Zé carioca and Panchito on the new Ducktales when?

Zé carioca and Panchito on the new Ducktales when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwY2OqEvhS8
youtube.com/watch?v=XqP6VLLiHbU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y0-YQ406HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like to see that.

Aren't they a little racist for le current year?
Jose Carioca became really popular on Brazil but this is in hands of Disney's marketing department and the social media department

racist would be a macaco

If only they could make Donald to try peyote again. Back then, hallucinogenic drugs weren't illegal

UMA DELICIA

Man I miss when cartoons got weird and artistic just for the sake of it

Did he or Panchito ever appear on the original?

Please let this happen latin america love 3 Caballeros and Ducktales, Gizmoduck was really popular here too i think it was because the voice actor

Will this be deleted like the other Duck threads?

Can't speak for all Hispanics but as Cuban's me and my family loved The Three Caballero's.

Well, I loved the animated shorts and Panchito and Jose to be more exact. The movie becoming one giant music video of people dancing at the end was dull for me.

>"Isn't this thing to le RACIST for le CURRENT YEAR??? xD"

Maybe if you actually watched cartoons instead of ingesting Sup Forums memes, you'd see that no, not at all. youtube.com/watch?v=DwY2OqEvhS8

No. They're way more associated with Donald than with Scrooge or the triplets, Jose and Panchito didn't make an appearance on the original DuckTales show.

>Aren't they a little racist for le current year?
No, stop being so sheltered

Dunno if TV Tropes is reliable, but according to them, this was actually planned for season 1 before getting shelved. Might still happen.

They are't racist.

Now it's believable that there's some easily triggered motherfuckers who would shriek about it, but that doesn't make the characters racist at all.

Life is to short to worry about hypothetical bitches though.

I think he means that Disney itself will deem those characters racist, sadly

>Now it's believable that there's some easily triggered motherfuckers who would shriek about it
don't forget the false flaggers pretending to be offended

Anyone who thinks that is an idiot.

I loved Three Caballeros as a kid.

If there were any, they would have cried about Jose in the Mickey short not too long ago.

Again, stop being just as sheltered as your hypotheticals

Jose was literally used in a fairly recent Mickey short

The Three Caballeros are in the small world ride in Disneyland and they're still beloved characters all over latinoamerica, Disney is not that stupid.

this parrot was pretty dope when i watched the 3 caballeros (HIspanic here)

>and they're still beloved characters all over latinoamerica
they are?

Nigga, in Mexico soldiers use to paint Panchito in their airplanes, Jose Carioca is still beloved in Brazil and i haven't meet a single person that dosen't like Jalisco

White people need to stop getting offended on the behalf of others.

Your friend is called Pete?

I don't think that they still are in the subconscious of people in general.

>I haven't meet

*I haven't met

yeah look

>yeah look

*Yeah, look.

Whenever they decide to push Three Caballeros. They haven't aired it on any channel for a long while to my knowledge. This goes for a lot of the wartime movies I had no idea about the huge gap of movies between Bambi and Cinderella until I looked it up.

Jose's kept a monthly comic going in Brazil for over 50 years, so that's something.

Jesus fucking Christ, stop being so triggered about your Sup Forums boogeyman, all the dude said is that Disney would find it too insensitive.

Sup Forums isn't even that much of a racist hivemind as people make it out to be. There are worse places.

the problem is that it's easy to derail threads with bargain basement Sup Forums talking points

Pointing out that a character might be "racist" isn't really a Sup Forums talking point, this is Tumblr speech. "Degenerate", "libcuck" or stuff like that is a Sup Forums talking point.

Literally everything is, according to you people.

>Sup Forums
>tumblr
What's the difference?

>Gizmoduck is named Pato Aparato
>Voiced by Timón

Yeah he was pretty popular

Also
>Looking for info on the latin american dub
>Cast is "Reparto"
>Is not named "Repato" on ducktales or Darkwing duck pages

That just made me sad

>EVEN IF IT WASN'T
That's a common noise.

This just in, representation of a culture is racist.
Non-representation of a culture is also racist.

We have always been at war with Oceania.

If anything, the movie is more sexist than racist

SOPA

PIA

Have you been in Bahia Sup Forums?

Nevertheless it has a small cult among fujoshis

I don't even understand why when they were womanizers

Many fujo favorites are womanizers or very attracted to women

Womanizers are the most likely to be super gay and secretly into each other

Maybe Panchito, being full on Mexican stereotypes. But Jose isn't really racist or pushing any considerable Brazilian stereotype.

