Isn't this going a little far, Ollie?

Isn't this going a little far, Ollie?

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutdoggies.net/can-dogs-eat-lobster/~
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a known commie dressing as robin hood

I don't see what you'd expect to happen in this situation, other than him killing everybody in Washington so that the Queen can take back control of the colonies?

The money thing is just bullying, but I agree on the lobster.

NOT FAR ENUF

>well off non-chinese people
>carrying cash

Isn't he basically mugging those people?

DC "superheroes"

>Mugs people
>Tells accomplice to "stay safe [in these dangerous times]"

What a fucking prick. I'm glad his show went to shit after the 2nd season.

His inspiration wasn't named Investinhood.

>ITT: people who have only watched arrow

What part of "Robin Hood" don't you people get? I think some pocket cash a leftovers they were going to give to their dog is the least the wealthy couple could offer the homeless guy. And Oliver didn't exactly threaten them either

"Well chum, they can either give up their lobster or have a knuckle sandwich as their just desserts!"

Anyone else find it weird that they literally throw the cash at him? What if it's windy?

>a coloured man approaches white people in the inner city
>not threatening

What the fuck is with that art in the last panel? The perspective is all fucky.

>And Oliver didn't exactly threaten them either
Yeah except by the bow and arrows. And dressing like a well know vigilant ie someone who operates outside the law.

>Throwing money at the homeless guy instead of handing him the cash.

Talk about disrespect, Ollie should cut off their hands.

>go outside to eat and have some fun with wife
>pay very expensive, order a lobster but end up not eating it
>decide to take it home to make it a treat to my doggo
>a guy in a threatening manner come up my front, order me to give it to a homeless guy I don't even know
>then say it's too little and I should give more
>throw the hobo all the money on pocket and run fast from the maniac
>night completely ruined
>literally blackmailed
>this guy is called a fucking hero
I really hate Oliver.

Anyone who gives lobster crustacean to a dog deserves this

>Colored man
Um, user, do you need your eyes checked?
Hey if he had drawn the bow at them Id be right there with you. But seeing how they pussied out on foot tapping and a look, I can let it slide

Oliver is one of the biggest hypocrites of the DCU.

is he still rich here?

feels hypocritical if he still is (no being a vigilante/superhero doesn't count as a "charity thing")

>Hey if he had drawn the bow at them Id be right there with you. But seeing how they pussied out on foot tapping and a look, I can let it slide.
Oh so if a 2 meter tall muscle guy comes to you, dressed in a hood and with a machete clearly appearing on his waist and asked you for a dollar that would be okay?

They're free to say no. But they're not going to say no....because of the implication.

Ollie is a dick but he technically didn't mug them, he just implied he would.

He's a Marvel character though.

Really? Glad to see if I imply I'm going to mug you if you don't do what I want you to do I'm just being a dick. That's all fine and dandy then.

Isn't Ollie a fucking millionaire?

Why doesn't HE give the Hobo some money?

If he KNOWS the hobo, why doesn't he buy him a house?

Well if you're not going to actually going to mug me, yeah.

Remember that time Ollie gave Hal shit for protecting the entire universe instead of one suburban neighborhood?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Y'know for a second there i thought Green Arrow was disguising himself as a hobo in order to guilt those people out of their leftovers.

>guys in green hoods with beards are in cahoots

This Fenton must be an evil mastermind.

Yeah you can trust on that. :^)

Fuck you Drumpf supporter. You deserve your evening to be fucked up by Ollie you facist burgoisise pig.

I wish I was there. I would tell Oliver to go buy his own lobster and donate it, or go distribute Batman's wealth.

I bet Ollie fucked your wife later too.

Mary Jane... not even once. Just one hit of that devil-damned "Reefer Madness" was enough to drive Ollie out of his mind with communism and criminality.

This is exactly the kind of thing I want to see superheroes doing more of.

Why doesn't Ollie give money to the homeless himself? Isn't he rich?
Also:
>giving lobster to a dog
Is this shit okay? How do dogs react to seafood?

Threatening innocent people to force them to do what they want?

Lobster is toxic to dogs so he saved two animals by taking it away and giving it to the homeless guy.

he lost all his cash and company ages ago,literally living in the woods

>Lobster is toxic to dogs
aboutdoggies.net/can-dogs-eat-lobster/~

Lobster isn't healthy (to dogs or humans), but it's safe in low quantities.

Maybe he should have done like Bruce Wayne, who is very wealth and uses a great part of his profits to charity.

Bruce Wayne in a single donation helps much more people than Ollie randomly extorting people of their pockets.

