Lionking gave me autism it was so shit

I saw this shit when i was 4.
They did such a sgit job at convincing me the hyenas were evil.

Its already implied they were banished to the elephant graveyard by muffasa for some unknown reason.

Lions eat other animals all the time btw so wtf?

All i could gather from it was that they were evil because they were cunts. The whole thing didnt make sense why they were meant to be the most evil for not wanting to starve.
4 year old kids understand not having food turns you into a cunt.

A year after seeing lionking i got diagnossed for moderate autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Banagi
youtube.com/watch?v=1kGEz1zDGgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yaknow at first I was going to shitpost but you might actually be onto something.

What if rather than autism causing a preference for cartoon animals and animal people, its the animals causing the autism?

Sonic would be a master autistmancer.

disney cars about profit, not accuracy, remember when they made hercules hera's son?

>disney cars about profit

*Disney cares about profit

>Yaknow

The implication in the movie is that the hyenas eat more than they need. The pridelands are empty and dead when Scar is in charge, because the "circle of life" is disrupted: the herbivores are being overhunted, which causes the grass to not be refreshed, etc.

As I recall, the hyenas ate much more than they needed to and didn't respect the circle of life blah blah. Therefore they were banished and only provided enough scraps to survive. They were unsatisfied with this and leapt at the chance to once again gorge themselves under Scar's rule. This directly lead to the state of the Pridelands upon Simba's return, with the lionesses even complaining that the hyenas are going crazy and wrecking the ecosystem. To which Scar replies by making creepy sexual advances? Been years since I watched this. Anyway point being the hyenas needed to be regulated for the Pridelands to work.

I got the sense that the major reason the overhunting happened is because lions and hyenas are supposed to hate each other, and eat each other's offspring,which keeps predation in check, so when Scar issued in his new regime, and let the hyenas hunt as much as they wanted, the herd said "fuck it" and left.

my drream is to make a movie about noble hyenas

The sick fucks at Disney know exactly what they're doing

that and there were a fuck ton of hyenas.

lion guard aside, pretty much the only carnivores in the pridelands are lions. so a massive influx of predators would've decimated the herbivores anyway, overhunting or not.

You never figured it was cause they were such chaotic beings who opposed the order of The Circle of Life the Lions had?

I mean when Lions were solo in charge, they hunted and ate but never ran out of food cause they knew there was a balance needed to keep it going.
Hyenas were allowed in and their numbers brought them to starvation within like 2 years.

god damn, my boner

Those fuckers should be the actual villains

>banished to the elephant graveyard by muffasa for some unknown reason.
Y'know, why's this such a bad deal? You get your own place that everyone's too much of a pussy to go bother you, and every once in a while you get an elephant.

elephants dont taste as good as gazelle

>be a kid
>think disney movies are gay
>they put on robin hood at school
>i feel funny...
now I know that the funny feeling was a flip that switched in my young brain

>All i could gather from it was that they were evil because they were cunts.

Exactly. They were greedy assholes who had no loyalty to anyone or anything but their own wants. It's like and said, they turned their society to shit the moment they were left to their own devices. Fuck 'em.

Tell us more.

African Dogs have like a 95% successful hunting rate

>user thinks something will make him gay
>Does it
To quote many rapists, "lil bitch was asking for it".

>drream

you mean muscled futanari biker gang hyenas who travel to the wasteland hunting and sexualy enslaving human males?

Are you really autistic enough to correct that?

I believe it

Does every hyena species have this pseudo-penis clitoris thing?

When are the Lion Guard memes getting made?

delete the muscle, and yes

If we are talking about Lion King autism then
>hyenas making dog noises

>what are the jackals, vultures and crocodiles

>To which Scar replies by making creepy sexual advances?
No? I think you're thinking of the broadway play where he sings about fucking Nala because he wants a heir.
>Simba and Nala are related
>Scar and Nala are related
According to some off handed comments when they were asked who was Nala's dad.

Horrifically underrated predators yet wolves get all the credit when wolves are shitty hunters.
Originally they were going to be Scar's minions but they were replaced by the hyenas.

Also posting concept shit.
disney.wikia.com/wiki/Banagi

>Banagi is a hyena who appeared in two screenplays of The Lion King written by J.T. Allen and Ron Bass. He was written to be the mastermind behind Scar's pursuit for the throne, and is the prince and leader of the hyenas.

>This hyena is ever calm and even, never raising his voice even when angered, annoyed or offended. In the earlier scripts, he is not as composed, and instead greedy and panting like his underlings, but still smart enough to manipulate Scar.

>Shenzi was supposed to be male and played by Tommy Chong
>we ALMOST had Cheech and Chong as hyena henchmen

Bad timeline.

In real life? I dont know

No one watches that shit.

>No? I think you're thinking of the broadway play where he sings about fucking Nala because he wants a heir.
Actually I was thinking of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kGEz1zDGgY

I stumbled across it a long time ago and got it confused with the scene where he pimp slaps Sarabi. Whoops.

but user, disney's "cars" made plenty of profit