LASTMAN

Season 2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

catsuka.com/news/2017-06-01/bobbypills-nouveau-studio-francais-d-anim-adulte-par-le-producteur-des-kassos-et-blackpills
mega.nz/#!Ajo0kRKa!C2Tsn9wFulwxAUt3zUmu5WB1V2aGGDjmn8icFJHwAP4
mega.nz/#F!5OATzZ5a!9U7nzCnCDeMwiPlRprfoqg
youtube.com/watch?v=195eWRJmYCw
youtube.com/watch?v=TegFAfCWkqg
youtube.com/watch?v=r9nY9XRH-e4
youtube.com/watch?v=IiUbSAH7Ph8
youtube.com/watch?v=xiF3fR5nn5k
store.steampowered.com/app/443450/LASTFIGHT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is th first season with english subtitles around anywhere now?

I just want more sexual body horror to be entirely honest.

Here's the link

This is why we bully nerds.

These guys were pretty cool.

He literally did nothing wrong :^)

I know it was a mask, but I still thought those were their real eyes fully popped out like that.

I can't believe I fucking missed the storytime.

Probably the best piece of western animation I have seen in the last decade story + art wise. Castlevania may have had better animation but it was four episodes and had a pretty weak story. Lastman hardly gets any love while fags can't stop fellating themselves over steven universe, samurai jack, and star vs. Also, It gets overused in the show but I love the sound clip they use anytime someone yells while throwing a punch.

Or they can't stop complaining about Rick and Morty.

Lastman had a better television/commercials based episode too.

Why is this show so based Sup Forums?

The perfect blend of sex appeal, gratuitous violence, and body horror.

What are the show runners up to now?

Aside from working on the comic i mean

Not to mention great writing, characterization and pacing.

For a 12 min show, it it presents what it has to present, not too short to give out plot details but not too long that it overstays its welcome.

It also deals with political issues in a non-forced way like most present cartoons.

The "fucking media dipshits" episode was pretty hilarious.

I knew there was a loli but I didn't expect a top-tier shota.

Would season 2 just be an adaptation of the comic or filling the gap between the end of the show and the comic?

Do
Not
Lewd
the
Dave

Apparently they're working on another series with a different animation studio catsuka.com/news/2017-06-01/bobbypills-nouveau-studio-francais-d-anim-adulte-par-le-producteur-des-kassos-et-blackpills

I dont know what the fuck is going on but im intrigued

>that Super Fuck Friends series

Where can I watch this series? the first few episodes were on youtube but now I can't find anything.

>mega.nz/#!Ajo0kRKa!C2Tsn9wFulwxAUt3zUmu5WB1V2aGGDjmn8icFJHwAP4 (batch)
>mega.nz/#F!5OATzZ5a!9U7nzCnCDeMwiPlRprfoqg (individual)

never mind, just saw the Mega link in the other thread.

thanks amigo

Well, there's like over a decade between the events of the show and the comic, so there are plenty of stories that could potentially be told in that time frame.

Dat gyno

Is this jojo?

Looks nuts

Storytime 2 when ?

Once Danke uploads the rip. He said he'd have it done by the end of the week so give it till Sunday.

>Sunday
>SUNDAY
>SUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Got it

>Season 2 When?

Er, probably never? Because the only reason why they had to go to kickstarter in the first place is because the primary backer of the show got forced to pull out over some back-room politicking from unnamed parties that didn't want the show to air at all?

Still got the tomes to read though... Can't wait for the next storytime.

>Killed best boy
>"Did nothing wrong"

Pick one and only one.

Is christo Siri?

Maybe...?

Was it ever explained how Milo got the Holy Father's bodyguards to turn on him or did I just miss that?

Yes.

No, but I think it was implied that they were working for him all along and/or Milo plays the role of unassuming get-rich-quick smallish-time gangster with no business sense before he makes his big move. Look what happened when Tomie Katana tried to break out of her contract with Milo and sign with a legitimate record label in an earlier episode as an example.

I just thought that he got rich enough due to Tomie for him to hire the bodyguards for his own.

REEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME CHUBBY BACK YOU FUCK

>non-forced way
Non-forced as in intrinsic to the setting, maybe. It was about as subtle as Antoniades' Devil May Cry.

>Lastman had a better television/commercials based episode too
I don't know about the second improv Reddit and Morty episode as I had already dropped it by then, but at least the first one had a couple legit funny moments (and it was improv!). Lastman's one is dull filler until the very last scene. They had already done the "incompetent media" gag in the previous episode, yet somehow they felt the need to reiterate and expand upon it for a whole 10 minutes. They even have the Holy Father F lampshade it!

Do you have a source for that?
I'm interested in reading about that.

I meant "non-forced" as in the show treated sexuality and racism as casually as can be. The show didn't shove these things down the audience's collective throatholes every few seconds.

I don't even know what the fuck this is, but I'm interested

I always thought that the red panda thing in Siri was Dave then this episode happened.

Rizel is best Kinglet.

You can't disprove this.

Vrai
youtube.com/watch?v=195eWRJmYCw

His first appearance was badass as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=TegFAfCWkqg

For the show:
For the comic:
(only v1, the rest you'll have to buy off of amazon)

The show is a prequel to the comic.

This show just increased my desire for a western hentai with those sex scenes.

Rizel is a fuccboi, Chorum is both Daddy as fuck and cute shota, best of both worlds.

