Going out to find new JL figures

>going out to find new JL figures
>parademon.jpg
>leaving toy asile in walmart when someone is screaming my name
>"user, REMEMBER ME FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL
>oh shit
>chad redneck douche who I never really liked is blabing to me about not seeing me in years while his gf is eyeing my parademon with disgust
>"well, haha, it was nice seeing you"
>pay for my figure and leave with a slight look of disgust
>atleast i have my parademon
I fucking hate normies

looks like shit
why would you even want it

That's what you get for living in your hometown and never moving out, user

Because i really liked the parademon design. I dont know i like aliens

you just got caught buying toys for kids 10-15 years younger you by someone you knew in middle school. you probably look like a fat pedophile too. neck yourself my guy

She didn't think you were buying a toy for yourself. She probably assumed it was for your nephew or something.

She was just mad that you took his attention away from her.

This.

I've actually found that Sup Forums, and this site as a whole, isn't NEARLY as fat as you'd expect it to be. Most of the people here seem to be either extremely thin or merely pudgy. We don't have a lot of hogmen; some, true, but not a lot.

>Get made fun of for buying a figure
>It's a shitty Parademon at that
You earned your life.

The parademons are actually green? I thought they were Snyder favorite grey brown mud volor. Did When fix them with color correcttion?

There making a grey color one later on in the line

You know, I'm not really all that impressed with this movie's parademon design. They're not quite as monstrous as I wished they were.

They actually look like Parademons, I'll give him that.
Dunno if I approve of the organic texture they're going for these New Gods characters, though.

There's probably going to be a better figure of it at some point man

Well, fuck her. Not your fault she has no interests besides smoking weed, fucking Chad and posting selfies on Facebook.

Even if you're an ugly, fat, pimple faced fuck with no friends and no job having a hobby you know a lot about makes you ten times as interesting as Chad and Heather McGangbang.

Chad sounds like a nice guy, to be fair. He would probably think your figures are pretty cool.

Buy a birthday card next time, it'll look like you're actually buying it for a kid.

Or, alternatively, find better toys online for cheaper, that Parademon looks like shit.

Yeah, he seemed alot nicer then he was in middle school. I just am an introvert so talking to people kinda weirds me out though.

Im getting a bunch of 90s he man figures in the mail tomorrow. Ill post them on Sup Forums when i get them. I normally buy shit online more anyways but the parademon was double on ebay
>but its shit
I know, but its cute and i like getting the bad guys from superhero movies

the gun is on wrong isn't it?

No, ots how he holds it

There is a toy board, y'know.

>atleast i have my parademon

Don't tell him that, we don't want him there.

seems counter intuitive to have the back part at all, like if anything you'd want to shield the fingers so it wouldn't fire accidentally or something not protect the back of your hand. also it looks clumsy.

But he's adorable, look at the way he posts, it's like a puppy

>user calls me cute
T-thank you

>JL Parademon looks like Ryan Reynolds GL
Did they reuse all the unsold GL figures?

Probably disgusted with your taste in toys. Why would you buy a kid oriented, shit detail, unreleased tactigrim blandified normie movie version of a Parademon in a fucking Toys 'r Us? A halfway decent human being would buy a DC Direct Parademon and support his local comic shop.