YASSS QUEEEN SLAAAAY

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity:_The_Hunt_Vol_1_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>took over dr.doom's country and then gave it back

...seriously?

She didn't give it back user...

Where's Dr Doom during this chaos?

Well, I'd say it can't get any worse, but that seems like a challenge.

Running around while Ult!Reed is fucking his mom. Both books are written by Bendis, but nothing lines up! He's even messing up the continuity of his OWN, CONCURRENT BOOKS!

>still reading Marvel
>AD 2017
ISHYGDDT

>there's gonna be schools again
>again
>in a place where there was never schools to begin with

Q U A L I T Y W R I T I N G

>be American Liberal
>preach love and acceptance
>treat non-Americans as 3rd Worlders that have to be saved by black American teenagers
>treat actual 3rd Worlders as KANGZ

Is this reverse "White Savior"?

This is what happens when you don't have Editors

I'm glad it was spelled out to me that this country that had no schools now has schools so that the children can finally attend said schools. Thanks Bendis!

What emotion is this even supposed to convey

This is some real awful garbage.
What is the endgame here? Why is Marvel actively aiming to kill comic sales? Do they have some kind of insurance or bankruptcy plan?

>no schools in Latveria
>when DOOM has fucking laws mandating children get a proper night's sleep
DOOM should kill her for propagating this vile propaganda.

>Mfw written by Bendis

So basically she managed to retcon a lot of things. Like all the "cool" schools and random c-list characters and Doom's anal obsession that he can beat Reed Richards in all fields including education.

Truly, she is a daughter of Bendis.

>That look he gives at the end.
This is going to go in a Thing on the Doorstep direction, isn't it?

Well, she did tell everyone that she'd be Tony Stark someday...

>I have seen the future!

She's talking metaphorically and not literally, right?

SCHOOLS!

Marvel Comics no longer matter as anything but a propaganda dispenser for Disney.
Disney wouldn't feel a thing if Marvel Comics tanked the comics industry again.

The country collapsed after Doom abdicated.

You guys don't get it. Tonya Starkeesia is giving Latveria AMERICAN SCHOOLS.
So everyone there will turn dumb, fat and learn nothing except black feminist basket weaving history.

She's destroying the country from within.

What was the name of that comic that came out a little after avengers arena with the multiple super schools across the planet? The one with the latveria academy?

>YASSS QUEEEN SLAAAAY
What the fuck are you talking about?

Bendis has been building up to an evil AI Tony plot for a while. But Spencer has already confirmed that AI Tony is in fact the real Tony, in hologram form. So I don't know what the fuck is going on over at editorial. Oh wait. Absolutely nothing.

There were schools when Doom was around.

I am confuse. What did she do?

This is stupid.

Infinity: The Hunt, a 4 issue mini-series

Looks like she's now in charge of Latveria?

>Killed the kids in the last panel
Good, that'll teach them to talk back to their Lord Doom.

>No schools in Latveria
>Because Doom, the SCIENTIST, WHO GOT TO WHERE HE WAS BECAUSE OF THE SHIT HE DID IN COLLEGE banned schools.
This is almost as bad as when Captain Marvel asked Magneto why he compared everything to Hitler

>living your dreams through that of your child

wait if there are no schools how did Doom get all those honorary degrees

>SCIENTIST, WHO GOT TO WHERE HE WAS BECAUSE OF THE SHIT HE DID IN COLLEGE
you mean dropping out like a bitch after fucking up

Wasn't Dr Doom supposed to be another new Iron Man? What happened to that?

>foot in first panel is just a square
>kids put their hands in their pockets and strike indifferent poses after being disarmed
>in a warzone

This is fucking awful, someone pays real money for this?

He took over the country and made it crap.

Riri flew over to Latveria and overthrew the current ruler and took control for herself. She then refused to surrender it unless her list of demands were met. In that time, Riri, a 15 year old girl, was freely giving orders to the generals of Latveria - who took her orders willingly - and when a riot started, she stopped it by telling them to talk it out.

Then she flew home with absolutely zero repercussions.

SCHOOLS user

SCHOOLS

>Not knowing about the various prestigious Latverian colleges
I swear to god user if you doubt almighty Doom's greatness one more time you'll be taken away by the Doombots.

Mania?

You rang?

you mean the colleges that gave him meaningless degrees and doctorates?

Infinity: The Hunt.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity:_The_Hunt_Vol_1_1

>meaningless
Okay user, don't say you weren't warned. Remain at your location and co-operate with the Doombots and then perhaps the Doom Judges may allow you to be out of detainment in time to see the newest movie from the Doom Cinematic Universe.

This is so retarded I'm absolutely flabbergasted.

Especially because apparently the Inhumans having a racial king is treated as super fantastic.

the inhumans fucked off and gave command to a teenage girl who only had powers for a few months

and black panther is king in name only now
monarchies are dead

If they put me in a reeducation facility will I get as many degrees as Doom gave himself so he could compete with that Reed Richards guy

Those damn racist Yuropoors need some POC Re-Education, UHMMMMMMHHMM...!

Negative, user.
It's against the law to have more degrees than Doom.

Tell that to Reed Richards.

Ok then I WILL!

That's why he is a criminal!

>country led by a brilliant scientist doesn't have schools

Goodness fucking gracious.

The only reason Richards has more degrees is because he took that "advanced cuckoldry" course

>Using A.D.

no cuck reed is the one currently fucking dooms mom

Reprecussions for fucking what?

