The russian breaks into the home of the MC of the last cartoon you watched. What happens and how fucked are they?

The russian breaks into the home of the MC of the last cartoon you watched. What happens and how fucked are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4D6dZgaEQdU
youtube.com/watch?v=awnl4kXwQYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rick and morty

Russian's already dead

>Rewatched Superman TAS
Either he gets double barrelled shotgunned by either Ma or Pa, Clark ponders how to catch him without losing his secret identity, or Superman is confused why Waldo is attacking him in the North Pole. Depending on which of these 3 places would be home.

>Star Butterfly

They become really good friends, the russian is fired from his job by a lizard in a suit but is recompensed with babies from a down-on-his-luck oligarch seeking to buy his friendship. Star babysits the babies while the russian works dilligently to uncover the mystery of the russian mafia.

>implying Clark's home isn't Smallville

>Droopy
Well The Russian is fucked.

Kevin Nash is a faggot

>boo hoo marks are why I'm not popular
>*tears quad just by breathing*

I stay six feet away and wait for his quad to explode and then beat him senseless when eh can't walk anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=4D6dZgaEQdU

The Russian is too late. Arnold was vaporized by the sun.

>Spongebob Squarepants

Spongebob absorbs the Russian's blows, like some kind of sponge. This goes on for a while, until Spongebob wonders aloud how a land-dweller is even doing underwater. The Russian struggles to answer, and then runs away, but tears his quad, rolls over a cliff and explodes when he hits the ground below, leaving behind a mushroom cloud.

>invader Zim
The Russian appears to die but then it's stated by the network he didn't.

>Apollo Gauntlet
The Russian is fucked

What the fuck is tear quad?

>Gravity Falls

Going to break from the trend here and say Dipper is fucked

Kevin Nash played the Russian in the film. He's a pro wrestlers that's a meme among fans because his quadriceps have a tendency to blow out.

youtube.com/watch?v=awnl4kXwQYI

Quadricep, the muscle

"Quad" is short for the quadriceps femoris muscle in the human leg. Kevin Nash (who played The Russian in the 1st Punisher movie) is a wrestler who is infamous for tearing the quad in his leg while walking across the ring.

Let's make this happen.

Hey at least he'll never be the worst member of The Kliq, X-Pac exists for that role.

Well, the Makai knights have this whole "can't harm normal humans" rule so he probably just runs away. Besides, Leon doesn't exactly have a home so I don't really know what he's breaking into.

>Regular Show

Hilarity ensues, with bad dialogue to match.

>DuckTales reboot
The russian gets embarrassed as he goes down like a bitch

>Xavier
He would either blow his mind or die
>posting aneemay on this board
We don't cotton to freaks around these parks.

Yeah, The Russian's fucked.

>Duckman

Well he's toast.

>South Park
Kenny dies but the rest have been through worse.

>just finished watching a Dr. Slump movie
He's getting a trip to the moon.

Ducktales

Scrooge can take him

>King of the Hill
Gets distracted by Bobby's Troll Doll collection, Hank thinks is just a cultural misunderstanding, Peggy invites him for dinner later so they can clear things up. Bill knows who he is, but is too scared to say anything. Dale knows who he is and gets him to translate part of some surplus soviet weapons manual in exchange for Hank's truck. The day is saved when BoomHauer offers to trade for Hank's truck with some records he has.

Episode ends with Hank thinking that all Russians "ain't right; but they're tryin', I tell ya hwat" and Bill revealing that The Russian is a horrible supervillain.

Fingerpoke of Doom doomed, brother

>Venture Bros.
Death by Samson.

Russian is defeated by budding lesbian love.

And multiple MacGuffins.

>*tears a quad*
Spongebob will be fine.

last thing i watched. they'll be fine.

>BNHA
Guess it's Muscular 2.0

>Hulk vs Thor
His mistake.

>333
I would watch this.
Checked and underrated.

>Anus literally explosively prolapses when doing the dumbest wrestling love ever
>Disgusting sex tape with chyna of all people
For the longest time I thought X-Pac was just a fever dream I had once.

Is there anyone who can defeat droopy?

Donald fucks his shit up. It involves a cast-iron stove.

>Mr. Miracle.

Has a mental breakdown and then probably escapes.

Are you legit retarded or is it because you are a legit manchild? How the fuck do you not know what a quad is and how it can tear? Don't even use the argument
>not American

>scrooge McDuck

He's in for a right good wollopin'!

>Last Cartoon: Mike Tyson's Mysteries
>Breaks into Mike Tyson's house
That's mother fucking Mike Tyson. I feel sorry for anyone who would do this dumb shit.

>The Simpsons

Old Simpsons: He has the wrong house, apologizes and leaves. Getting a new door/repairing the house sets up A story.

New Simpsons: Fuck do I know, stopped after 12th season. Probably some hunting sequence or Homer accidentally knocking him out or some Family Guy style violence bullshit.

>OK K.O
Carol caves his head in and kicks him into the horizon.

Tares his quad

Now I wanna see him wrassle Gouki.

>Ducktales (woohoo)
Yeah nah, he'll get defeated and imprisoned in a comical fashion.

> GI Joe The Movie
well, Lieutenant Falcon sucks at guarding his post
let alone his own home

>Voltron LD
He's getting spaced.

Aim for his quads.

Look at the adjective. It's defeat.

Stan Smith from American Dad. The scene plays out point for point identical to the Punisher's fight with him.

>ugly americans
I dunno.
randall will film him

Even if it's Donald's houseboat.

ESPECIALLY if it's Donald's houseboat.

>Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures

They might live
Most likely get him sucked out of an airlock into outer space

Appealy the Mexican police

Reality manipulators tend to be rather difficult to defeat.

I'd pay to see that fight

>Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World

Subaru spends all of eternity waking up to the Russian invading his bedroom.

>Xavier
He's gonna taste the pain.