Why are you angry today, Sup Forums?

Why are you angry today, Sup Forums?

>Why are you angry today, Sup Forums?
I'm angry everyday.
I hate what my life has become.

How come Ronnie is fat, lame and self-deprecating and everyone loves him but dobson is also all of those things and everyone hates him?

dobson trys to suck up to the female crowd, kind of like how joss whedon did. its something guys do who dont know how to act around women, so they feign interest in whatever they are into, hoping for any attention. ronnie either has a giant cock and a gf, is a homosexual, or only likes 2d, and therefore woman have no power over him

Because Dobson is also a retarded tumblr feminist.

SJWs.

I'm about to go on a shooting spree, but I can't decide if I should pick a mosque or a liberal arts college.

You should start with the party van heading to your house.

I've moved to a flophouse actually. Been up all night prepping the bombs.

you should call a councilor and talk to him about your problems, i think you need help user, and i hope you find it

Definitely a mosque. Fuck islam. Wait hold on actually that's really bad that will only cause further problems. Oh well who gives a shit the world is already fucked.

Happy hunting.

Sure, want me to shout anything while I do it? I'm already going to shout "This is for Paris!" and "This is for Pulse!"

Why'd he stop the Harvest Moon streams? They were comfy.

Consider which one produces the most unflappable followers. No point in wasting people who might have changed their mind, user.

>this is for pulse
>faggot shooting spree
Fucking hilarious. Can you make sure to scream out references or sing a song from a cartoon or comic and claim it made you nuts. You don't have to go full Tranny Phantom but imagine getting your favourite show in the media spot light for a day or two

Dobson tries to be self-deprecating but he hasn't got the self-awareness for it.

Nothing.

When Ronnie is self-deprecating it's to make you laugh, when Dobson is, it's to get pity.

Because I didn't find out about the new Whomp! Comic until the next day.

Snippiness with chatters.

because my stomach is actually killing me

>gets to die
Jealous
>incredible pain
Sympathetic

FUCKING FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD FUCKING CHRIST

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS LET DOWN BY AN ENDING SINCE SAMURAI ASHI GOD FUCKING DAMN

>12 episodes of the creator writing herself into a billion fucking holes with Roy "Power Levels are Bullshit" "There Is Never A Situation Where Igniting The Arena Isn't The Clear and Obvious Solution" Mustang
>everything with regards to Envy's Final Moments
>literally every character has a philosopher's stone to the point where Ed and Al have to repeatedly refuse using the one fucking thing they need to solve the entire plot for increasingly convoluted reasons that reach Batman-tiers of "muh no-kill rules"
>lol let's stage a military coup without killing anyone because a 14 year old boy made me believe in the power of friendship again
>FATHER SUCKS SO MUCH AS A VILLAIN FUCK FATHER WORST PIECE OF SHIT DISCOUNT FINAL FANTASY BULLCRAP I WAITED 50+ EPISODES FOR THIS SHIT
>we never get a good scene between Pride and Wrath after we find out who/what Pride really is
>literal evangelion tiers of retarded faux-christian symbolism that prove once and for all that
>best Armstrong jobbing like a bitch to his cunty sister
>the origins episode fucking up all the beautiful pseudo-german cultural mythos for an autistic hacknied explanation that directly ties the Elric family lineage into the plot in a way that borders on "Muh Chosen One" levels of stupid. Babylon is fucking lame as shit
>Kimbley
>one of roy's friends inexplicably survives a laser blast that demolishes the entire front gate
>Van Hohenheim jobbing so hard he makes Stanford Pines look like a responsible adult
>Wrath. Not that Wrath did anything wrong, just that the entire ending wasn't 2 hours of Bradley kicking everybody's ass, laying his dipshit piece of shit of a son on his inhuman hot shota ass, and fucking his sweet innocent wife til she sees the Truth
>JUSTICE IS BLIND LOL
>EDWARD ELRIC DID NOT DO ANTHING. THE PROTAGONIST DID NOT CONTRIBUTE AT ALL.

wrrrrrrry'd the manga, faggot. People who watch anime adaptions of already acclaimed manga shouldn't be surprised if it was poorly done. That said I hope you're not saying FMA>FMA:B

That's okay, it wasn't on time anyway.