>western animation
Boy have I got news for you

>catsuka.com/news/2017-06-01/bobbypills-nouveau-studio-francais-d-anim-adulte-par-le-producteur-des-kassos-et-blackpills

Time to save western animation again

>good friend and I have both watched LastMan all the way through
>other friend wants to watch it
>spend Tues-Weds evening watching the whole show again with him, enjoying drinks

So good. I need to start the comic now.

>tfw no irl friends to watch LastMan with
And it has good rewatchability too.

Same thing. I've got 7 episodes to watch left with my friend. We're probably just going to spend tomorrow marathoning them then roll right into Defenders afterwards.

Are the French not Western now?

If you like this show you're alright with me user. I lucked out years ago, befriending a bunch of coworkers that aren't phased by bizarre stuff. Second viewing I definitely caught more small stuff.

Nice. Finishing it a second time still left me a bit sad. I was just counting down the time left, hoping there would be more. My friend even said something like 'well, shit, is there any more?' after.

Is there any version with subtitles?

read the thread you fuckin' dumdum

>richard walking out like a bamf for his match when tomie starts singing those dissing lyrics
I expected it, but it was still funny.

I did. I'm saying that the mega he provided doesn't include subtitles.

It's here Maybe they're trying to avoid as many spoilers as they can.

Well, there's always the comics.

Thanks, man. And yes, I was trying to avoid spoilers, albeit poorly.

Oh, also there's the LastFight video game. Thinking of picking it up even though I'm not that big of a Power Stone fan.

Could have been a number of things:

-Milo was working on the new drug trade for a while, and the bodyguards were in on it, which would explain why the Holy Father didn't learn of it until way later.
-Tomie made him rich enough to buy them out
-They may have been in on the bet between Aldana, Duke, and the Chinese dude. One of the bodyguards notices when the Holy Father killed the Chinese dude so he could fuck Milo over. If the guards lost a ton of money on that, they'd want to get revenge, hence killing him later.

Also, how do you get an .str to play alongside a video?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9nY9XRH-e4

youtube.com/watch?v=IiUbSAH7Ph8

youtube.com/watch?v=xiF3fR5nn5k

These are my favorites from the soundtrack. Surprisingly there were a lot of great tracks here.

Still can't figure half of the lyrics in Master of the Game though.

Never

How does Tomi even end up in the comic story?

Is there anywhere to read Lastman in English??

no. absolutely not.

The first 6 volumes are available for digital purchase in Amazon and whatshisname is ripping them and already posted the first volume in the download threads. Just search "lastman + *mega*" in the archive.

i would like to know this as well

lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+run+a+.srt+file

how do I get that link to work

>limit exceeded
fucking hell, I didn't even download a single episode. Has no one made a torrent yet?

>Still can't figure half of the lyrics in Master of the Game though.

"Down on the Streets/She's another witch"

"See how your nose goes over my fist/I don't need a ring, to beat you up/I don't need no strings to pull you up"

"Rages in my head, maybe it's lightning/You don't know me, but I know your name."

"You don't know me, but I see your shame/You don't play me/I'm a Master of the Game"

"When the Unicorn/Flies/[french gibberish]"

what is the valley of kings

i am genuinely supporting this studio, already bought the digital copies, any other way i can show my support? do they have a website? patreon? take donations?

its not much but its something!

buy the comics

It does. Just takes a little work getting them to work. The subtitles are a separate file and need to be opened up when playing the episode.

dat siri pouting girl you donĀ“t know how much your life will turn to shit

>user who said he would translate here
I've translated up to page 90 on volume 7 I'll upload it some time next week

Great work thanks

No spoilies I'm on episode 10. How different is the comic compared to the show, it takes place 10 years later correct?

I mean, do you want spoilers or wouldn't you rather read it for yourself and find out?

Well, if you want to support LastMan, then you could also buy the comics and the video game. If you want to support the studio itself well... not sure. I guess just support their next project that they're currently working on? Other than a handful of french music videos, I'm not sure what else they've done prior to LastMan.

It takes place like ~13 years later. On the surface, the comic looks like it has next to nothing to do with the show other than both starring Richard Aldana. By the time you've finished the show and gotten like halfway through the comic, you realise that the show sets up a bunch of shit that happens in the comic. You could only read the comic or only watch the show and still really enjoy them without being confused about anything, but the comic explains some things from the show that the show leaves kinda ambiguous (mostly regarding The Valley of Kings) while the show introduces a bunch of characters that would later appear in the comic. Notably, the last episode of the show has a few things that if you're only watching the show won't provoke too much of a reaction, but if you've read the comic, will have you jump out of your chair with an "OH SHIT."

Reading the comic makes you appreciate the show more. Watching the show makes you appreciate the comic more.

I wouldn't mind spoilers myself, Spoiler tag it

At the end of Tome 2, Richard leaves the Valley of Kings to return to Paxtown. That's when a bunch of the characters from the show start make their re-appearances. Milo Zotis, Tomi, Duke, H, and even the doctor from the hospital play key roles in the Paxtown arc.

Do you want to help Last Man or the studio who produce it ?
For LastMan you can buy the comic on the internet
H was in the show ?

what videogame?

store.steampowered.com/app/443450/LASTFIGHT/

Just finished volume 6, now the suffering begins.

Did you buy it ?

Yeah I bought all 6 on amazon. It ends on a pretty big cliffhanger.