Oh look it's Mr Terrific.

Oh look it's Cyborg.

Oh look it's Blue Marvel.

Oh look it's Blade.

Oh look it's Sam Wilson.

Oh look it's Rhodey.

Why are black men in comics so samey?

Idk. Ask Superman here.

They have the modern FPS/TPS protagonist syndrome.

Only they are black.

What comic is this?

Is that Static Shock?

Latest GwenPool

John stewart is a serious and frightening black guy. But, He always jokes around you.

Mr. terrific is your teacher

Blue marvel is that black guy who lives in a white neighbor and pretty clean cut.

Blade is a black rapper.

San wilson is a blasketball type of black guy. Fun looking and ready to fuck a white girl

Rhodey is blue marvel and John Stewart hybrid.

Yeah, because white dudes in comics don't look like each other at all.

Sam Wilson is just a chill guy. He was a social worker and even ran for Congress or the House

They literally have all the white dudes in cape shit books wear their 'colors' like they're Power Rangers when they're in civilian clothes. That and they keep changing hair colors to make them stand out based on the house artists' discretion.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

He's always been huge, but his wife is so practically an amazon so he always seems small or average sized next to her.

Reminder that everyone always forgets that Spawn is black. They even make a joke about it in the first issue.

>Blade is a black rapper.
Blade is British

honestly, I keep forgetting there's something discernibly still human under that costume.

Wow I still totally don't care about Miles. At least Doctor Terrible Eye was cute.

Rappers exist in england.

If you are college 101 freshman I could see how you would think that.

Now I totally want to see adult miles hanging with peter and towering over him

I wonder who could be behind this post.

I know what your getting at BUT peters always seemed like a small dude but we know he's a beast so it won't matter :D

Christ, I was around for that thread.

Time fuckin' flies.

I knew this would be here

haha

Older Miles is pretty handsome.

Dumbass, that's Reed Richards.

In fairness, at least most of them have different hairstyles

I don't this this is a Sup Forums comment. More of a comment on how artist collectively draw one black man as all black men.

>I don't this this is a Sup Forums comment. More of a comment on how artist collectively draw one black man as all black men.
I don't see how that is any different from, say, the DC cartoons where Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent have exactly the same face.

Yes

If he doesn't disappear into obscurity, he'll eventually have a beard phase.

Gwen, please control yourself

He's is? Well that's something that's definitely lost in translation.

Does this shit comic still exist?

No, it was expunged from all records. Every copy burned, every digital file forcibly deleted.

I mean you should know considering you sperg about it every day

That was a totally innocent post, guys, I swear. You've been here too long.

Wow, he can culturally enrich me any day.

>saying her name
YOU FOOL

WE

That'd carry more weight if most DC cartoons didn't at least give them different eyes. Most teams who draw "cool black guy" can't even manage that, save for John Stewart. But it's not really their fault, since they're hacks who are unconsciously working off of caricatures of "cool black guy". The fact that they can't manage more than 2-3 black dudes at once doesn't help, either.

is wrong just because we also get samey black teen heroes, too.

>Oh look it's Prodigy

>Oh look it's Duke Thomas

>Oh look it's normal Miles

>any discussion on race should solely stay in ONE board because that's how the world is supposed to work

>duke thomas

Did i miss a issue or something? When did he become a prodigy? He got his ass kick by damian and other robins.

Miles Morales >> Faggot Parker

>Most teams who draw "cool black guy" can't even manage that, save for John Stewart. But it's not really their fault, since they're hacks who are unconsciously working off of caricatures of "cool black guy". The fact that they can't manage more than 2-3 black dudes at once doesn't help, either.
We really need Milestone back, man. Preferably under someone competent.
>Virgil was a dork who worried about actual teen issues
>Icon was an alien who had a hard time relating to modern black people despite taking on the appearance of a black person and experiencing injustices throughout history
>Wise Son was a gang member but he wasn't an all around bad guy
I haven't read Hardware yet so I don't really know much about him outside of his appearances in other books.

At least they don't have the same basic hair cut so we can't tell them apart.

Even without the bats you can tell that's Bruce Wayne. The sharp chin, and hair gives it away.

All black comic characters are literally drawn the same.

>Same hair cut
>Same look
>Same facial structure

KANGS

How is Peter x Miles not a popular pairing? You'd think the Fujos would have made that a thing

fujos don't like black guys

there might some out there interested, especially after Fin/Poe. I mean I just googled steve rodgers and sam wilson and the same ting came up. Covers like these are pretty suspect

It's because no one actually likes Miles.

>those lips......

I like him, but i don't want to be the first yaio miles morale artist

>blacks
>human
Proofread your replies

Kang is the DEFINITION of a welfare queen. Leeching off all the hard work of his other selves.

I think that he's a boring faggot, but I don't dislike the guy.

If you dilute calling people Sup Forums enough it will cease to have meaning.

This

If you "hate" Miles you 1) don't read comics, 2) are literally from Sup Forums, and 3) are trying way too fucking hard.

No one hates Miles, he's way too bland to hate. He didn't replace Peter, and he's not ruining anything (because he's too boring to do so).

The most annoying thing about Miles is his wasted potential. And eventually, SOMEONE will make him interesting, even if they do so over editoral's unceasing shrieks of rage

t. coalburner.

Would have been more popular if Miles was older than peter, I think.

But Giant Evil Gwen is yummiest.

Hoping to see her in action next issue.

Miles doesnt have fans, he has advocates. Saying "oh he'll be good eventually!" is fucking pathetic. Hes not offense or rage inducing, hes just fucking there, and frankly its become old after all these years

Why isn't this a doujin cover?

Doesn't count if they aren't a stereotype
;^)))

>Miles doesnt have fans, he has advocates. Saying "oh he'll be good eventually!"

Fuck off with that, stop thinking you are so superior than other fans. If someone like miles, they like him.

I never said I was superior to anybody. Anyone is free to like Miles, thats their choice. But it just seems silly to me that after all these years from Ultimates, all the pushing, hes done jack shit but ride the coattails of the Spider-Man brand name. Fuck sake, just shelve the guy for a bit or something. Oh course every character has potential to be good, but his exposure hasnt done him any favors

Or maybe I hate him because Marvel keeps trying to shove him in fucking everything and it's obnoxious.

Someone is very fucking salty.

Just admit that you are his fan after pretending that you aren't.

Some chick on HF drew him getting fucked by Nick Fury

Agree with that. Too many miles morale shrilling.

Pffft, Show me.

fix'd

cause all black people look the same

If she is so evil why hasn't she raped Miles?

Well she revealed his identity and got his family killed, which is a KIND of rape.

she probably has
she's probably raped everyone, just to pass the time

NO GWEN NO

Isn't that shazam?

>Why are black men in comics so samey?
Fucking retards keep drawing them with the same hair and eye colors.

They keep drawing them with white features too.

REDFRED

WE NEED YOU

Is she floating?

Nah. She's using Mile's flashback of her to travel through time and space and abusing the perspective to become fuckhuge.

He meant visually

I want him to pussy out on killing my vagina and/or anus.

>vagina (male)

Will it be a sexy beard

Yeah, Bruce Timm is a hack, any other revelations you want to share with us?

>lusting after black people

enjoy aids