Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Dick. That's kind of a dick thing to say to a recovering addict.

Roy is trying to get Dick to see the light. Dick is just being a dick.

t. addicts living vicariously through Roy

well Batman isn't emotionless or detached, that's for sure
so the failed GA sidekick is in the wrong

Everything Dick said was true.

Dick was savage, but I'd be too if some loudmouth ass who keeps trying to shit on me whenever we talk pulled the "You're just like your dad" argument.

Does anybody have the pages from Outsiders OYL where Dick threatens Superman with kryptonite?

Rememebr that time Roy fucked up and Montevideo got nuked?
He should have stayed a junky.

Everything Dick said here is true, and Roy is definitely one of those shitheads that needs to be put in their place from time to time.

I still remember laughing my ass off when they tried to push Roy as a Justice League member.

I like Roy, especially in Arrow and Outsiders, but Dick for all his failings is a good guy and one of the genuinely heroic heroes who does what he does to improve the world. You never play the 'just like your dad' card. I hate that card. My mom pulls it on me whenever I make a life choice she doesn't agree with, since she hasn't actually been able to make my choices for me in over a decade.

Didn't dick fuck a crippled girl then invite her to his wedding?

You mean that shitty annual no one likes?

>a crippled girl
But it was Babs, not just any crippled girl
She deserved to be hurt

I just want to know if we're counting everything that a character has done or not

Yeah.
He also telling his girlfriend that she's going to be a bad influence to their kid when she's thought she was pregnant.
Really comforting right?
I mean it's not him, it's her.

Right?

things that make Dick look bad never count

Only for characters we don't like

Dick, calling anyone else a womanizer is the epitome of irony.

If we are, Babs once broke up with Dick because he got raped by Tarantula, so I guess she got her revenge for the wedding thing

>Dick threatens Superman with kryptonite

Those fuckers take Clark for granted so much that they keep forgetting he could kill them all in seconds.

"""""raped""""""

Is that you, Devin Grayson?

I personally love it
That page has brought me much joy

Stay tuned for my Power Pack oneshot coming out in a few months, user!

Since when has GA been any of those things?