Do you have any hope for the new Sly Cooper cartoon? Is there anything specific you want to see come out of it?

Do you have any hope for the new Sly Cooper cartoon? Is there anything specific you want to see come out of it?

i thought that was alex from totally spies looking at the picture form catalog

Her nudes

>picture form catalog

I have some hope, but all I really want is that it takes itself seriously. I know there's always been jokes in Sly Cooper, but I don't want another Sonic Boom, I want a series with heists and plots and shit.

New waifus that will usurp Carmelita as most attractive character in the franchise?

It already has some points off from me because it'll be CGI instead of 2D.

I just want a good crew behind it and to be faithful in spirit. The series already models itself well after Saturday Morning action/adventure cartoons.

The show will be using the movie's defunct designs, so I assure you, nobody will be attractive in it.

I just want them to fix Murray. Sly and Bentley were passable, but Murray was a hot turd.

Anything they have in storage for Carmelita Fox will be better than her 3D design from the 4th game. The 2D design looked fine though.

J-just give me a bat lady, dominate, doormat, idiot, I don't care. JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING BAT!

If it has the same plans as the movie did (a re-telling of the first game) I just want them to go into detail for each heist, maybe have some flashback scenes of the gang to show how much they've know each other.

>she kisses with her eyes open.
What a creep.
my type of girl

it's because he surprised her.
He basically raped her mouth.
mouthrape is hot.

Did you just assume the mouth privilege?

Follow the Sonic Boom style of comedy and all that, and they should be fine.

That show is 10 million times better than it should be, and there is a reason for it.

Most of the jokes suck. Sup Forums only whores out the good ones in compilations. But most of the jokes are honestly stupid and total misses.

How about writing Carmelita Fox as something other than a "COOPER!" one dimensional character? Even Amy Rose isn't that one note obsessed with Sonic while in all 4 games for the Sly series all Carmelita does is obsess over Sly as she miraculously avoids getting fired for un-professionalism. I mean she's lusting after a globally well known criminal thief.

who wouldn't? Sly's hot!

The problem is that that is ALL there is to Carmelita Fox. Not even other female love interests who are all about just being love interests feel as annoying as Carmelita Fox. Think about it, Maid Marian from Disney's Robin Hood has scenes that aren't just about she obsessing and fawning over Robin Hood. Everything Carmelita does is strictly tied into her obsession with Sly. And it gets annoying.

In the first game she captures five of the biggest criminals in the world while chasing him. She probably kept the five minute head start out of her report.
The second game they meet while she's investigating the theft of the Clockwerk parts when they encounter each other in the tutorial, and she continues on that case until she's framed and has to go on the run. And she clears her name by catching Sly.
Third game I'm a bit fuzzy on her reasons for being where she was most of the time, but I'm pretty sure she was in Venice because of the oil in the water.

Yes.

A TRAILER.

Just notice the boob jiggle

they must have some amazing hatesex

>Third game
Oil in the waters of venice.
Illegal mining operations in South Bongland.
Tracked down Cooper Gang in Holland, got validated by Muggshot.
Tracked Cooper Gang to China, got validated by zombie summoning chicken.
Failed to find them in Black Heart Bay.
Tracked them, by use of postcard, to Dr. M's Island.
I think its safe to say that at some point she was capable of selling to her superiors that tracking the coopers always leads to finding someone evil.

When Carmelita is not pissed, she is very very nice.

How good is the 4th game?

Why does a cop dress like a stripper?

Because it looks good.

SATAN QUADS CONFIRM.
shhh, she works undercover.

Christ. It's face reminds me of this.

animal sex

What did I miss out on
Good comedy and a reasonable release date

Concert. art
Mods are naxo again.

All original voice actors for the Cooper gang, Carmelita VA is negotiable. Changing the voice for Sly is a number one deal breaker for me just like the movie.

>the show is generic CG
>not 2D early-2000s angular hard outline style
WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT

I still can't wrap my head around how they botched Carmelita's model in Sly 4 when the concept art seemed so promising.

>94710366

Same reason Rimba Racers look like generic furfags.Technological limitations.

man I'm so disappointed that the ratchet movie was so mixtly received, now they will probably do nothing film or TV related with the franchise again. the universe would have made a fantastic weekly action space opera. why couldn't those execs have doomed sly and let ratchet live. still i have high hopes for the sly series though hopefully they don't fuck it up the second time.

holy fucking christ this

I still don't get why they made it a retelling. Yes, the remake of the first game was coming but the movie could have served as a sequel to the game.

The mini skirt doesn't look as good as when she wears pants, which is why her model looks like shit.

>Ratchet and Clank gets a new movie and a game based off the movie
>Sly Cooper gets Sly 5, a movie, and a tv show
>Jak and Daxter still gets nothing.

At this point I dont even care if it's shit, I just wanna see my boys come back.

I actually liked this whole sci-fi mad max mix they had going on in Jak 3.

>Sly Cooper gets Sly 5, a movie, and a tv show

you've got some high hopes there, fella.

i think it will get sonic boom treatment: aired at dead slot and forgotten

But user, we are getting Sly 5.

They wouldnt just bring him back out of nowhere, end it with a terrible final battle and cliffhanger, right?

Actual footage for one thing

i'll wait for official confirmation

>wanting the show to be generic 2D
>not stylistic CG to fit with the games
What's the fucking point?

The movie was always in the cards and it had to be a retelling for new audiences. The game was based on the movie, but came out before.

Checked

Bump

Sly is getting a tv show because the movie was cancelled.

>>Sly Cooper gets Sly 5, a movie, and a tv show
Nah, Sly is only getting the show. There isn't going to be a Sly 5 sadly. Or at least there hasn't been official confirmation.