Who will win?

Who will win?

i am because I don't know what's going on here and will continue to not read to find out

Obviously the two hammer spirits are going to fug, and start making baby hammers.

Thor Corps starts now

Thats too bad its really good.

>Not reading one of the best Marvel comics

Commit sudoku

did jane thor ever get her own personality than female thor?

Yeah, from like the first trade. Did you ever read it?

Well War Thor has a belly ache so that should slow him down plus hes crazy. Jane is fucked if she loses the hammer at some point but she is clear headed, and has more experience fighting as a Thor.

Though I suspect this fight will be concluded when Odinson shows up and does some cool lightning bending to stop the fight.

>I am so above these picture books for children I'm gonna go into a thread and tell people I don't read them

>Aaron's book
>good
ok, can't wait for someone to fix this franchise like every other one he's ruined

Fem-Thor, naturally. She has the power of Feminist Plot Armor. Unless Odinson jumps in the middle of the fight puts a stop to it.

She has plot armor but it comes from it being her book. You have to be fucking retarded to think feminism is the reason.

By all rights, War Thor should win because he's stronger, faster, and far more experienced.

However, Lady Thor will win because vagina.

>You have to be fucking retarded to think feminism is the reason.

Feminism is the reason the character exists in the first place. And her book has a long history of SJW bullshit. Tumblr sycophants like you just keep living in denial.

I guess Odinson only ever won fight thanks to his penis

Isn't she the "Thor" that fights the "muh soggy knees".

Long history? Only an idiot who dont know shit except what he saw on Sup Forums would say that. So go ahead and post your one page from three years ago.

Oh wait somelse already did, guess have nothing to do but leav since thats your only contribution

Oh, its this faggot again.
Describe her personality then and how is she a good character

Literally the same faggot that posts the same thing over and over again. You are so predictable and can't even defend your shitty Mary Sue.

Oh look, its that one fanboy from Tumblr who starts these threads and gets salty every fucking time someone points out the fact FemThor is an SJW superhero.

No, this books is not good, every storytime it has ranged from either cringe-worthy propaganda to just outright boring and not very well written.

Only if you don't actually read it, and you think cherry picking isn't he same as the whole story.

This Thor fist-fought Odin across galaxies and nebulas over the right to stand on Asgard, this Thor took time to investigate Mjolnir and the power Odinson always assumed was permanent and by design taking her to seldom visited locations and adding to the Thor mythos for the first time in years, this Thor balances fighting earthly villains with standing on an inter-realms council with fighting Malaketh in a huge war. This Thor has done a hundred things completely unrelated to her gender or her replacing Odinson, things that are fresh and new for the title. If anyone actually reads the damn book, you'd see a lot more than than "muh feminism".

War Thor is also critically injured. Had half his stomach cut wide open and burned severely just a few pages prior.

Yes. That's why I haven't read anything past it. No but seriously what a shitty start to a series.

His posts are very predictable with the same call out "hur dur you keep reposting the same shit from three years ago"

Not that user, but post newer pages. I want to see if she is a mary-sue.

>Wor vs Whor

pls, no mor

Yea, so a feminist Mary-Sue who shits on the already established mythology. A very common trait in SJW heroes.

I mean I'm not that guy, but in just gunna say even before when Odinson was still Thor he was one of the most powerful and unstoppable and nearly perfect heroes in Marvel, so of course it's going to be a little bit Mary-Sue.

It's cool that it seems she has a lot more depth than I had initially thought, but at this point my only real gripe is not that she's female, but that she's called "Thor".

I mean it's "his" name right? Beta Ray Bill isn't "Thor", Thunderstrike isn't "Thor", so why does Jane Foster take the name "Thor" instead of creating her own persona.

This is the same reason I don't like Riri Williams aka "Iron Heart" books being labeled "Iron Man".

Name one thing that was already established that has been changed or removed. The only thing that's happened was that a few dead characters came back, and some blank spots in the lore was filled in.

Thats not what I said, what you described was the new hero literally doing everything better than the old one, while taking a shit on the rest of the mythology in the process.

This is actually addressed in the comics, though I don't have the screenshot. Odinson really doesn't like that he's unworthy and has a hard time dealing with it, not as much as Odin hates the idea of it but he still struggles with it. At a certain point, after they've worked together to do something following a defeat of Odinson, Odinson admits that he's unworthy, and willingly gives his name to Thor. Odin hates that, but it was a very dramatic moment that was built up over a few issues.

If this is your idea of one of the best, what is the best Marvel comic in your opinion?

>all this desperate defense of a shitty sjw book
This board is lost

That's how Marvel is doing it these days. It's all about the name selling comics. It's not a new thing but never to this degree at the same time.

