Holy fuck... this is actually in the new animated Batman and Harley Quinn movie. Plus...

Holy fuck... this is actually in the new animated Batman and Harley Quinn movie. Plus, it's two guys singing "Don't Pull Your Love Out." Jesus man.
Oh yeah, and Nightwing gets raped in a scene that would have shut DC Animation down for good if the genders were reversed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC_Zg4-V-Sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really.... no reaction?

It wasn't really rape, Dick said he wanted it but he thought it was wrong, but his dick took control of his brain fast.

the fart joke killed my joy

That was probably my biggest laugh.
"Smells like.... discipline."

Yeah, and if he was a sorority girl, there would be no question about consent in that scene.

>It wasn't rape because his dick got hard, so he obviously wanted it even though he voiced he was mentally against it happening

I guess rape culture does exist.

when batman asked if he got what he wanted dick said yes

girls shouldn't fart

Is it me or are these movies getting worse and worse?

Reminder that they killed a version of Terry McGinnis when literally none of his other villains ever could.

My other favorite line, when they just made a mouse-plant hybrid: "This is no ordinary leafy mouse, but the harbinger of a new age!"

Anyone else really disappointed with the animation and art style?

I think the weird thing about this movie is how much it triggered normies

I really enjoyed the movie and it's meta humor

This whole movie was adam west batman with The Animated Series paint on it. I was delightfully surprised

Did Bruce Timm have a fucking stroke or something?

I didn't give a shit either way about the gay stuff, I was just wondering why we needed two full songs set to henchmen dancing directly after a needless fart joke.

Someone get him help because that was without a shadow of a doubt the worst Batman film I've ever witnessed.

you didn't see The Killing Joke?

at least this movie was fun

>Gotham Gas

>no Dini
>no Burnett
>Timm alone only makes shit
Well, now we know who was the talent, and who was the hack

>if the genders were reversed
and why is this a surprise to some people still? This is film written by men catered to men. Of course Dick wouldn't be offended with Harley rocking him. Anyone who tries to be offended will be mocked for being a prissy faggot, and rightly so.

>feminists act like whiny bitches therefore men should too

Can someone describe what happens in the Harley/Nightwing sex scene so those of us who have not seen the film can make up our minds whether it's rape? Thanks.

>can someone adequately describe without bias
just watch the whole thing and make your own judgement. it's up on streaming sites.

I did, but while that was bad, it wasn't painfully so.

I did like Harley's VA though. Not perfect, but okay.

I'll really be pissed if it does read as Nightwing not having consent. I figured I'd save myself the trouble of getting triggered and just ask, that way I'll know not to waste time with the film.

Are you 11? Because no one older than that would be shocked by adult content in an adult cartoon

Has Dini done anything cool lately besides those small Harley stories?

Mostly curious.

Anyone who grew up with the DCAU/Timmverse (and thus, older than 11) should be at least a little taken back to see stuff like this happening on screen in Timm's style. No need to make this about being young and naive about adult animation.

You'd be surprised. There's plenty of Teen Titans fans you lost their shit when Starfire and Nightwing talked about having sex because they assumed that the 00s show is all there is to Teen Titans. Their nostalgia is the only thing that's really getting offended.

Sometimes artists just shouldn't write. This is one of those instances.

He consents, he just has misgivings because he knows its a bad idea. He clearly consents and gives into his desires though.

Everybody needs someone to balance them out. True genius is usually a collaboration.

When did this happen?

Thank you.

I liked her brooken style, they were clearly going for Arleen-esque, something Strong cant pull off

I wish Arleen would come out of retirement, desu

In the Judas Contract movie. There's a training scene where Star is kicking Dick's ass, but starts talking about how good he is in bed.

i hate the normies that think starfire is a pure girl

Melissa was alright enough for me tbqh.

She's an alien. She SHOULD be pure and naive and not talking about how good someone is in bed like some cheap white trash Earth slut.

To be fair, how long has she been on Earth by that point?

those look like 2 faces goons from the animated series.

>Starfire and Nightwing talked about having sex

Wait, what? I dont remember that at all

She also hails from a planet where nudity is no big deal, if not outright encouraged, and whose idea of a good time is cracking heads and fucking. Just because she's naive about Earth customs by no means makes her "pure" by Earth standards

They did it a bunch in that movie

So why make her an alien, then? Do you really think just another superheroine whose idea of a good time is "cracking skulls and fucking" is as interesting as what the CN series presented?

When BTAS came out, people were skeptical because if the artstyle, and its creators being hot off Tiny Toons. They thought it'd be Looney Tunes Batman. So really this was inevitable, Bruce Timm is a funny cartoonist at heart.

There was that autobiographical graphic novel about the creation of BTAS

The whole thing just looks CHEAP...as in "a few steps away from being AKOM" cheap.

THE FART SCENE MAKES MY PENIS GO WENIS

You don't. She can't do the voice anymore, in her last performances she audibly struggled with it.

I thought it was pretty funny. first fart joke in ten years that got a reaction out of me

wasnt that arkham asylum?

