Generations: All-New Wolverine & Wolverine Story Time

Get ready for the feels.

"You're just as good, if not better than me"

>Wolverine acts like a cuck and says X-23 is better than him in everything but strength
fuck this shit

>hnng
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crap! Missed a page. Story time ruined.

This one goes between and

For a full page action spread there sure is nothing going on here.

Logan's not as fast or agile as Laura, and even though he's got ninja skills she was trained better plus he still fights like a brawling tank.

so much empty space and bland cgi background/floor

Shit everyone predicted the moment Generations was announced.

Laura's always been a better fighter than Wolverine.

>my brain still need oxygen
>if they pull me into the water and keep me down, it's all over

Way to shit on Days of a Future Past ending.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I call BS Logan has centuries of fighting experience and decades of training

The whole "Wolverine's healing factor can't prevent him from drowning" thing is a relatively new development (I think started by Remender) which is totally inconsistant with his past appearances.

Laura wasn't a better fighter, she jut fought smarter than Logan.

>(I think started by Remender)
Aaron did that WAAAAY before.

Ultimate Marvel did it first.

It;s still stupid.

It makes sense though, you can't regenerate from drowning really since it's a loss of oxygen. Plus Logan has never been the best swimmer.

It's the STR vs DEX argument.

It makes sense, since a healing factor can't help you breathe if your drowning.

Ultimate Wolverine was way weaker.

That image literally has him as a skeleton. Skeleton's have no lungs. Cannot breathe.

To be fair wolverines healing fact has really been all over the place since forever, when was the last time it had an established baseline?

DUN DUN DUN

>NAARGHH
Oh, Tom

all the other Generations issues were respectful to the older capes, why did Logan have to be the one to get cucked?

Right, but he can still regenerate the organs and then start breathing again in that comic the regeneration takes about a minute or minute and a half, which means his brain hasn't died yet from oxygen deprivation. You stick wolverine under water for half an hour and he's not coming back because you can't regenerate a lack of oxygen, especially not underwater.

Strong powerful womyn.

Also how many issues have there been, I've only seen this and the Hulk one.

the three generation books are like a big MEH

"And make sure you bring my daughter that I'm leaving alone with you on this airplane back, bub."

HA HAH! Movie reference.

The Jean.

Don't even bother. It was a waste of paper.

Okay, here we go.

Uh, I'm pretty sure cellphones already existed in the early 2000s

didnt she always have those?

I like the "The End" version the best, even if it was a stupid fucking book. His healing can fix brain damage, but not memory loss. Which is why Logan always had amnesia for his entire life.

This is Logan before he met her.

Yes. But this version of Logan doesn't know that...

He means the "very much like me."

>Airline employees with guns
And you thought flying with United was a pain in the ass

>Uh, I'm pretty sure cellphones already existed in the early 2000s

This could be taking place in the 1980s for all we know. He adopted Akiko around that time, in Claremonts run. Stupid sliding timline.

:(

Wolverine is strange because he's one of the few characters that can ignore the sliding timeline due to his healing factor.

Next time on All-New Wolverine...

just like that FOX MOVIE .... Marvel you are shit

But Laura doesn't have Logans moms eyes, she has her own mothers eyes.

>You coming inside

You think they'd have learned from that FF panel.

Is this going to be awful or is this gonna be awful?

It was...ok. My personal favorite of the ones released so far.

>Daken

Here's hoping the book will have an Elvis Presley music number.

Yeah, but Akiko is a normal person who was a little child when introduced, a preteen in the Kitty Pryde mini, and a teenager / young adult in her most recent appearances. So she aged maybe ten, fifteen, years since her introduction in the late 70s / early 80s.

Always been the case.

This one isn't that bad IMO

>Young Thor being sexist before finally learning that women can be powerful too.

If that wasn't the theme of Whor's entire run it might be reasonable but it's just going to be more of the same.

Im pretty sure that's going to be 10x worse when Bendis does the Iron Man Generations one.

Laura was programmed. No wasted time, no need for beer and she doesn't hold back when she is in kill mode. Logan has a lot of emotional baggage that sometimes makes him pull his punched.

Logan is a tank and has far more endurance than Laura though. Even if Laura can kill faster, Logan would last a hundred times longer than her in any battle

I think it'll be more of an age problem than a female problem.

This comic was utter shit. Marvel has gone from "so bad it's good" to so boring it's unreadable

Would Logan really let him live? 10 years ago Laura wouldn't, but I can buy that she wouldn't kill him now. But Logan, we're talking about his adopted daughter

don't forgot muh strong independent black woman situation as well

they're doing the stupid Bendis time thing where event in the past happen literally the day they were published

so this book is taking place sometime after 1984, the costume is wrong he should be in his brown togs but again this is Marvel they don't care about continuity

>logan in a dress
he should be Thor's Bridesmaid real Thor,
not Whor

k

She probably should have mentioned Daken

We all know that the worst one is going to be the Hawkeye one-shot.

>cell-what?
ok, I kinda chuckled. early 90s?

>White boy tears
You sensitive bitches

>Jean
>waste of paper
hasn't that been her status quo since Morrison?

Apocalypse brings in sales and does the job, is there a better worker in all of comic books?

Can logan come back now TT_TT

people always say "my mother/fathers eyes/nose/etc" it's rarely true. It's just something people self insert into relatives to make them feel like they are closer. They sometimes do have similar traits but people overblow it all the time

I liked this page. Just really seemed natural for them in this sense.

Damn you whiny ass pussies. Go back to your safe space

And this right here is why this issue, while being decent in and of itself, rings so hollow...

You can't embrace this as a fleeting reunion for Laura when Marvel also has two of Logan's sons and an older version of Logan from a grimdark timeline running about

;_;