Priyanka

Is Connie's mom working on an android project?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqm8_Du8V2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course she is. Did you think Dr.Gero put his own brain into another body?

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=hqm8_Du8V2Q

Nah the redribbon army merely ran out of find for a private lab, so they secretly did it inside a hospital Gero moonlights at.

Deepest Lore.

DUDE OLD ANIME LMAO

Whoa. Like. Rebecca Sugar. Is like..totally. anime. Whoa.

The 90s is old?

The 90s was 25 years ago.

That makes me depressed.

As much as I know the targeted fanbase is too young to know who Dr. Gero is, I'm reminded that we can see 30 year old weeaboos writing paragraphs on facebook about the show's representation.

Today will have been 25 years from some day in the future!

Don't know, but she succeeded in the "getting me hard" project

>Dr Gero

Huh, in all the reprints and re-releases, not once did Toriyama or any other studio make a dub of Dragonball where Gero was mentioned in the Red Ribbon saga.

Closest thing you get is TFS's version, where they created a video diary of his son dying in a video message.

Back to the OP, that'd actually be kinda neat. It'd be a nice twist if one of the Diamonds was merely 'pretending to be retarded' and had actually created sleeper agents on Earth.

That beings said, there have been multiple theories of Pearl, Garnet, Ruby or Sapphire actually being traitors and none of them have turned true so that opportunity is probably gone.

it's just a reference you autist

>DUDE … LMAO
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

post more Priyanka

>my race being fetishized
weird feeling

I don't even watch the show, she's just such perfect fapbait.

I don't waifu, never had, don't think I will, but I'm sure this is the closest I've been to having a reaction to a character like you people with your waifus.

>dbz
>old anime

dude fucking 6 year old kids today know what dbz is

DUDE 18+ LMAO

What makes her so perfect as fap fodder?

Not that user but, just looks at these
Even when drawn in three separate styles, you can still tell that's the character, and not like sexy woman #204 cosplaying as the character. Plus, what makes the character attractive, is still there, in all three different art styles.