be an all-mighty Ebon.
Cio doesn't want to remember the fact she was an Ebon with God-Mode active for a while before the Angelic Banhammer came down and destroyed that.

To be fair, I don't think that Allison was in a proper state of mind when she said that. Not sure they're going to reconcile, though.

Well, Angelic Banhammer and someone (Mammon) bribing everyone else to look the other way. I kinda dig the idea that instead of huge laser beams or kamehamehas Mammon is powerful literally because he can bribe anybody to do anything he wants. Kinda like when DC tried to be edgier with Penguin.

Doesn't matter how she said it, the fact that it was said was probably enough.

That being said they might reconcile, if they manage to get out of this place alive and intact.

Yabalchoath

Oscar is such a nice guy

I think this is one of those tiny crucial moments that will blossom into character development later on. For the first time since returning to Throne, Allison realises that A) she's been acting like a dick, and B) her actions have consequences.

I'm also starting to feel like Oscar will be the greatest obstacle of all.

Charon is my husbando, he better not die damn it.

oof, cio's dick sucking lips

Charon for new Demiurge pls

I second that, he made my heart go doki doki.

Oscar's a nice guy

>for now

didnt abbadon say he was going to be one of the worst guys we encounter

I'm sure that was meant to be an exageration

>that first panel of Charon
is anyone else wanting to ride on his back like a giant lizardhorse?

>didnt abbadon say he was going to be one of the worst guys we encounter

Hes basically Bender, but worse. You'd wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing several organs, and hes just go "Ah, look, dont worry. I used the money I made off your guts to buy us drinks!", and then he'd blow smoke in your face from his cigar.