Still isn't enough to get Arkham a good security system, though.

>Wayne should fix an institution that isn't his
Why don't people demand the politicians to use their taxes well?

Dennis, is that you?

They paid for it, why wouldn't they get to keep it? Because the hobo needs it more? I'm sure there are plenty of people who need your clothes more than you do, does that mean it's ok if I forced you to give them away?

Of course Ollie has always been commie scum, so it's not terribly out of character, but this is plain robbery.

Unless Bruce enjoys fighting his stable of psychos it's in his own best interest to keep them locked up.

Pretty sure it was a joke about "Green" Arrow

You know, if Mr Wayne is so interested in the city's well-being he should run for mayor.

>green isn't a color
Ok.

Realization: Green Arrow specifically picked his costume because it makes him look like a hobo.

>Walking down dark alley
>"Hey Mack"
>Turn around and see an intimidating man glaring at you
>Moves his jacket to reveal a pistol
>"Got a dollar you can spare?" he growls

Revealing a weapon of any sort is as good as pointing it at someone. You're letting them know that you're going to use it if they don't comply.

Yeah that joke went over my head, my bad. Though I can see why some may have a problem with this scenario

Why would he call me Mack? That isn't my name. I probably wouldn't turn around.

Humor me and assume you're in 1920s New York.

Yes, good idea.
>WAYNE: here mayor, have ten million dollars to improve Arkham security measures
>MAYOR: sure Bruce, we will make sure of that :^)
>3 months later
>WAYNE: Arkham security is still a piece of shit. What gives?
>MAYOR: Oh we put another gate. It was a very expensive gate. By the way ignore the new public statue with my photos near it.

Did you just call a homeless guy an animal?

>tfw you share a name with a bit character
I'd like some lobster right now. Especially if someone got it for me by threatening some posh losers.

I'm sure there's a way to turn that into a monkey's paw of a plan, because Gotham is just SO corrupt.

Perhaps Gotham's corruption is the natural counterbalance to Batman's Prep Time.

With a name like Fenton, you deserve something good in your life. I hope you get your lobster.

>do charity every day
>fight crime every night
>he doesn't care about the city well-being!
I have a better idea: why don't random citizens go do more?

Maybe I did? Whatcha gonna do about it? Sic your green vigilante lobster stealing commie at me?

Did you just fucking deadname our glorious emperor? If I saw you in real life, I would fuck you up so badly, Green Arrow would quit everything out of fear.

Well then we're BOTH broke, aren't we?

Is he not? Would it be better if he was called a plant, fungus, or some kind of bacteria?

How about a human?

What kingdom is that?

Where's the storytime for this week's issue?

I know right? An archer robbing from the rich and giving to the poor? Who does he think he is, a character based off of Robin Hood?

>Use trick arrows
Holy Fuck

Why not buy it then?

Oh shutup.

In the 20s? No way, you'd both have some money to spare. You're thinking of the 30s.

Okay, that totally caught me off-guard so that I literally barked with startled laughter.

>In a state where citizens have the right to conceal a weapon
>They run from a man with arrows
I mean it's a little spooky, but given that we all see heroin addicts shooting needles like Ollie's arrows I really doubt they would be frightened.

Lol

He's a modern Robin Hood. What the fuck is the problem here?

It's more of an imperium.

Not him, but first off who said that if you eat at an expensive restaurant you are rich?

Second, do you really think society would be okay with someone who doesn't see theft as a problem because 'they have more money than others'?

Yes user, why don't Batman buy a public institution. Why don't he at it doesn't buy the police department, the public transport system and the healthcare system.

Batman helps a lot of people but you cannot demand that a single man fix all the problems in the world. People (in special authorities) also have to do their part.

How did they get away with making him literally Robin Hood? Like even the outfit is exactly the same?

>Error 404 Not Found

I'm sure it is in some kingdom

Have any of you actually read Robin Hood?

You guys know that Robin Hood stole from someone who was overtaxing people, right?

Licensed it from the Locksley estate.

You mean the man with arrows who is a known vigilante, who beats people without worry for constitutional principles or authority?

I've noticed it's a common thing in comic books to try to do too much in one panel, so you get instances like this where they try to convey what would usually be multiple panels worth of motion all at once. It's probably because it's in color and they want to save themselves some work.

> writer: okay on this page Ollie holds up some wealthy old couple and forces them the give their money and left overs to a bum
> editor: wait a minute...
> writer: no it's okay, remember robin hood?
> editor: okay this is fine.