Illumination Studios

This could literally be the real plot and it wouldn't be any less of a shit movie. Illumination hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they're not Sony.

I agree.

>parent company now owns Dreamworks

I expect their movies to suddenly start looking a lot more sophisticated as they swipe all the expensive tech that studio's been developing for decades.

>want to hate Illumination but feel grateful they exist just to stave off further Disney monopolization

It's a dumb movie that was made to babysit kids while mom takes a nap or a shit or whatever. I don't see the problem.

We need better standards.

Kids movies are still an art form and animation should not be made to be like processed food.

Luckily, we already have decades of Sesame Street. Some kids are stupid, though, and for them this is acceptable.

We shouldn't dumb our kids down like this. My dad would've had me watching Akira Kurosawa instead of this shit as a kid.

We aren't dumbing down kids who are already stupid.

Possibly but for the most part Universal is leaving DreamWorks alone since they found out Illumination is run like shit.

>my dad's a weeaboo
My condolences.

Better a weeaboo than a retarded yuppie.

Down with the sheeple

Wait what ?

Sing was better than Zootopia but not as good as Trolls

Expertly crafted post.

I have no bait.jpg images, but I must respond.

Please don't make these kinds of remarks

Or else?

sauce?

Weeaboos don't exist.

Then who's stealing my skub?

Have you gone to Sup Forums yet?

Yes and there are no weeaboos there either.

But, did it actually matter that they were animals?

Are you sure?

Yes.

Yes because it meant we didn't get hideous Illumination humans.

>Yes because it meant we didn't get hideous Illumination humans.

*Yes, because it meant we didn't get hideous Illumination humans.

Did anybody else like the part where the theater floods? Shot looks so real, the lighting looks way better than many movies

I don't know, just stop!
They used the animal aspect quite a few times but low-key unlike zootopia screaming "LOOK THEY'RE FURRIES!"
That was delicious, same with the wet fur

Would this have been a better plot?

I would be happy if Disney controlled everything eventually

t. Walt

YOU CANNOT STOP ME

Not him but I actually liked Sing. I don't know why I did but I genuinely enjoyed it unlike Zootopia which I just sort of watched for something to do. Fuck watching Trolls though.

At least sony crapped out two decent movies while illumination arguably had only one. Don't try to derail this, bud.

Not that guy but I'm curious, is the decent movie Secret Life of Pets or Despicable Me 1?

Zootopia could have been great.
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Fuck Disney for chickening out.

Today, I will remind them.

Pretty much everything Illumination has put out feels less like a feature film and more like a pilot movie for a television series.

It's hard to call it chickening out when people watching it actively hated the setting to the point that they wanted Nick and Judy to just leave the city to rot.

Hopps. not Judy.

They are cheap and lazy with just about everything, but they aren't Sony.