Is Rick and Morty more disappointing than Korra?

Is Rick and Morty more disappointing than Korra?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xI0_GrzgdYg?t=51
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither come close to how much of a disappointment you are to your parents.

/thread

Damn.

Considering I stopped watching Korra after two episodes, maybe. Since I enjoyed most of the first two seasons of Rick and Morty I might say this third season is more disappointing than being bummed over a show I didn't watch.

Besides, Avatar ended when Aangs story ended.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUT ME IN LE REDDIT SCREENCAP! WEEOOO WEOO THAT'S THE AMBULANCE COMING TO TAKE OP TO THE #BURNWARD BOIIIIIIII *dabs*

fpbp

>Korra
Bad example.

Rick and Morty's current trajectory is more in line with Arrow, almost to a T.

R&M is more of a slow burn disappointment

These only work when they're unexpected and clever. No hundred (You)s for (You).

This, apparently.

Everyone one of my friends tells me Arrow gets bad after season 2. I don't have much of an opinion considering I didn't watch it.

Korra is a sequel to the first Avatar series, so expectations existed. Rick and Morty is an original series with no pre-existing content, so there were no expectations based on what it would be in comparison to something else.

HEY ASAMI! ASAMI LISTEN TO ME! I'M THE AU-AVATAR-R-R AND I GOTTA BUH-BEND ALL THE E-ELEMENTS! CUZ LOIN TURTLE'S DEAD, A-ASAMI! LION TURTLE'S *bleep bleep* DEAD!

There where a few expectations for Rick and Morty, being one of the first shows on Adult Swim to fill up a 30 minute time slot. But your right Korra had expectations it didn't live up to.

I would argue R&M is more of a disappointment because it started as genuinely interesting and devolved into Sup Forums-tier claptrap.

I always knew from the start that Korra was going to be a Sup Forums mess, but none of you dumb fuckers listened.

It's so weirdly similar.

>First season was solid, but aside from a few outstanding moments was just good enough to be worth coming back for, and the finale delivered enough to make it seem like this was going to be amazing.
>Second season had some outright amazing work, but also had a lot of really bad parts, with some episodes being easily the worst of the series so far. Even so, it delivered besides that, had enough sense of pacing and energy to keep it rolling past the bad moments, and the finale once again was fantastic work that the show had been building up to. Even so, those bad parts remained and showed some real sign that even at two seasons it was starting to wear thin.
>Season three opened spectacularly strong, but literally within the span of one episode went to just bad, and pretty much stayed at that level for the rest of the season with some very few but notable bright spots in the bad episodes.

Rick and Morty could still save itself, though. Don't count it out till the last one dies.

Rick and Morty is the new Korra.

Shitposting is dead. Long live shitposting.

Depending on how this Jerry episode goes will dictate my viewership for the rest of this season.

>Placing all your faith in Jerry.

Don't you think you're setting yourself up for disappointment?

>Not betting everything on Jerry

youtu.be/xI0_GrzgdYg?t=51

I dunno I like Jerry.

That's just your contrarian nature. Everyone in the show hates jerry so of course you like him.

What do you like about him?

He's one of those characters that set up the joke instead of making them, which is necessary for a good comedy.

So you're saying you'd also like a section of the wall that's differently painted and that the rest of the cast constantly makes fun of?

Because that amounts to what Jerry's role in the show is. He could easily be replaced by an inanimate object that people hate for some reason.

hahaha superb burn! put me in leddit screencap pl0x!

I think your twisted my words and trying to make an argument out of me liking a character. Also a different shade to the wall can make a room look nicer, depending on the color.

you're actually a fucking faggot.

This is funnier than that forced "colonized" meme

>Everyone in the show hates jerry so of course you like him.
And since everyone in the show save Morty on very special occasions is a massive fucking cunt with huge personality problems, Jerry ought to be given a break more often. He may not be super smart, but he is rather grounded, unlike everyone else, and I absolutely understand and agree with his decision to get the divorce. Rick is nothing but cancer for the family and especially the children. He's turning them into jaded para-dimensional relativity machines.

>not liking the only sympathetic character on the show means you're obviously contrarian

no, Korra was an abomination

Rick isn't given a love triangle so no

lol my dude XD