Post a BETTER moment in which a character breaks the fourth wall

post a BETTER moment in which a character breaks the fourth wall.

protip: You can't

Except for all the earlier Gwenpool issues? Checkmate, OP.

>Gwenpoolfags can't even wait for their storytime thread to die before trying to spread their shit
Jesus Christ.

How about this one?

Multiversity: Ultra Comics

Stop replying to Gwenpoolfags and let the thread and the character die.

Yeah it was surprisingly chilling when I first read it.

>>Gwenpoolfags can't even wait for their storytime thread to die before trying to spread their shit

this is THE ONLY DECENT MARVEL BOOK OUT THERE! Of course people are going to talk about it

Ultimates and USAvengers are far more entertaining.

>Ultimates and USAvengers
how so?

Gwenpool is not as good as the non-filler issues of Spiderman/Deadpool.
Hell even some issues of Secret Empire is more enjoyable than Gwenpool

>this is what gwencucks actually believe

Thanks for spoilers, OP.

>People believes god this obvious false flag
This anti Gwenpool fag always does the same thing. He starts a thread praising Gwenpool as a masterpiece then posts that OP is a shill even though he's the OP.
He's just doing what BarneyFag has done for years. I'm surprised people still fall for this trick.

>This anti Gwenpool fag
this is how waifufags react to people hating on her character, conspiracy theories

Woah, my brain went a little screwy at the start there. What I meant to say was
>People actually believe this obvious false flag

>be mexican
>waifufag
>can't even english
KYS

>Ultimates
A more interesting plot, better executed as well, when the characters aren't in action I don't get bored. But with Gwenpool it gets very boring very quickly if she's not using her 4th wall abilities.
>USAvengers
I'll admit some of this is me being a New Mutantsfag, but even so, it also keeps me more interested outside of action than Gwenpool does. Like the previous issue with Toni trying to save Roberto, hardly any real action but it was still interesting.

DUDE LE FOURTH WALL LMAO
*tips fedora*
*checks TVTropes*
*gets shwifty*

>9 posters
>17 replies.
Oh gee I wonder if there is false flagging and same fagging afoot

Casual here, can I ask what Animal Man run this is?

Chowder's "we can't afford animation anymore" joke and gumball's stab on the same idea (with the whole world falling apart from full 3d down to scribbles on a storyboard).

Morrison Animal Man run from the 80s.
Easily most popular run of Animal Man.
Started as a 4 issue mini that gets picked up for ongoing. By issue 5 shit starts to get nuts in a good way giving you a heads up of what's to come

Freakazoid

Why do you hate Keith Giffen so much, user?

so is this a comic about Gwen Stacy turning into a ''lolsorandumb'' version of Deadpool?

Lady Deadpool should have been the one with an on-going, I bet it would sell more too

I hated Ultimates, is squared much better?

Yes, ending feels really rushed though.

Not even the best page in the chapter. This one is infinitely better.

It isn't. It's shit actually.

is this meant to be just a bunch of random nonsense?

>It isn't. It's shit actually.
how so?

America is in it and is really annoying. And also asspulls after asspulls.

A small amount of random nonsense.
Most of the dialogue her interacting with herself while talking out loud to guide her focus.
Like a time traveler rushing through a montage of past events.

>And also asspulls after asspulls.

again, how so?

No, it's a comic about a girl who is swallowed by the Marvel Universe, is branded as if she was that because matketing, and grows to try and come to terms with the un-reality she inhabits.

>Most of the dialogue her interacting with herself while talking out loud to guide her focus.

I don't see it, it just reads like some awkward first draft of a scene

Read it yourself. Sheesh. If you don't want to waste time just read the ending right now. It's not like good enough to save it for later anyways.

>Oh hey this character knows all secrets and info on all characters in the Marvelverse
>Proceeds to deal with OC villains that are awful
>Has a huge moist for Miles Morales, the lesser spiderman.

I want to like this comic series, but goddamn it really throws me off.