Incorrect, and if you'd read the comic you'd know that. She brawls Odin, and Odin in decline who is sharing the throne with his brother, and she doesn't even win she just stalls him for awhile until something more important comes up. She investigates strange things about Mjolnir, Odinson just never really did that, he took it at face value. It's not something she did "better", it's just a way she's different than Odinson was that I find refreshing and a good example of her being her own character. Absolutely no mythology has been shit on or erased or anything like that, I don't know where you're getting that from, please don't say it again without giving an example.

I'm glad that chauvinist bigot Odin finally got ridiculed for running such a shitty anti-female civilization.

are you surprised by this? SJW filth want to erase anything that doesn't align with their agenda, and heterosexual white males are the enemy. Twats and blacks are always the hero and winner and Caucasian men are evil.

>War Thor

Marvel fans are idiots for buying this garbage

And the funny thing is the reason why he's Unworthy is going to be revealed to be something really fucking stupid or lame, because the true reason why he's Unworthy is because Marvel wanted to push the new Feminist "Better" Thor. Thats essentially what was whispered to Thor's ear, that he's a hetero white male and therefore too problematic.

I see a lot of extensively written, cited, and thought out examples of why this is a good character, and a bunch of shitposting in response.

Salty

She took the name first. She was even called out for and it was legitimate but she took a fake moral high ground. And it's Thors name. You don't give up your identity because you feel bad. If they didn't kill off Donald Blake they could actually pull it off. Not to mention missed opportunity to make Thor into a woman by messing with his gender and making him trans which actually works with an alternate canon and Norse mythology.

I see some lists of accomplishments, not any explanation as to why she's a good character.

The reason he is unworthy was already revealed and it was really stupid and lame. I really wanted them to never reveal it, I thought it was a more compelling story that way. Nick Fury said to him "Gorr was right", meaning that God's only cause strife and discord and help no one and are better off dead. It's really bad, I like the new Thor a lot but I will say that that is a fucking terrible reason.

>That's how Marvel is doing it these days. It's all about the name selling comics. It's not a new thing but never to this degree at the same time.

DC and marvel have been shoehorning characters in the beginning. Look at hawkman, Blue beetle (new one), cyborg, hulk, fantastic four, war machine, Jason todd, superboy, steel. You people just got used to it.

Read the thread. That was a response to someone saying that Thor didn't do anything aside from "be girl Thor" and "fight mugh soggy knees". The list of what's she's done wasn't meant to speak to her character, but to show that she does more than just push an agenda. Please keep up, this isn't complicated stuff.

Heres the thing though, DC knows how to shoehorn new minority characters and actually writes them to be new characters, not just female Mary Sues that fight the evil patriarchy.

Its already been revealed why h became unworthy. Long story short he doesnt think anyhod is worthy, including himself because the majority of them are raging assholes who make things worse.

>these examples

What? user are you sure you read comics?

Don't bother, retards like him will never stop.

That's not what this is about, though. She doesn't fight patriarchy, she fights Odin being xenophobic, no matter who the new Thor was even if it was a man, Odin would have been against it. You'd know this if you read the comic, Odin hates her because he wants his son to be Thor and no one else.
This Thor fights Malaketh, and Roxxon, and a few other less important threats. Not mysoginy. It's not pushing feninism, it's just Thor being Thor.

The fuck you talking about, Odinson basically made her take the name.

Of course he did, straight out of Mary-Sue stereotypes when the main character admits the new character is better in every way.

Her inner monologue shows her calling herself Thor from the start, but doesn't officially or outwardly accept the title until Odinson basically forces her to take the name. Both are correct.

The main character admits she's worthy, not that she's better in every way. Even the comics show her not being better in every way, she specifically notices that she can't do certain things that she knows Thor could. She can do some things Thor couldn't, but that just helps to make her different. I don't see why you think she's some kind of super-Thor, nothing has ever shown this.

Then where are the "extensively written, cited, and thought out examples of why this is a good character"?

Thorstagg has my heart with him.

>I don't see why you think she's some kind of super-Thor, nothing has ever shown this.

>Above a fanboy lists all the reasons why Fem-Thor is better than the old one.

>What? user are you sure you read comics?

Explain? It was characters that was getting push.

But he didnt think that, if anything he was being kind catty about it.

>you can have the two-timing hammer bitch.

If I got a hammer that shot lightning I would probably call myself Thor.

I was both of those people, and I wasnt saying why she was better. I even made another post explaining why, glad to see you skipped it to cherry-pick. I don't see how you can read "she punched Odin once, she didn't really win though" and think "WOWEE!! SHES SO PERFECT AND UNSTOPPABLE!!" I don't get how you can read "she explored unchecked corners of the mythos and added to it" and think "HOW IS SHE SOO GREAT?? IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!" Nothing about that brief synopsis of a few plot points shows her being Mary-Sue at all.

so cool to see Volstagg all beefed up again

>But he didnt think that, if anything he was being kind catty about it.

