Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

The knock off of the authority. durr why doesn't superman just kill all the bad guys.

The cartoonist

Superman for not doing Pam.

Superman was, obviously.

Why doesn't metropolis execute repeat offenders?

Maybe they do? It takes like a decade to actually kill someone. Most would break out long before that.

Why do people suggest this like it would solve anything?

I guess it would prevent x meta/super intelligent criminal from butchering people,threatening the city,world,galaxy, universe etc if they were dead

Until they're revived from the dead
Nuke heaven or hell next or something

Me.

I don't know how, but I'm sure it's my fault.

I'd take her to a nice dinner and tell her she's pretty. Maybe even work up the nerve to hold her hand.

>It takes like a decade to actually kill someone
Maybe if you use a spoon or something

>"Keep it in your pants, Pam"

I don't think Superman is into alien monster wenus.

Legally user

Manchester Black in both morality and fashion sense. Yeesh.

Why doesn't Gotham

>Who was in the wrong?
Joe Casey who would go on to reuse the same fucking story in Spider-Man/Deadpool this year.

BITCH IF YOU KNOW A SAFE HUMANE WAY TO KILL ATOMIC SKULL I'D LIKE TO HEAR IT.

The goverment. They should have a policy of immediate termination of repeated meta human offenders.

>Why doesn't Gotham
No death penalty in New Jersey.

because the government is corrupted and would rather keep them alive so they can use them in one of their projects sooner or later

A super corrupt system and both is adamant against death penalty against the insane and lobbyist in supervillain pockets.

Superman. I don't like his character when he's the strawman beating boyscout, and I don't like his character when he goes full genocide mode.

Superman was only giving that faggot brit a taste of his own medicine, so if you think he was wrong it means you think Black was wrong thus making Superman right.

>Who was in the ____ here?

You, for making this garbage thread

If it's a good superman work. Superman
If it's a shit superman work. not Superman

But his species is extinct, all wenus is weird and alien

I'd say Black was wrong but these days you'll get banned by Nazi SJWs if you do.

>implying he didn't
everybody gets one

I'd say Superman, if Manchester Black wasn't a little bitch when the whole "might makes right" thing got turned on him. Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising has a better argument to stand upon since he accepts the might makes right mentality even while he lost, proving his point that the strongest should/will shape the destiny of the world.

Moooochester because he is a cow now.

Checkmate edgelords

You knew Manchester was going to be a little bitch about it all the moment he demanded a fight to the death over someone telling him, "Look, you really shouldn't just murder everybody."

This. There are some who would be impossible to kill. Do you think they're going to put Livewire in an electric chair? Give Parasite a lethal injection?