>Read it yourself

You are the one talking shit about ultimates without elaborating on it

what, don't you like Sarah, the generic mage that looks just like Gwenpool but with lines in her chin?

I gave you a warning and that'a good enough for me. If you want to waste your time reading it than just fucking read it. It's obvious that you like Ultimates and want to defend it.

Peter is her 1# favorite, it just she can't bargain her way into someone else main comics.

The GOAT will always be this one from She-Hulk in that it's not just the 4th wall in-character breaking but the massive amount of detail given that every summary on that page is part of the joke. Read em all!

>I gave you a warning and that'a good enough for me.

so you are waifufag angry that Ultimates is a better book and you shit on it without reading it?

got it, and you would be the first one bitching that people shit on Gwenpool without reading it...

>Peter is her 1# favorite,

she didn't had Spider-man pics in her room, only pics of the Tumblr characters

Why would you think that an user wants to have a discussion on an imageboard made for having discussions about comics and cartoons?

Don't be silly.

Oh so you really are here anti-gwenpool fag. I thought people were just making things up.

She needs to shill for flavors of the year or the editorial mighty find her "problematic".

so is gwenpool like a female deadpool? whats her backstory, gwen stacy became deadpool? i hoensly dont know, it just seems like gender bent deadpool to me whenever i see the pictures posted on here, and now she doees all this breaking the fourth wall stuff too?

She is Gwen Stacy from another universe that got healing factor from her universe deadpool. Then got kidnap and transported to this universe. The trip damaged her mind somehow. She then went and get a costume like deadpool.

>whats her backstory, gwen stacy became deadpool?

>neet thinks that life should reward her for playing video games all day and reading comics
>life rewards her by sending her the marvel universe with her favorite sjw heroes
>quirky Whedon style dialogue instead of humor
>terrible action
>bland storylines

not word anyone's time, even Spider-Gwen is a better read and that book sucks

That's more a jab at the artist than the writing.

wait she really is a gwen stacy? who even thought up of this idea with that kind of backstory, just "we want the female audience"? I don't really care, I just hide the threads anyway which I'm about to do to this one too

Someone should do a full storytime

Yup. It all started because of that sidden Gwen boom that made people make Gwenpool. Now it's a real thing.

Can't bother to find the proper page but the Deadpool dialogue should be readable.

IIRC she's not actually gwen stacy. she was created as a parody of spider-gwen but when given an actual backstory she's just some blonde chick who's also named gwen with no official relation

unless this has changed recently

>That's more a jab at the artist than the writing.

the artist is part of the reason as to why the book sucks.

The regular artist is BLAND as shit and really boring to look at, same animu face problems, tiny t-rex hands for most of the characters, etc.

While the other half is even worse, worse than Squirrel Girl and that's saying something

She was originally a Gwen Stacy clone. Now she her name is Gwen Poole and is her own thing.
She has 4th wall breaking powers because she is from the real world and knows everything is a comic.

>This convoluted mess
>Considered a good page

Gee, Gwenpool must be shit

>She has 4th wall breaking powers because she is from the real world
that doesn't make sense, if anything she should have even less powers

this.
OP is a false flagger

feels good to see people using my edits

she is gwen stacy but she has deadpool powers. also instead of chimichangas she likes milkshakes

wait, shes NOT Gwen Stacy?

She's not a Stacy. You're being fucked with it.

Her name is Gwen Poole. She got sucked into the Marvel universe from the real world around Secret Wars and tried to become a superhero so she wouldn't get killed off. She ended up with a Deadpoolesque costume basically by accident. She doesn't even have a healing factor or even any real fighting skills, just meta knowledge.

Yeah, in context it's supposed to be hard to follow. She's overwhelmed by her power and it's disorienting her, so her surroundings are a mess that she can't focus on.

Not really. She basically got protagonist power because it is her comic.
Like in Batman where every asshole suddenly is hyper competent, once he picks up a costume.
She also gets into psycho territory for disregarding lifes of no name side characters and gets called out for, several times.
Also she isn't as smart phone obssessed as other cameos portrait her.

Gwen Poole.