Team of superheros get two new teammates: a girl who can manipulate feelings and emotions and a blue guy who can take...

>Team of superheros get two new teammates: a girl who can manipulate feelings and emotions and a blue guy who can take out enemies quickly but dies at the end saving someone he often butted heads with. The protagonists are up against a Big Bad who that wants to become everything, but is ultimately defeated by his own creation in the end.

Which movie is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leC5WE7P2To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Panther.

next time try to not include so many dead give away clues.
For instance there was no blue skin person in Avengers, and Witch didn't join the team until civil war.
Nice try though

He said "blue guy", not "blue skin". And the twins joined the team in the third act to stop Ultron.

Nice try, shill.

Ego created the bomb?

He created Peter who defeated him.

But Ego wasn't killed by Peter, but rather the bomb, though?

And Ultron just wanted to eliminate humanity in order to protect earth. Besides, Ego was a better villain than Quiptron will ever be.

>"When the dust settles the only thing living in this world will be metal"

Sounds kinda similar to Ego wanting to become everything.

guardians was far better then age of ultron. Age of ultron didn't even live up to its own title. That should have been a red flag from the start

"fuck someone called me out on my poorly thought meme. Better call them a shill to cover."

fucking DC shill!

>Quill is an avatar of a more powerful being. This enabled him to partially withstand an infinity stone.

> Wanda and Pietro were the only people not to be killed by the mind stone in the Hydra experiments. Wanda can even control the mind stone.

Quicksilver isn't blue, so

How did Wanda control the mind stone? She never acted directly on it

She overpowered Vision through the stone.

>a blue guy who can take out enemies quickly

now that was contrived

>infinity stone
the power stone, people always seem to forget it was the stone that can blow up a planet it it touches it.

Oh damn, you're right. Although it's established the Vision's not at the mind stone's full potential yet

Just like these movies.

How's it like having autism?

And yet it's cosmic that's still interesting. Who else can they introduce?

>>Quicksilver's death happened cause Whedon just can't stop doing the "Kill a favorite" troupe and ended up with a death everyone forgot about.
>>Yondu has the best death in the entire MCU.

Gonna have to go with GOTG 2 on this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=leC5WE7P2To

Gunn already teased Quasar. And after telling those cosplayers that he wanted them in the films, I'm going to say it'll be Phyla.

Well ok if they don't make it too crowded. Perhaps Sly's team may get a cameo (nothing big just joining the final battle to fire a couple shots or something).

I wouldn't be surprised if a GOTG dies in Infinity Wars Drax, and Gunn did say this next film will be the last iteration of this team.

AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME NOW

They'll make space Avengers with some Nova corps characters and call it something else. Maybe Captain Marvel will join them. That's my prediction for now.
Also something with Rocket/Groot because they have to. At least Rocket because he's more complex. If not the spin off then at least something important in the third movie. At least that's what I've heard but I don't know Gunn may decide it's already too much for one movie.

Thing is, is there enough content to make all these film spinoffs and stuff? They're plowing through the available Cosmic stuff pretty fast.

What gets me the most I think about GOTG2 is it has the most realistic, terrifyingly real threat of space asphyxiation as a recurring plot point. People can be riddled with bullets, nearly crushed and buried, but floating in space as you choke out is so fucking real and terrifying that nothing from any other MCU movie comes close. Only Daredevil has close-to as real medical worry.

That's what I thought as well. Nothing like in Total Recall.

I do wonder if that sort of scenario will be repeated in the third GOTG film. Like, Peter with Gamora in space was the first film, it feels like a trend that would continue.