>wrrrrrrry'd
Is this a reference?

go to liberal arts

Dobson legitimately has some sort of emotional stunting and doesn't fully understand social interaction. He's extremely self-centered and lacks self-awareness. So when he tries self-deprecation, he doesn't quite get it, and it's clear that he actually has a huge ego and is trying to use this half-learned trick to endear his audience to him.
One of the more obvious examples of this is how both his human and teddy bear depictions are a hell of a lot more charming (and fit) than the fat, egg-headed basement gremlin of a man he is IRL.
Ronny, despite his interests, isn't a legit autist (or barely one) and is quite aware. He also isn't exactly a stud, but he's a hell of a lot better-looking than his depiction in the comic; tall, not completely unattractive and just pudgy, not obese. And while cartoon Ronnie isn't unsympathetic, he's certainly a bigger loser than Ronnie really is.
As far as I know, Ronnie's also smart enough not to spout political opinions on public social media tied to his creations (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't stalk the guy).
Awkward Zombie's sort of a middling example, being more autistic/less aware than Ronnie and occasionally political through her brand identity, and depicting herself as an androgynous and odd-looking character who might even be a bit more appealing than she is IRL.
Of course, she's still miles ahead of Dobson in every department.

Dobson is a smug faggot who's superiority is played straight compared to Ronnie's being more of a relatable absurdity. Dobson's cartoons come off as preachy, while Ronnie's are more shit that has probably happened to us.

Women.

Because the girl I was in a relationship with didn't even have the guts to be honest about why she was breaking up with me.

I'm angry about elves.

not angry, just restless.

Dobson is self-deprecating?

Granted, I don't follow him, but a lot I've seen of him, there a lot of self-congratulating, if anything.

Even Tumblr hates Dobson. He ran away from it and uses twitter.

Jesus tapdancing memes, I haven't seen a take this bad on Sup Forums in a while.

Believe me, you don't want to know.

It's probably your penis through

>having alot mosques in country

I've had a new mailman for 3 months now. The first week he worked he knocked my mailbox off the wall. After repairing it several times he finally broke it by slamming a package that was CLEARLY TOO BIG FOR THE MAILBOX into the mailbox. Keep in mind I used Liquid Nails and new expanding screws on the mailbox for the sole purpose of making sure he couldn't.
And he damaged the package so all the books I ordered have to be sent back. : P

I feel you. People do a lot of shitty things because they don't have the guts to tell the truth.

It is because Dobson did not make a comic where he took a dump in the woods and bigfoot got mad at him, but Ronnie did.

He's banging your wife. Trust me.

In Whomp, a Bigfoot gets mad at the Ronnie.
In Dobson, a bear gets mad at the reader.

>falling for 3DPD
thats what you get for

Who hurt you?

>either has a giant cock and a gf, is a homosexual, or only likes 2d
Is there really any doubt as to which option is true?

Pattern recognition.

>He ran away from it and uses twitter

And keeps nuking his accounts whenever he says something stupid.

I'm mad. About ducks.

I can't see my forehead.

Not much really. Just feeling a bit ill, and I guess I'm kinda frustrated with a drawing, but I just gotta hash it out. Nothing to get angry over.

But hey, it's only 9 in the morning. Give me some time, I'm sure something will piss me off.

Dobson is a bear, dude.

he didn't have the wrong opinions about videogames

Nothin'. Cool as a cucumber, babe.

Well, until work is over.

Ronnie is the anti- dobson, he makes this jokes about himself to makes you laugh, while dobson is trying to make you feel pity for him, also dobson draw himself better than he looks and Ronnie is better looking in reality and really friendly in cons and events

I don't really understand the contrarian attitude. Is it the desire to be different, to stand out? There's this weird sort of tendency to violently turn on something when it reaches mainstream popularity, no matter how much you enjoyed it or how high quality it actually is.

I'm angry because you nerds have to pick every series apart and shit on it like cocaine-fueled vultures with Tourettes syndrome.

If any of you died I'd be pissing on your grave and throwing shit at your relatives.

because doboson sends dick pics to underage girls while ronnie sends it to 2d girls

That was Buckley you twit, Dobson was the inflation fetishist.

It's usually weebshit and Pacific Rim that does this for me.

Sup Forums related things I forgive just a little because western fags have checks for their elitism.

It's more based on the idea that media makes stuff shitty in order to dumb it down to appeal to the normie masses. Sup Forums, thinking they're smarter than the average person, thus reject anything normies like, thinking it's basic. Meanwhile, they think they enjoy shitty material because they're "smart" enough to enjoy it.

>Meanwhile, they think they enjoy shitty material because they're "smart" enough to enjoy it.
you mean like evangelion or ping pong the animation

>and depicting herself as an androgynous and odd-looking character who might even be a bit more appealing than she is IRL.
You are probably the only person to say this while everyone else says the opposite.

fuck off dobson