Her last was DC Universe Online, but the strain showed up there as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=vC_Zg4-V-Sg
I can sort of hear what you're talking about, but she still sounds really good to my ears. Similar to how Mark Hamill's Joker has changed but still sounds Joker-ish.

Apologize

Just gonna post this to all the batman/harley threads for maximum exposure.

No

Jesus, I heard the stories about the toonTTfags, but to see it in person...

The point is to not have a double standard

For what, I like bimbos.

I'm sorry the botox didn't go as planned.

What, the stories that we like the version of TT we're most familiar with? No surprise there, user

Harley don't need no man. She's an independent psychopath.

I ship her and nightwing now

I ship her and hotwings now. brap.

That actually sounds pretty cool. Ilove behind the scenes stuff like that.

Injustice threads ship Sub Zero and Starfire

>Nightwing gets raped
Come on, now.

Oh I get it. The image. It's cock sucking joke.

Does this mean that Dick got Jokers sloppy seconds? How can he even fuck her knowing that Joker put his dick in there?

There's something deeply uncanny about that picture, but I can't put my finger on it...

But remember they all had high tech future weapons that they wouldn't have were it not for the time traveling villain.

Dini alone has put out some stinkers too.

It's a team effort.

Timm did adult stuff even in the originals.

>cosplay restaurant
>lewd costumes
>no wonder woman
WHY DID YOU MOCK ME WITH THE SIGN

The thing about Dick is that he's basically unrapeable, because he always wants it. It's right there in his name.

Was the chick with the white hair and green outfit supposed to be Granny Goodness? Cuz god damn.

No mega?

That's what she looked like before having kids. (Could also be Fire/Ice I guess?)

What is with Dick and always getting raped

I mean, it's in the name

It's actually mostly about Paul Dini getting mugged and then dealing with the subsequent PTSD while being a beta male whol sucks at romancing girls.

>Dat Babs
>Dat Starfire
>Dat Granny Goodness

Jesus Christ

Had a few good laughs, a few groans, and enjoyed the unapologetic and gratuitous eye candy. More than anything, it was just nice to see the old BTAS style again.

This movie and Return of the Caped Crusaders add some lighthearted balance to the DC Animation catalog.

half of the fans love the film and the other half hate it, oddest view on anything batman related i've seen

Heaven probably has a place like that, but that you can touch the girls.

For me, the tone shifted around a hell of a lot. Like the start, you have the Floronic man basically mulch someone, bloodsplatter and everything, and then it goes into a goofy into song with cutesy art.

You have a weird fart joke that was actually kind of amusing because of Batman's "smells like discipline" response directly followed by a full song sung by two of twoface's goons set almost entirely to goons dancing. followed by Harley singing "hanging on the telephone" while gyrating around in an obvious fan service moment that kind of fell flat to me. But again, the entire song just set mostly to goons dancing.

Then there's the ending. I kind of digged Swamp Thing turning up and having this grand entrance, just to be like "Yeah fuck it, I'm not going to stop you" but then the weird ending of Batman and Nightwing kissing Harley on the cheek as they literally set fire to someone? It felt really out of character, particularly for Batman.

The humour was alright in places, but the story was dogshit, and the characterisation was crap and the tone was all over the shop. I guess that's because Harley is a madcap character and they wanted to have that run through the film like Brighton through a stick of rock, but it just didn't work for me.

At multiple points in the film me and the friends I watched it with said "what the fuck is the tone of this film" and "who the fuck is this scene meant to be for?"

I know what you mean, the scene where the bar fight happens and the colorful text popped up on screen really took me off guard but I thought "oh cool, the action scenes will use this now" but then it just never appears again. I hope that they make more animated films featuring Harley Quinn but holy shiz they need to fix their writers

there's a few up on the web

I didn't think much of it, but then fanservice rarely does anything for me in animated shows, and even when it does, it's never enough for me to enjoy a show simply for fanservice, live action or animated.

Dwayne McDuffie was SUCH a fucking bro in this. Which, I guess, means he was a pretty great guy in real life. Sorkin, too.

That wasn't McDuffie, it was a guy named Barry.

Gotta like how the response for the guy being a perv is getting his arm broken. Cops? Lawsuit? Fair application of justice?

Naaaaaah... gotta smash the patriarchy, I guess.

it's meant to show how scary and strong she is you dong

Oh my god. I can't believe Timm is a SJW now, between the oversexualization of characters, the overload of fetishes and shit story, this 4-seconds scene makes Bruce Timm a SJW because of "smashing the patriarchy"

Simple incredible

Harley has Dick tied to a bed and gets undressed to find a new outfit. Dick gets an erocktion, Harley notices and makes some comments about how she hasn't gotten laid in a while. Dick says he wants to but it's wrong, but decides to go through with it anyway. Fade to black.

Dick dicked Harley

there was more cringe in this than I'd like. ivy and the plant guy bitching about global warming was bad. and that whole thing wehere harley went on a chase to assault the guy who jilted her in high school and nightwing's response was "you had it coming."

>it's meant to show how scary and strong she is you dong

"Hello, police? This waitress just broke my arm. I'd like to press charges."

If this isn't EXACTLY how you think it would go, you're the "dong."

Seriously? "Dong?" Are you an eight-year-old from the 80s?