BBRae

So why does this ship seem to be so hated here?

Mostly because it seems like those shipping it self insert as Beast Boy.

Ravenfags want to fuck her and don't want competition.
We also have to consider that some people realise that she probably gets and enjoys the knot, and that bothers some people.

I think it's cause of the fans of the ship are annoying.

Beast Boy was fucking annoying.

But what is wrong with that? Most ships seem to be self-inserts anyways...

Self insert as someone who doesn't invite bestiality ideas.

YOU CAN'T FADE AWAY

No teen titans ships work desu, even Robin and Starfire feels weird. it is what it is i guess

Because they're both at their best when they suffer.

BB is human with superpowers you fucking moron
Or do you think the writers of the KIDS cartoon were sick fucks too by having him date Terra?

because teen titans is shit lol

They can suffer together.

because Raven is too good for BB and everyone else on this site

they always fuck her hair up she has male pattern baldness

I dunno know, most BBRae fans seem to be girls who self-insert as Raven.

Why? How does it feel weird?

Not always

hair in a can probably

What the fuck are you on? There are no girls on Sup Forums - let alone a board widely considered to be for losers, such as this one.

I think it's the opposite, Sup Forums seems to think BB isn't good enough for her and i don't know why BB use to be pretty cool in the comics, yeah he jobs, but he use to has his moments, also the asspul to not let him beat Deathstroke was bullshit

Yes, "suffer"...

>also the asspul to not let him beat Deathstroke was bullshit
What kind of asspull?

wtf was that all about?

Fuck you, I'm human ,the real deal , right down to the fuckin marrow of my bones. Don't lump me together with you faggot ass monsters.

Because the only way for someone to love Raven is for her to mind rape them.

Basically Beast boy was gonna fight Deathstroke but Wolfman decide that Deathstroke was actually good and had beast boy wuss out despite
>already being a killer, beast boy may not like it but he has killed for less.
>already orchestrated Slade's mistrial so he can have the chance to kill him, having them talk in a diner about how Slade is totally not a bad guy is a copout.

Beast boy is into that.

Hes better with Terra it was a huge story arc for him and her it's even how the series ended that was hid big push. Raven kind of came out of nowhere in GO just because?

Why do you need us to approve of your ship in order to embrace it? It seems like you don't really love it if that's the case.

>literally look at the top of her head

bump

How can I like something if nobody else likes it!?

lmao what the fuck

Because I want to fuck Raven and I'm getting cucked by a green manlet.

And you can't self-insert because...?

self inserting into comic relief characters is autistic

Why?

Because self inserting as a character is pathetic. Self inserting as the comic relief 'lol so funny' manlet is even more pathetic.

>Why?

Because if you have to pretend you're someone else just to imagine yourself in a loving relationship, you're never going to be truly happy.

Dang! Wtf happened to you, Changeling??

Beast boy is made for cucking

Because the cartoon did a better job of shipping BB with Terra and Raven with Robin

I think he's talking about shippers in general, which means outside of Sup Forums

Because both characters in the comics are just completely awful.

Their entire chemistry in the show is
"haha, I made a lame joke! Boogers!"
> "That was bad. And not in a good way."
Most of the support for the ship seems to be relying on "opposites attract".

I honestly prefer the one episode where Cyborg got his car stolen. Raven and Cyborg worked well together, and opened up about themselves a little. That is how an actual relationship looks like, not the bad romcom they are trying to push with bbrae.

Because i prefer BB x Tara as the OG TT intended

>That is how an actual relationship looks like
That's a friendship, not a relationship.

The latter should include the former.

Not really, ever heard of hookups?
But even assuming that, one moment of shared feelings is nothing compared to the BBRae ones.

> Hookups
That's pretty shallow for a relationship, user.
> They writers did more for bbrae
Doesn't make it good.

He got mind raped.

But they didn't, it was supposed to be a doomed ship from the get go.

>Most of the support for the ship seems to be relying on "complimentary personalities attract"
FTFY. Most BBRAE shippers see beast boy and Raven as bringing the best out of each other.

This.
>still ship them together thi

I thought there was never any real grounds to it. It always seemed to me like "Hm, these two characters don't have a relationship. I guess we can put them together."

People staryed shipping Beast boy and Raven because of the chemistry they had in the show and the fact they interacted together a lot.

Given that they're part of a small group of teens living together without adult supervision (two of whom are already pretty much in a relationship throughout the show), it would be expected to happen sooner or later regardless of "grounds".

And then there's stuff like pic related, so... yeah.

You mongoloids always use that image as an argument for 'they fucked'. I bet you molested your sister just because she slept in the room next door.

No, what makes BBrae so good is the monster sex.

I'm already shipping Raven with someone else.

Does this mean cyborg and robin dp'ed starfire?

You didn't?