But of course, he's an evil white male, he wouldn't give away that power willingly, can't have Fem-Thor be friends with someone who's part of evil Patriarchy so just make Thor and Odin suddenly act like assholes for no reason.

I'm curious if there would be any hypothetical way that a female Thor could be written that would satisfy Sup Forums. Is there any way to make it work, or would everyone always be against it no matter what?

Sounds liked Volstagg and Thor-Thor fucked

I know he won't keep a hammer for long, but I love Thorstagg already, 3rd best Thor

A man, beating a women?
In 2017?
Better check your privilege, cis-scum!

Odin has specific and we'll explained reasons for being an ass. His brother corrupting him for one, and his pride for another. The hammer defies him and refuses his commands, so he view this Thor as a thief or some kind of corrupting force. It's not randomly evil, it's a character acting adversarily against someone who he views as a threat.
Odinson isn't a dick to anyone really, he just has depression for like three issues, and deals with it like an alcoholic rich spoiled brat that he is would, and then gets over it. Where are you getting this wild dismissive claims from, it's like you never even read the comics?

There is a daughter of thor.

But that is non-canon bullshit. It is same thing with spider-girl. I don't like off-spring heroes, because they were born to be a hero. Like what if damian wanted to be a doctor instead of a vigilante?

Ow, I rolled my eyes do hared I broke a blood vessel

Not an argument, buddy.

>Odinson isn't a dick to anyone really, he just has depression for like three issues, and deals with it like an alcoholic rich spoiled brat that he is would

Odin wasn't an alcoholic rich spoiled brat before, he only became that simultaneously when Tumblr-Thor was introduced. Now Odin and Odinson both are just evil white men who just kind act like assholes for no reason so the poor female main character would have a reason to be angry at those evil white men and gamergaters.

The early run was so incredibly bad that all the patchwork they try to fix it with won't help shit.

Are you fucking kidding me? That's literally the origin of Thor, that he was such an alcoholic rich spoiled brat that Odin took his power and threw him out of Asgard. He's always been alcoholic, the MCU referenced it a lot, three dozen Thor stories revolve around it or specifically focus on his drinking. He's a fucking Prince of an entire real, of course he's rich! And every single avenger has mentioned how spoiled he is at some point. What even the fuck are you talking about? Do you even read Thor?

Alternate Universe, but even then probably not. Just give it time, ten years from now when some other person becomes Thor or Jane gets a sidekick it will be them getting hated on.

>evil white men and gamergaters.

Dude, are you made of buzzwords?

Neither were the other posts, friend

You guys are idiots. If you want to show why Whor is being pushed as feminism and oh so good, just show a couple of pages from the last issue.

Just literally make it Thor Odinson-turned-Odindóttir via magical fuckery.

Go ahead.

Sodium chloride

Odin was just pissed that there was a council instead of him being lord bigshot, and once his wife was hurt he stopped caring. Odinson isnt evil at all just bitter that he lost the hammer, but he will probably be better without it in the long run.

So why the hell is he not worthy?

Ten bucks says they post the joke cover page

It's a really long story, and I'll repeat that I think it's bad but here's a short summary. Mjolnir is sentient, and can decide who is worthy and who isn't. Mjolnir decided to agree with Nick Fury, and so an Asgardian wasn't worthy, but a human was.

Self conciously he doesn't believe gods are capable of being worthy. To petty and separate from the rest of the universe.

Sure. There are tons of ways to do it, but the worst way they could have gone about it was the one they choose. It's the way they always choose.

They get rid of the beloved original and have someone who's got no following, or is completely new, or who doesn't deserve the title to take over and be either just as good if not better than the original.

Just start with some grassroots origin. Like all the big shots. Start small. Build a following. Get people to like the character, then maybe have them rub elbows with the greats to bolster their popularity.

Shit comprehension you got there

>Asgardians have been worthy for eons
>A handful of humans have been worthy for a couple minutes
>The hammer has just now decided in 2000-whatever that Asgardians are no longer worthy

They didn't get rid of the original, though. And they used a character that's been around for over a decade, not a new one. You're talking about Iron Man and that bullshit, which as someone who loves the new Thor I'll say the new Iron Man was really really really horribly handled.

It's because of Gorr, that series was long and honestly is one of the best Thor stories, and it's before ANAD so go read it. The hammer didn't just change it's mind, there was a whole saga where Thor had to take a good long hard look at himself, and then Nick Fury was the last straw on a heaping mounting of reasons for Mjolnir to ditch asgardians. It may have been a bad reason, but at least it was a reason.

See the problem is even then you get haters.

Right now? Old Man Logan of course.

Pretty sure the hammer didnt decide anything it was all Odinson.

>No matter how many times I explain the name these stupid casuals will ignore it in order to complain

>He posted the image again

Literally have you read anything from this book other than that specific image?