So I just came across this

so I just came across this

anybody know how they made it past fox censorship?

is this clickbait in Sup Forums form ?

Yes

Whoa...........

wow... i can't believe they got away with this

>formerly chuck's
I GET IT

There isn't anything to really get. It's just a running visual gag. Place of business has a eye-catching name but was formerly just "Chuck's".

Marge likes to drink wine. So what?

Did you think that was real? Oh my.

oh shit dude, took me a second to see but yeah how did they get that past the censors?

It was a different time.

Whoa.

Fox didn't really have censorship back then, as they could trust their programs wouldn't have TV-666 material.

OK, I'm geniunely confused. Is it something or you are just all pretending to see something offensive in an empty spot?

Look really carefully at the cabinet, user. It took me a while to see it too.

Come on anonymous, don't be dumb.

Different guy. I can't fucking see anything out of the ordinary. Can't figure out what's on the 2nd shelf between the bowls either.

I feel dum

wine glasses----> alcohol

I like it

I think it's the wineglasses because someone could
>how shocking
probably/possibly drink WINE and alcoholic beverage out of it?
what's happening in America? Prohibition again? do they now censor whiskey and wine glasses? isn't it bad enough that you have to get your alcohol packed into brown bags?

I need help. I'm decisively not seeing the thing that's supposed to be so noticeable

Is that really it? Homer's been inhaling Duff for how long? Marge drinking wine as an adult can't be censorship worthy.

Fuck, some people use wine glasses a mere decoration, that can't be it.

Jesus christ, theres no joke. Its just some random shit. People like you, goddamn. Kys

I thought America had more strict censorship?

So I was blind to a 'joke'. Whoops.

But Homer probably drink more beer than water, and Barney is a fucking alcoholic so why is that shocking that they didn't censor some wineglass? Am I being rused?

Maybe it's a cultural thing? Are you two like, Asians or something? Otherwise I really can't get how you aren't seeing it.

I hate you

That escalated quickly, but okay. But you did recommend that I kill myself, so maybe it didn't. But kys has pretty much beome innocuous, so I mostly ignored it till now. So now you hate me, and I presume you still want me to commit suicide? Well, my question to you is how does it feel to want?

Why are you still alive?

Respiratory functions, I feed myself, and no one/nothing has killed me yet

>This easily assblasted
Kys

Nah dude sneed feed and seed, formerly chucks is the original gag cuz chucks fuck and suck

Why did Sneed decide to add "Feed & Seed" to the name of his business after buying it back from Chuck?

And why did Chuck decide to reduce his sign to simply "Chuck's"?

because "chuck's sundries" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

There's nothing there. There is no joke. Everyone is just being a massive asshole.

Fuck off Sup Forums

shitty Sup Forums memes

>massive asshole
yeah just because you cant see it everyones an asshole. dickwad.

Who was in the wrong here?

is this a loss reference

Is that a My Hero Academia refence?

... wine glasses? You thought they should censor wine glasses???

In kids shows or during the comics code they would have.

>newfags