Uhhh, what;s the context of this?

Uhhh, what;s the context of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSxi8q5vDvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need a site-wide Sup Forums wipe. And then maybe one in real life, too.

Not Sup Forums

White supremacist drove a car itno a crowd of people and Trump defended them.

>comics & cartoons

not Sup Forums, that's what the context is
delet

The context is that it's not a fucking comic or cartoon, fuck off.

Why not just click the link to find out? I'm mean you took the screencap and all...

You know, I dislike Blumpf but he made some pretty good points at that press confrence addressing the situation. It's a shame it fell on deaf ears since people are so angry and because he didn't say it sooner.

Also this isn't Sup Forums

>Trump defended the Charlotte attackers
Jeez. It was bad enough that his girlfriend turned him into a bleeding heart liberal, but now he's one of the delusional ones, too.

...I suddenly remembered that his face appears in a Homestar cartoon and felt very sad. I pray the Brothers Chap are never infected with this nonsense.

>KKK: KILL ALL BLACK PEOPLE
>Black people: Hey, maybe don't?
>Trump: BOTH SIDES ARE EQUALLY TERRIBLE

HURR DURR DA BIG SCARY WHITE MAN IS COMING TO GET U

ANUNYMUS IS LEEJUN

WE DO NOT FORESKIN
WE DO NOT FORECLOSE

ACCEPT GUS

>Nazis+KKK: Kill all none whites
>Antifa: Fuck off
>Trump:Both sides are wrong

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I'm still not sure what the hell is this about but lazy googling has at least made me aware the governor of West Virginia is Jim Justice and I appreciate having that little tidbit

lol got 'em
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

more like kill all whiteys and fascists

Don't forget:
>drives car into pedestrians

I miss /i/

I miss moot

I thought the alt-left liked holding signs with variations of "kill all white people"

>killing facists is wrong
wew when did people become retarded.

Did all the anons ITT complaining that this doesn't belong on Sup Forums suddenly forget that Hirsch is an animation guy? This is just as Sup Forums related as the Stan Lee thread that's currently running.

>moot
who

>BAAAK TO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>Alex Hirsch
>the creator of Gravity Falls

the context is fuck off back to Sup Forums

saged

Keep Sup Forums shit in Sup Forums.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people
SHE FUCKING WON YOU DRUMPHIES

It's a bit more complicated than that. From what I understand, the White Nationalists showed up to protest the removal of the statue(and I disagree with their cause but it's their first amendment right) which I believe they were planning for months. The counter protesters showed up and things spun out of control of course. Both sides were guilty of violence(of course the Right side going overboard and running people over) but none of them were innocent.

They're from r/theDonald, my dude. It's in their nature to be retarded.

>Thread only about Alex Hirsch
>Not about cartoon he's working on
>Just him and his twitter.

Not Sup Forums, fuck off to Sup Forums, shitposter.

The White Nationalists showed up with guns and (Tiki) torches. They came looking for a fight.

>Implying nazis or pol are """"people""""

They're trash pure and simple. They have no business telling us what a pure race is, being of mongrel stock and questionable parentage.

IT WAS HER TURN.

It's not Sup Forums and you're baiting.

and? he's not a comic or cartoon. nor is he working on one

>disrespecting the Wu-Tang style like that
>kicking a statue

Shame on a nigga

the nazis showed up with guns and (tiki) torches and were told to expect a fight

When everyone who disagreed was a fascist.

fucking liar, he didn't defend them

Not to mention they were cosplaying as a discount SWAT team. The fuck did they expect would happen?

>all this alt-right boogeymanning
This really is Sup Forumsmblr, isn't it?

Why were they trying to protect a confederate satue anyway. participation trophies are bullshit

>literal torch-wielding mob
>a bunch of people asking them not to do that
BOTH SIDES!!!

>Show up to your schedule protest armed but without any knowledge of a planed counterprotest.
>Looking for a fight.
>Show up to an armed protest armed yourself to counterprotest
>Armed protest already has the means but stays civil
>Until one guy wrecks your shit because that's what happens when you go looking for trouble.
>Entire news media takes the bait.

Because it's all they have left

>Nazis: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Antifa: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wow, it's so hard to distinguish terrible people fighting each other.

Not even a Trump supporter, but why do people feel like their opinions in politics matter? Especially "famous" people. You made a cartoon Alex, nobody's following you for your thoughts on Trump. Draw a fucking picture.

Fuck 2017. Worst year ever.

wow, that fucking nu-male in red just fucking dominates attention, doesn't he? there's people tearing down a statue and just stomping it but this cuck is center stage, jumping up and down in his loud fuckin shirt drawing the eyes away from everything else

Torch wielding mobs have been pretty big the past year

The statue wasn't even built soon after the Civil War or anything, it was built during Jim Crow by a bunch of reactionaries. The whole "muh heritage" aspect is as bullshit as the Civil War not being about slavery.

