Saw this movie last night...

Saw this movie last night, it was so boring and badly paced that I left the theater early with my girlfriend (who also thought it was boring). Why do these Spider Man movies get worse and worse?

It wasn't very good, I was entertained by it but quite honestly I wouldn't say it was good, honestly out of ALL the Spider-Man movies it felt the most "empty", just seems like a cash grab and seems more fitting to be a Disney channel original movie than a Hollywood blockbuster

Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3 tend to be the movies that get the most flack, and for good reason, but they still felt like more of a movie than this

It was fine, but rather limp.

"I saw this movie last night."

This is the part of the story I'm willing to believe.

First of all, proof, nigga.
Second of all, where the hell are you that you can still see it?
And lastly, what exactly did you consider as boring?

>Badly paced

What do you mean?

Not OP. I work at a movie theater and we have different sizes of theaters. The more popular movies get the biggest theaters. Right now Spiderman is tied with girls trip in our 3rd biggest theater. (Dunkirk is #1, I think emoji movie or nut job 2 is #2). I'd say it's gonna stick around for a while. Afterall wonderwoman left my theater about a week or so ago.

No, it was a good movie. You just have shit taste.

Because all the stories that could be told in movies have been told.
Sad that he has such a giant rouges gallery and none will transfer well to movies.

Real compelling argument, care to elaborate any?

Alright, here's my ticket stub, should also tell you where you can still see it (middle of nowhere NC).

I just felt like so much of the movie was teasing the action, with little bits of it here and there without a real big fight.

There's a lot of low points with little to no action. I'll give them that those moments were filled with Peter's character development but to we really need more character development on him for the millionth time in a Spider Man movie?

It was not a very good movie, it was Transformers tier. Entertaining but not "good" by any stretch of the imagination, the only way it could be good is if you have no knowledge of actually good movies even in the action or sci-fi genres.

They're a drone, of course they don't

Wrong. Almost no stories from Spidey comics have been told in film, and if they were they were so warped and different from the source material it doesn't matter anyway

Spider-Man is ripe for film adaptions, but because of his popularity studios don't see a good reason to try, since he's the only super hero who's going to still sell toys to kids regardless of how good the movie is

Fucking Sup Forumsntrarians.

Fucking shill

eh no, it wasnt bad,...ehhh..its jsut...you are tired from so many rebooots, yeah, that must be! remember to preorder the ticket for Avengers 45

Yeah man, I hated this cos everyone liked it too.

I have a girlfriend too btw

>There's a lot of low points with little to no action

The same can be said of any action movie ever made.

>do we really need more character development on him

Ah, so you wanted a 90 minute montage of action scenes, rather than a movie with a story. Okay.

The thing that people on here aren't willing to accept, is that this movie was made for a younger demographic than the people on this board.

We're old now. More and more shit is going to come out that we think is dumb but the truth is we're just not being pandered to anymore.

Nah, pretty much everything I watch these days is children's media and I thought this movie wasn't very good, I also grew up on R rated horror and action movies as a little kid, so your argument doesn't make sense either way for me

This movie was fine.

>Why do these Spider Man movies get worse and worse?
They actually don't. You'd have to be functionally retarded to think this was worse than ASM2.

Fine does not = good. Fine implies it was acceptable but nothing special at all, and people want things to be special, people want greatness not mediocrity. A McDonalds burger is "fine", which is what this film amounts to

Well, you can't argue against such a connoisseur of children's media

Why do these Disney shills try harder and harder?

The point is "it's for kids" is not an excuse for mediocrity or poorness, even media targeted towards kids SHOULD and can be quality, this is fucking Sup Forums this should be common thought

The only thing the "it's for kids" excuse works for is like explaining away why something doesn't have explicit violence or sex, in which case.....why did this movie strive to make Peter less violent than usual but at the same time make more sexual references than any other Spider-Man movie?

>girlfriend

This. People who watch MCU movies are permavirgins.

This movie left no impression on me. Been a web-head as long as I can remember life, but I had to remind myself that I had even seen that movie when a friend talked about it weeks after I saw it.

Since this thread is inevitably going to turn into a
>this is shit!
>but it isn't!
>no, it's shit!
>fuck you it isn't!
>YOU'RE A SHILL
>YOU'RE A KEK
>404

How about an actual hot take on everything in the movie? I understand and accept the fact that Peter has to be slightly shit at his job because he's taking on bigger threats on his own, and I do like how he's a kid way in over his head, but I also hate the fact that almost any success he gets is because of Tony or makes him look like a massive retard. I guess whether or not you like the movie depends on whether you want the progression of the MCU or if you just want the other Spider-Man movies.