t. shovelchin

That may be but his smug aura mocks me.

>The middle name episode
>The school photo episode

Nothing. Wrong.

>episode where Double D has to shares eddy's house

Do they fuck?

So were he and Sara fucking or what?

Seriously. You'd be fed up too if you had three fuckheads do stupid shit all the time to you and the people around you.

This. No sympathy for dorks.

stop samefagging and kill yourself, shovelchin

t.dork

Kevin was a jerk, but they did rip the wall off of his house that time. Not to mention that time they completely demolished Jonny's house. I hope their parents had some good insurance

>Tries to warn his friends about scam artists
>Gets treated like a douchebag each time
Is he red pilled?

Fuck right off. Kevin's character was literally the jock bully trope. He was an asshole to everyone, including Nazz in the movie.

Yes.

He did what was best for everyone and took no shit. Kevin is based

>He did what was best for everyone and took no shit
>Kevin is based

I hope not. Did you mean Nazz?

It's true.

Kevin, on multiple occasions, has belittled and humiliated Sarah and Jimmy, physically assaulted Rolf and Johnny, and treated Nazz with disdain and neglect, so he isn't just partial to the Eds.

He often instigates violence against the Eds without provocation, as well. In the instances in which he is provoked, the means to which he gets his "revenge" are over the top and sadistic.

In general, Kevin as a character is narcissistic, quick to anger, insecure, and sadistic.

The fact that Eddy is conniving and selfish does not justify Kevin's actions, because that would imply Kevin acts out of altruistic intent. But again, Kevin is an ass to everyone, and a person like him would be most triggered by someone with Eddy's loud personality.

People who argue that Eddy's actions justify Kevin's cruelty are performing some serious mental gymnastics, and seem to picture Eddy as the ultimate evil and Kevin as the ultimate good, which is bullshit. On several occasions, most notoriously the episodes mentioned here , Kevin makes Eddy's life an absolute hell FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

But whatever, believe whatever you want. It's your prerogative to ignore facts in favor of head canons.

eddy is a manlet, and manlets must learn their place

This fag is clearly a new kid trying to fit in.
This fag is the autist who falls for every single piece of bait without fail, even when he knows it's bait.

Be real

>ed boys mad Kevin fucked prime Naz while they ran from trailer trash
DORKS

Kevin blackmailed Eddy, at the end of the episode he goes and reveals Eddy's middle name to everyone.

Kevin was a piece of shit until the last moment in the movie finale.

well at least Kevin was better than an abusive psychotic piece of shit who gaslighted his little brother into thinking he was the coolest person in the world and trying to emulate him

That clearly makes up for all the sociopathy

Of course I know it's bait, but this is Sup Forums. We're all fags here.

If it was up to Rebecca Sugar, they would

youtube.com/watch?v=rDJrOiklSJ0

The school photo episode is more than enough wrong. Fuck Kevin.

>belittled and humiliated Sarah and Jimmy
>implying there's anything wrong with that
Are there seriously Sarahfags?

The point I was trying to make was that Kevin treated all the kids like shit, regardless as to whether they deserved it.

Sarah is probably worse than Kevin, anyway.

Jimmy's the one who's gonna get with Sarah, assuming he's not flat-out gay.