I'm just puzzled that they are trumpeting the glory and superiority of a bunch of losers, like pick some winners to emulate

>KKK:We should kill ALL BLACK PEOPLE
>Black people: Shoot, we've been killing, raping, assaulting, and torturing whites in droves for how many decades now?
>Trump: BOTH SIDES SUCK EQUALLY DESPITE THE FACT THAT ONE SIDE ONLY TALKS WHILE THE OTHER IS LITERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN EVERY CIVILIZED NATION.

They idolize losers. That's why they made one their king.

EHEM.

So has Nazism, doesn't mean we should tolerate it.

More like
>Nazis: [drives a car into people]
>Antifa: Don't do that
BOTH SIDES!!!

>vice news

>WHILE THE OTHER IS LITERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN EVERY CIVILIZED NATION.
white people?

>Vice News
>HBO
>Game of Thrones

America loves it's losers though.

Ok, now you're just baiting a mod to come delete this thread.

I LOVE COMIC BOOKS

only when they are underdogs and have a chance to win at the end. we hate actual losers

>KKK dindu nuffin even though the FBI labeled them a terrorist organization and they killed a woman and almost killed 3 more.

If only people got this up in arms about black and islamic crime, but of course that will never happen no matter how many thousands of victims there are.

>people get surprised when violence escalates
What the fuck did you think was going to happen retards?

>Alex ''Season 2" Hirsch
>PUNCHA NAZI
>after innocent people were framed and label by Antifas

Yeah.

We're sorta obligated to tolerate it because stupid rights and shit.

>The one side is a political goup
>the other is whole race
How did that happen?
also
>literally responsible for all crime
>this is something 50% or more of the group is responsible for as well
where are those numbers come from?

Still not Sup Forums.

>"B-But the gi-"

Shoo. Back to your containment board.

I bet you were just thrilled to find that Alex Hirsch tweeted about this, giving you the opportunity to post a completely off-topic Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums under the guise of having any interest whatsoever in the cartoonist that made the tweet.

his ass

They do? Hell blacks get arrested for it.

Losers a loser mate.

>alt-left: [Shoots police]
>alt-right: [Hits person with car]

Reminder: guy who drove the car was attacked before he sped forward

>left bottom panel
They aren't even pretending anymore, are they?

and they drove away and hid
cool motive. still murder

OP's image lacks anthomorphic animals so it's fine by them.

So instead of actually leaving he kills someone? Imagine if the driver was black.

>Antifa: Don't do that
Yep this is how antifa acts, not like retarded children who escalate everything

The political personal opinions of creators are not Sup Forums. They're not related to a Sup Forums show or series. back to your containment board.

Ah well I relent then. Next time they should go about their protest in a more peaceful way.

He did though, by saying both sides are culpable he absolved the violence committed by the white supremacist.

If you want to get technical, it's the difference between murder and manslaughter.

fuck you stupid cunt, road rage is a real thing. you start blocking streets like that don't be surprised when someone hits you, i would be at full speed if it was me coming home from work.

Nazis are no good, but antifa and the alt left are seriously equally as shitty

>have straight up killed more people including shooting politicians, but not reported on as much because their MO is serious permanent injury in mob lynching
>serious connections to BAMN, an organization that fucking indoctrinates kids off the street into sweat shops and puts them as plants in protests, basically legally kidnapping them by ousting the parents as racist homophobes who are a danger to their queer children
>connected to OWS which had ridiculous levels of rape and violence that went unreported
>literal destructive marxists

like, yeah, im not gonna say nazis are good, but anyone framing this as "good guys vs bad guys" instead of "horrible polarized radicalized indoctrination on both sides of the political sphere brough upon by unregulated hypernormalisation in the news cycle' are outright lying, and it's dangerous as fuck to lie about this, it's outright immoral.

Erasure of history is always but the first step.

>road is blocked off by antifa
>antifa did not have a permit to be there
>traffic is directed into antifa, blocking off road, by cops
>antifa proceeds to attack cars because they're antifa
>guy speeds forward into cars (not a crowd) and then flees
>one person dies... who got behind the car, trying to smash the windshield (and was successful)

But enough about facts, ONE masked violent protester was killed!

>road rage is a real thing. you start blocking streets like that don't be surprised when someone hits you, i would be at full speed if it was me coming home from work.
and its still muder

>YOU MUST CHOOSE A SIDE AND PRETEND THE OTHER SIDE ARE ANGELS

Fuck off.

>T-trump said something

Counter with SLAM-A-COMMIE

You are a fucking god damned retard.

This website sucks.

How about you take the other road? He backed up them rammed them. If the road is blocked you go the other way. The white nationalists blocked the roads so it'd be ok to run them over and kill them?

The alt-left were blocking the road, too. You can see in the footage that the van in front didn't have anyone in it. They just parked it there to block the road. The black woman between them was stuck, too.

It's because the people who would mobilize a counter rally to theirs have a history of doing shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=tSxi8q5vDvk

Why are you comparing a terrorist group with a defined goal who has terrorized people for decades to an entire race of people?

Fucking Alt-Righters....