Green Arrow #29 Storytime

Hard-Traveling Hero part four!

Was just about to post, thanks OP. I'm excited for Ferrayra Bats

God damn.

I imagine these are side by side in the floppy.

>ball and chained artist
kek
Pretty sure he did this before but I love seeing these totally unrelated crimes happening in th backgrounf

Yeah there was a guy chained to a wall in a basement in another issue.

nice page

All this issue makes me realise is that Ferrayra should be drawing Batman. Ollie can keep Schmidt though

>Hal Jordan next
Finally

It's not as if I'm not enjoying the story, because I definitely am, but it feels like this arc has been going on forever. It makes me fear that Percy will hand the book off to another writer after he's done and I really don't want that to happen.

>literally everyone writes a better Batman
how is this possible

Hot damn Dinah is stacked

>that low angle shot of her tits in the last panel
Hot damn indeed.

Green Arrow's got two really appealing artists. Oh, and the writing's not half bad either.

>she's alive!
well, that seems like a dumb move on the Ninth Circle's part

Maybe they were planning on trafficking her or something. Still kinda dumb though.

Best Batman comic of the week

Great art.

All these pages are pretty nice.

This is a beautiful page. Wow. Don't suppose it was released as a speech-bubble-free preview?

Fuck, I need more Batman drawn by this artist. They get his movement style and presence.

The obvious reason is that she's a part of the Ninth Circle; Emi and Dinah getting their hands on the tablet was intentional to lure them out.

pretty sure this is supposed to be a spread

They are. It's neat.
As are these two

I like how Grell still draws Oliver's goatee like how it was in his run from the 90s

why can't the main Batman book have this level of art

Not that hard when the current writer is a hack.

oh fuck, that's great.

Damn this is sexy.

Why the fuck would they bother to keep her alive when she's more useful dead and as evidence of murder? They should be asking themselves this soon.

that's a bit harsh Ollie

great page though, wow this is a sexy issue

dawwww, Batman can count on someone

I think his Superman was a tiny bit better actually, but this is great too. Ferrayra wouldn't work with King's writing though.

YAY! CALL YOUR BUDDY HAL! I know they aren't buddies yet, but I want to see it

>Dinah will never stand over your face
why live

Well, Ollie was always quite a SJW even before that was a thing
But he seems a little more so in rebirth?

It's still nothing compared to what he was in the 70s with Green Lantern Green Arrow

What a fat piece of shit. I see comics are going for realism.

do people not realize fatty, unhealthy foods are a lot cheaper? Homeless people aren't asking for a dollar so they can go to Whole Foods, they're asking for a dollar to get a hamburger at McDonald's.