That's because the almighty Doom is better than Reed in everything.
Even cuckoldry.

Those actions would shoot her all the way up to the #2 spot on Doom's revenge list. And not just regular revenge. POETIC fucking revenge. Like "I'm gonna name your child after my old girlfriend as an eternal reminder of your inadequacy" kind of revenge.

Now that would be interesting to read, but Bendis sure as hell isn't going to write it.

Toppling a foreign goverment, deciding that yelling at a couple people is enough to stop any political instability and then leaving?

its like its written by a 15 year old tumblr fan fic writer!
how does a professional company like marvel that have been in the industry for 78 years allow this shit to get through?
im am truly puzzled by this shit
the worst line is
"they are going to have schools , they didn't have schools"
canon wise i think this would be bullshit. many times it has been stated that doom ruled Latveria fairly well and took care of his people schools would have been on top of the list

>how does a professional company like marvel that have been in the industry for 78 years allow this shit to get through?
For the YASSS QUEEENs from Tumblr & Twitter.

>pretending we don't count our years starting from the year of Our Lord and Saviour's birth
>Anno Domini Two Thousand and Seventeen

Doom gives zero fucks about Latveria which is why he left it a mess in the first place.
>Now that would be interesting to read
But you wouldn't read casue you don't read comics.

"Enlighted by my own writer's intelligence"

I watch Diversity and Comics so he can tell me what to be offended by

It doesn't even make a lick of sense. Doom's whole schtick is that he things he deserves to be worshipped, right? What better way to instill reverence for the almighty DOOM than by teaching it to children from a young age? That's what Best Korea does in real life, for fuck's sake.

>he liked the new Shadow
Yeah, he's not even good at that.

>What is the endgame here?

Teaching a summer child that change is BAD, people who enact it are EVIL and heros only fight to preserve the status quo, no matter what that status may entail.

>Toppling a foreign goverment
It was a bunch of guerilla forces fighting eachother lead by a literal supervillain that blew up the Smithsonian. What the fuck are you on?

>deciding that yelling at a couple people is enough to stop any political instability and then leaving? It did though. She got SHIELD to help provide resources and left things in their hands.

Its fucking nuts that you're trying to make her the bad guy.

he had to throw off the heat because he was at that nazi march thing

>Now that would be interesting to read
>But you wouldn't read
The first statement isn't affected by the other.

It's never surprising to me that Sup Forums has trouble identifying emotions in others.

Bendis is a pandering evil piece of shit isn't he?

>I don't read comics
>i just go to Sup Forums and shotpost about comics i dont read
I want cancer to leave this board.

>Why is Marvel actively aiming to kill comic sales?
They have their money, this is what happens when writers don't have to worry about that sort of thing.
They'll literally just write whatever they want.

Things like "follow the writers" and "just wait to see how things go" should have clauses and addendums. Bendis is a perfect example of someone whose sycophants and apologists have allowed him to go completely unchecked to the point of remorseless negligence towards what he puts to paper.

The only bad guy in this scenario is Bendis. It's a retarded scenario that he wrote because he's retarded and it makes Riri look retarded by extension.

>>>tumblr

>they greeted us as liberators
Liberals are truly the new neocons.

She invaded a sovereign nation, without sanction of the US government, took over said nation, and held it for fucking ransom, potentially endangering the lives of millions of people. There are most certainly repercussions for this when Bendis isn't involved.

Did you know wars start by invasion? And you're telling me this is a hero?

>without sanction of the US government
shield sent her

Why don't you answer the question?

>without sanction of the US government
The US cannot give anybody permission to invade sovereign countries.

>it's okay to invade another sovereign nation if an un-elected bureaucrat gave me permission
really activates the almonds

Sharon Carter literally told her to go you dumbass to chase and arrest a supervillain that BLEW UP the fucking Smithsonian.
Quit bullshitting.

Congress can, it's called a declaration of War, and in recent decades our Presodents have come with something called a (((Police Action))) where they can absolutely give permission to invade sovereign nations.

First and foremost, I'm not the user the initial accusation was made towards, I was simply clearing up that the supposition someone doesn't read something doesn't mean the statement something would be interesting to read is invalidated.
It's like if someone who wasn't diligently watching one of these TV shows made a remark about how engaging a possible character arc would be, and yet somehow the fact they haven't kept up with the latest means their statement from prior knowledge no longer applies.

Secondly greentexting an imagined projection doesn't help the case.

That goes without saying. The point is she went there without any permission by anyone, which is a federal offense.

>autists get serious about geopolitics in superhero comics

Didn't the Fantastic Four do this shit all the goddamn time. And the Avengers too for that matter.

Oh wow, that totally makes it okay to take over another country's government and dictate policy for said country!

>Heroes fighting evil heads of atate is totally a new thing in comics guys!

Sharon Carter has no jurisdiction on that. She also sent a 15 year old minor into a potential war zone. And then kowtowed to that 15 year old's terrorist demands. These are all illegal things.

she went with orders. from shield

Would you rather the hero leave a bunch of poor and starving people in filth?

So, what are the 5 things I don't know about Stark?

Interventionism is certainly old. Just not something I'd expect the new liberal generation to approve of.

>Didn't the Fantastic Four do this shit all the goddamn time. And the Avengers too for that matter.
And it was stupid then too. The difference here is that Riri is 15 years old and a novice with no training and barely any experience.

As I recall there were consequences in those cases.
Like how Latveria went to shit when the FF handed it over to new authority. Of course they didn't answer for said consequences but they were made to recognize them at the very least.