IDW picking up megaman liscense

So.....best case scenario, we get the archie megaman comics continued.

Worst case scenario we get comics of the upcoming megaman cartoon.

Would they legally be able to continue the archie comics?

MEGAMAN/SONIC CROSSOVER WHEN?

It...already happened my dude. More than once.

>not wanting a comic of this

IDW please save my blue bomber

Realistic scenario IDW does their own thing, probably drawing heavily from the Ruby Spears show because IDW is fueled by Saturday morning cartoon nostalgia.

So villain protoman? Could be interesting.

At least they'll suck bass' dick less than the archie comics did.

>probably drawing heavily from the Ruby Spears

Please no

Anyone else think that Megaman sucks dick for story? This is why Megaman makes for a horrible comic. The characters, what few of them there are in each individual MM series, are very uninteresting.

With that said and done, stop asking for something that will end up being shitty. Megaman only works as a videogame. I swear, the worst thing that ever happened was Sonic Comics existing, now every idiot is going "Hmm Megaman is blue like Sonic so he must get a comic series tee hee!"

>Anyone else think that Megaman sucks dick for story?

Nah

;__;
I really liked Archie's Megaman...

let's hope it's good

Depends on the contract Capcom had with Archie

>At least they'll suck bass' dick less than the archie comics did
What?

Just fucking adapt X or something. Classic is too hard to adapt purist and if you're gonna water it down what's the point?

Go fuck yourself.

no more OCs. this bitch was just girl Drill Man and she was boring.

>liscense

Why do things keep going to this trash company?

Source?

Yeah, this. While we're at it, lets adapt Megamans 1 through 3 and then die because people have already played and read this shit endlessly for 25 years.

Didn't know we were talking about Marvel or DC.

idw has been so fucking bad lately that I just can't care at all

they've become the same garbage as boom, i.e. licensed comics with shit art and unsolicited political crap

>they've become the same garbage as boom, i.e. licensed comics with shit art and unsolicited political crap
IDW's licensed comics also have a colossal amount and duration of delays unlike BOOM!'s.

Best case scenario would them make comics out of Original Megaman, X and Legends and later have a crossover arc.

Just posting a fact of life here. Shadowman is the best Robot Master, and Metal Sonic is the best Sonic character.

That doesn't necessarily mean IDW couldn't do a Mega Man series as well. Udon is just doing another re-release of the Mega Mix manga, not making their own comic.

Wouldn't the best case scenario be them continuing the archie stories while also making a comic based off the cartoon? They can do it with the turtles, so doing it with Mega man seems easy.

Worst case scenario: more Xander Payne.

He means a good one.

This. X has been ignored for far too long. I'd love to see him get an ongoing instead of Mega Man for the ten billionth time.