Tell me Sup Forums. How do you beat a villain that can always read the minds of others (both surface and inner)...

Tell me Sup Forums. How do you beat a villain that can always read the minds of others (both surface and inner). Real talk. How can you even win?

Just because he knows you are going to kick his ass doesn't mean he can stop it.

Don't think anything. Or play Pazaak.

fpbp

Think about the most disgusting and horrible hentai you have read.
Villain kills himself.
Problem solved.

But he or she will know that you are there to do that, and will have taken countermeasures.

Fucking beat me to it.

Swap minds with the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh that lives in your head.

By being stronger? Yeah, he knows Superman is gonna punch him in the face, but if he doesn't have the strength, endurance or brains to avoid it he's gonna get punched and thrown into jail anyway, even worse the sense of helplessness might fuck him up if up until that point he cheated on everything with his ability.

be made out of plastic

Send in the robot.

Throw him into the sub

-While unconscious, you let your body be controlled by someone else.
-Kung fu mastery, drunken style.
-You fight him, knowing you'll always lose, and get someone to nuke the battlefield.
-You write his name in the Death Note.
I don't know take your pick.

Like what? Think some guy with no other powers other than being able to read minds will be able to stop Superman swooping in and laying the smackdown on their ass?

Stop thinking. That should be second-nature to most people here.

constantly think sexually depraved thoughts until he kills himself out of sheer disgust

Slippery like an eel i see

Alciel as a persona when?

Wasn't there a Wolverine villain with that exact power? Mr. X or something like that, he had latent telepathy, and trained his body to peak condition. Sniktbub just stopped thinking and went berserker on his ass.

make an elaborate plan then mess up

Make your thoughts as loud as possible enough that you give your self a headache.

Enough people doing this at once should stop him or her.

You mean the one where the quadrupedal amputee eats maggot-filled constipation shits straight from her sister's asshole?

plot contrivance mostly

Plug your controller into the 2nd player port

This.

sort of reminds me of a scene in a warhammer novel that is kinda similar where this tech assasin would hack into people's nueral circuitry in order to beat them, she screwed up one of the main characters assiasnts and basically left him braindead, so his master turned him into a super rudimentary servitor with the only commands "walk" and "pick up" porgrammed into him

she set him loose on her, she couldn't fight back cause there was nothing there to hack into and he just picked her up and walked off the ledge into a volcano

by being unpredictable

By being a robot, or having a mind too complex to read.

Build a robot, tell it about everything, have the robot mind wipe you and feed you false info before you go to fight the villain.

No joke, that was one of the most satisfying moments in comics.

Seeing him build up as this edgy invincible villain and just being brought down in 2 pages.