Name a cartoon that was consistently good from its start to end with no drop off in quality

Name a cartoon that was consistently good from its start to end with no drop off in quality

Over the garden wall

animaniacs

Ed Edd n Eddy

tbf the school episodes dipped a little bit

drawn together

Drawn Together

Cybersix

jinx, owe me a beer

Mission Hill
Clone High

Wallace and Gromit.

Spectacular Spider-man

Duckman
Jimmy Neutron
Flapjack
Megas XLR

gravity falls

the only right answer

>Clone High
>Over the garden wall

One season things shouldn't count for OP's question. It's too easy.

Dan Vs.

GL:TAS
Tron:Uprising

Duckman got way too preachy toward the end for my taste.

Xavier: Renegade Angel

Mickey Mouse shorts.

NOOT NOOT

JLAU

Name a relative who's proud of you.

that's not a cartoon

This. There were weak episodes here and there in all seasons but it was consistently good right up until the end.

I know you're trolling, but I actually think this unironically.

TAWO Gumball

Sam and Max: Freelance Police

Gumball hasn't been consistent
it's first couple episodes weren't very good imo

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Ninjago (so far)

The characters have undeniably been flanderized over the years.

Megas XLR took a massive nosedive in quality in the second season, sorry user.

By being consistently shit?

You remember that?

Clerks

Get lost, everything after season four is pure shit
Only the animation gets better

Moral orel

>he doesn't like the ghost possession, sky pirates, or evil time masters

How do you figure?

Six episodes is kind of cheating.

Mission Hill holy fuck I loved that show. I never got over being mad at AS for canceling it.
This.
Also this.

Rick and Morty thus far

Snakes and whatever the fuck happened in the second season were the best

>How do you figure?
2nd season was full of dumbass eps like Thanksgiving Throwdown, Ice Ice Megas, A Clockwork Megas, and to a lesser extent The Return.

The episodes I named were all but unwatchable, in most cases because they lacked real villains (or had really fucking stupid ones).

The Oblongs.

>post S3 Gumball
>good

I disagree, I think tournament of the elements was the best season.

It's not that the earlier seasons are bad by any means, but the characters have progressed so much since then that rewatching them feels like a step backwards in a way.

Oh shit yeah, I forgot about season four
Fucking loved all the serpentine nonsense and master chen
It really sucks that pretty much none of the characters from that season showed up again, but at the end of the day this is still a toy commercial so what can you do

Most correct answers are going to be one-season-wonders
I'd say Pepper Ann, Moral Orel, and Beavis and Butt-Head though (if anything B&B's revival was somehow the best season)
I also think this about Invader Zim and if anything like a lot of the changes made in S2 (but I know some people feel differently)

Venture Bros so far

Being consistently garbage is cheating, user.

ogPPG

seasons 5 and 6 (after Craig left) are massive and easily noticeable steps down, it goes from being great to having multiple unwatchable episodes

Xmen evolution.

teen titans go and family guy

>but muh school episodes
I loved every episode. The school ones were fun and a nice change of scenery for the show.

I was going to say this from my memory of watching it first run but I got so burnt out of the show due to Nicktoon's reruns around 2009 or so that I haven't seen it since and don't even know if it was really good anymore

All these.
Also, ATHF never got stale for me.

Venture Bros

Each season is better than the last.
Well maybe you can argue 4-5 but season 6 is definetly great.
I literally only dont care for one episode.

Metalocalypse
Harvey Birdman
Space Ghost

I also wanna say aqua teen but season 8 was eh.

AS never produced Mission Hill to begin with. The show was cancelled well before they showed it.

Adventure Time may not entirely fit the bill, but for how long it's gone on I think it's done a good job just for the fact that it's still pretty good at all.
There's been stinkers for sure but I think every season is good or decent enough to not be considered bad.

Pretty much this. Shame there's such a break between seasons.

this

Horses of small size that belong to me.
And I stand by it.

I honestly dont remember anything from this other than the fact that I used to like it

same, there's a lull but the show got right back on its feet. 6 feels like a show truly maturing as the years go by and still finding new ways to use its characters after more than a decade, which is so hard to pull off.
In a much shorter timeframe I feel similarly about Clarence, season 1B gets bizarre and spotty but the show recovered and I love all the rest of it.
It's because only two people do almost all of the creative work, they have to take their time to do it right. At this point I'm content with it, the only thing that scares me is the idea that [as] will stop renewing it before they get the chance to end it. But it seems they're on good terms even though it's never been a massive hit.
The writing pissed me off so bad in season 3 (THREE) that I had to stop watching so I'll have to disagree there bub

>Hey, remember that time we had series on ABC?

Really? What happened in season 3 of all the show to make you drop it?

This.
It's biggest flaw was being cancelled before the story finished but that wasn't it's fault and I can't say it diminishes the overall quality.

Not even the theme song?

Come on that the best recap episode in TV history.

>Come on that the best recap

I feel like I remember chowder being very consistent

You were wrong. It's one of the more rapid flanderizations in history because the writing/board staff had to be replaced between S1 and S2.
S2 and S3 are pretty bad compared to S1. Way too much screaming and reliance on fourth-wall gags (which started funny and just became old hat)

Wander over Yonder

Batman: Brave and the Bold

Korgoth of Barbaria

>Mission Hill holy fuck I loved that show. I never got over being mad at AS for canceling it.
They didn't make the show. They only syndicated it. Same with Oblongs.

OTGW is consistently pretentious trash, though.

2>3>1>Dog shit> movie

The first season was ROUGH. everyone was still trying to find their voices.

the school episodes were lacking, as well.

This. It's impressive how they've managed to keep things fresh after all this time. Season 8 was probably the most consistently good season yet.

Sponge bob before the movie

What do you consider a good cartoon?

YOU're the pretentious trash.

Oh that's so true

Until weirdmaggedon, this

came to post this

Someone put this guy out of his misery.

Has to have been good at some point.

Motherfucking this

>tfw never gonna finish

Wrong, it's only gotten better.
A return to the eariler ratios of Sol to adventure would be nice though.

Same.