>they're still beloved characters all over latinoamerica

In mexico and perhaps brazil, at most, but not really anywhere else

>they're still beloved characters in the respective countries they symbolize
wow gee, what a shocker. It's as if that's the point of their character

>STOP TALKING ABOUT UR Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN REEEEEEEEEEE, THIS IS TUMBLR DAMNIT

My point is to actually watch cartoons instead of fueling speculatives of your internet "culture wars"

I'm happy to see that still managed to fly over your head.

Not really, Panchito might get some flack from fringe groups, but Zé Carioca is fine

Even then the worst would be "Uh... he's Mexican?"

He's a tamer Speedy Gonzales, and people are already well aware of that character's popularity across the border and that they don't really give a shit what white people think about it.

>Disney will never make educational shorts using Donald's cast ever again

It's sad, Mathemagic Land and the one with Scrooge about economics are GOAT

Back on the topic, if they are to appear in roles bigger than cameos, I'd hope they're not watered down to comedic straight men like here: youtube.com/watch?v=XqP6VLLiHbU

I mean some Caballeros is better than no Caballeros, but they felt interchangeable here. I'd love a plotline where the two try to get him back on their bullshit but Donald tries to stay straight edged to build on his role as surrogate parent with a colorful past he sort of regrets.

That and it'd be rad to see Jose being a womanizer again, or Panchito literally shooting the shit.

They go in search of El Dorado and meet Panchito and Zé Carioca along the way, shenanigans ensue

Fuck yes. God that'd be great.

>My point is to actually watch cartoons instead of fueling speculatives of your internet "culture wars"
Why don't you ask to remove politics out of comics?
Oh wait, that is fucking impossible.

There's a difference between talking about the politics in art and looking to bitch about something

You're clearly the latter.

I liked how they had the humans in the cartoon world and stuff. You never see this nowadays.

That is a distinction without a difference in the current year. Discussing about politics is nothing but bitching about things you are too impotent to do anything about irl.

>"I-It's all the same man! That's why I brought up a distinction in the first place."

Lmao.

Anyways, best bird boys coming back when? I want to see all three of them together again.

Or even better start off with one episode each for both, and lead up to a Three Caballeros reunion.

I am not even that user.

>white American with a speech impediment
>closest friend is a Mexican with a love of guns
>the third guy in our group is Brazilian

>There's a difference between talking about the politics in art and looking to bitch about something
Yes, the difference is that one is what people actually do and the other is what people accuse them of doing when they talk about taboo politics. Or when they criticize art's quality in certain ways. Or in response to several other negative opinions they oppose.

They use José very recently in one of the new Mickey shorts, as an announcer at a football game.

The Three Caballeros also recently got a ride at Epcot.

>The Mexican and Brazilian characters are popular in Mexico and Brazil.

I've actually have seen Brazilian SJWs complaining about Zé being a negative stereotype and a bad influence because he glorifies malandros, but nobody takes those guys seriously.

>The Three Caballeros also recently got a ride at Epcot.
It also used to have a cool bit of new animation to go with their song, but sadly that got replaced with animatronics recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y0-YQ406HI

So you've also got the problem of people treating anyone who acknowledges the concept like an evil warrior out for their blood?

You're more likely to see white people complaining about them being racist than actual Mexicans or Brazilians.

Like tumblr and twitter complaining about Mario wearing a poncho and sombrero in Mario Odyssey, while actual Mexicans were telling them "Fuck off, that's great."

Or like Speedy Gonzales. Mexico loves him and threw a fit when WB considered getting rid of his shorts.

Fuck off

Por que você não pega esse pós modernismo, soca bem fundo no meio do seu cu peludo e roda até gangrenar?

That's just even more fuel, you realize?

vai seguir os passos da tua mãe aquela puta arregaçada do caralho que chupa três pica duma vez filho da puta

>Sadly

>Yes, the difference is that one is what people actually do and the other is what people accuse them of doing when they talk about taboo politics

Fuck off your high horse, the thread started with a general question and Mr "And they a little to le RACIST?" was looking for a circlejerk for being in the "in" crowd for liking pretty niche but well liked characters. There is no taboo, its people strawmanning positions that don't exist. Again, if there WAS a factual backing of this, we would have seen evidence of this outcry in the last couple of so years of the characters making cameos. But guess what? There hasn't been any.

>Or in response to several other negative opinions they oppose.

What opinions? Where are they? Where are the boogeyman's essays on why you can't like the the Three Caballeros cause "UM, CURRENT YEAR."

>Fuck off your high horse
We've gone from "you're FAKING your arguments because you just want to argue for NO REASON" to "you're ARROGANT". Your dismissive stock phrases are simplifying, and that's a strong sign that this conversation isn't going anywhere good.

Ebin. I'm so glad this is your takeaway and not "stop getting bitter about what people possibly think and just watch some fucking cartoons."

Stay bitter, I guess