DEATH BATTLE: GWENPOOL VS MARVEL UNIVERSE

Now we know how strong she is. How far can she go? Can she kill them all. How about it? Gwenpool kills the marvel universe.

Gwen wins. Not even a fight.

You're not taking into account beings like Cyttorak, Dormammu, The Living Tribunal, Galactus, Infinity, Eternity, The One Above All, One Above All, The Beyonder and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

She isn't even that strong, she still runs off panel to escape getting fucked up. She isn't re-writting things or anything. Quite a few people have meta powers or have things that interact with Meta. Her only shown ability was exposing miles and running through panels.

Howd Deadpool beat em?

She could probably just pluck the infinity gauntlet off of Thanos in her subspace

Remember people: You can hide Gwenpool threads.

This has been a public service announcement.

Most of Sup Forums accepted to never talk about that Comic.

>get's reality changing powers for no reason at all

this writting is terrible

Max power Gwen is probably near omnipresent and omniscient, but she still fights with just regular guns and swords and only has normal human durability.

>no reason at all
I hate when people who don't know shit give their opinions

Dude when she was in the fake reality. The marvel universe Litterally tried to bring her back the whole issue via super natural book. Sketchy websites and finally some crazy ass escapism portal. Teddy made her turn down all that. So she Litterally started developing powers to bring herself back.
And I took that as the marvel universe gave her the said ability to do so.

heather antos is a hack

Aunt May could kill the Marvel universe now due to all the shit writing. Gwen stomps..

The power of Off panel wankery!

whatever, I ber you anything that they will never mention her having those powers outside her comic.

so is not official, is like Squirrel Girl meeting Galactus, that didn't happen because he was busy doing Ultimates shit

She's just a fucking editor why does everyone think she's write gwenpool?

Her knowledge of the Marvel universe is potent but limited.
She couldn't beat Deadpool because she never read Deadpool

>She's just a fucking editor

You know that editors are involved in the development of the story, right?

It was her fault that we got those shitty artists, its her fault that Gwenpool its such a mary sue and a safe space comic

>She couldn't beat Deadpool because she never read Deadpool
>gwenpool
>finally meets deadpool
>only lasted like 5 pages
>deadpool literally was in the story for no reason at all
>they become friends in like page 4 out of those 5 pages after exchanging a couple of lines

Gwenpool will never be that relevant dude. Sorry for crushing your dreams.

Ain't a Mary sue liked by everyone and solves everyone's problems?
Not seeing either

>TFW there's a chance Gwenpool might become preachy shit after that milkshake fiasco
to be honest, they technically shot first since the main run wasn't politically correct and,they assumed so after said milkshake photo

Wow it's like neither oh em are prone to holding grudges over stupid shit

I think Heather respects hastings wants when writing the book.

At worst, there would just be a milkshake cover that isn't political on the surface
But knowing the internet, people would still overreact

No, because she doesn't matter.
Deadpool already spelled it out for you.

I actually liked all the art that came out of that incident to be honest.
A lot of it was cute.

You have to go back

I could care less about the whole stupid incident I just like art.

no u

How much fatter will he get?

Probably as long as people keep watching.

The greatest power of them all.
With it Gwen could defeat both Marvel and DC even before the fruit pie commercial.

>the main run wasn't politically correct

well they have Gwenpool in that costume and still looking unsexy as fuck, no ass, no tits, not even decent legs

Back to the past. Samurai Jack.

>With it Gwen could defeat both Marvel and DC

then why doesn't she just fix everything in a second in her current comic?

She's a NEET.
Could Gwen alter her physical appearance with her new powers and use some sort of excuse to bullshit it?

Gwen tits are pretty big. But yeah she lacks boots but still got some nice hips

she can just close the book

She didn't master it high enough.

>Gwen tits are pretty big

I'm gonna need a source on that one because I don't see it

so she can't beat the marvel universe then, she can't even beat Miles and I bet that they get married in that alternative future too

Requesting pic where whore is pinning Gwen against the wall

>she only has omnipresence and omniscience, she can't really fight

All she has to do is sneak in from off panel and pick up the artifact equipment she needs to gain any powers she wants. Think of her as an ascension worthy NetHack character or something. Starts mortal, ends up wearing stuff that's as strong as entire hero teams.

We've had what-ifs where guys like Dr Doom conquer the universe. Doom learns magic and he's smart enough for super science and his will is as strong as the writer wants it to be for the DAMN DOOM HAS THE PERFECT HUMAN WILL moments. At some point dude still needs equipment that can stand up to the Celestials and such. I'd say omnipresence and omniscience give Gwen a good head start on that.

>All she has to do is sneak in from off panel and pick up the artifact equipment she needs to gain any powers she wants

then why doesn't she just do that in like a second in her comic?

Perhaps she's not amused with fighting herself. And likes seeing others fight?

But can Gwenpool win against cock !?

A second what? She literally just learned about her powers this issue. The evil gwen is just fucking things up hoping not to get cancelled.

Mary Sue

Our Gwen just got her powers, and has only scratched the surface of what she can do. We saw her take a mask from a Poole Boy, but right now, she seems limited to only accessing stuff from her own book.

Future Gwen probably did steal the stuff, and maybe some of it's boosting her powers. We don't know the extent of her powers yet, but what we've seen shows that she's ridiculous.

We don't know yet, really. Maybe the writers aren't that fun. I love the idea of an Evil Gwen just sneaking around the marvel U and dropping a few secret identities to start wars for fun. But yeah, it'd make the most sense for Evil Gwen to just snatch a few super weapons and ascend to universe ruler.

Or hell, maybe she did and got bored, or maybe she did and has to backpedal in this issue to make sure she isn't Terminator 2'd.

You dont understand. Futuregwen can step 'outside' the story and see all of the panels.

Nothing those characters do is beyond her notice. She can also jump to pages in the past or future.

All of those characters have been defeated before. Often multiple times. Gwen can jump to the issue that happens, get what she needs to do it, and hop back.

Anything that has ever been in marvel comics is a paneljump away.

If some random user's trap edits are to be believed, she's mastered cocks.

I'd let Dark Gwen master my cock if you know what I mean.

>wait till she steps into reality
>quicksilver (or any other speedster) stab her in the fucking face

She does not need to step into reality. She can just pluck shit off pages.

Gwen would know about their plan ahead of time, or see the actions in a panel. She could also just go back in time and mess with them when they can't fight back.

Bad writing.

I am so sick of people liking this comic! Heather Antos just keeps writing lame jokes and how did she get away with making herself a Marvel character the Gurihiru dude draws short arms and he can't make violence look good TRASH COMIC

What if the way to defeat Evil Gwen is by throwing her into the (not) DC universe since she clearly doesnt read them?

hasting is the writer
faggot

she's not the writer

According to hastings she does