MAHVEL

m.ign.com/videos/2017/08/17/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-story-mode-trailer

I kinda liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

m
youtu.be/H8-JIuvBkDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roster is still ass. No venom no gwenpool no x men.
It's shit.

>m

phoneposters gtfo

The gameplay looks alright but the cutscenes look like ass.

>it's another Civil War episode

If it's anything like the demo, it's going to be stilted, awkward, and out of character.

>That symbiote spidey
Did they really not remember how much they shit on the rami black suit, and now they just made rami suit with a white spider

Remember how good spideys acts were in umvc3 now this is next level lazy

Makes sense that Jedah'd be best buds with Thanos.

>Raimi suit
No it's not.

>video game shot looks better than any shot in MCU films
>not even a Marvel character
This might be the first Sup Forumsv/-kino combo in ages.

thays just a just a color change.
black suit costume doesnt have as much texture, web lines, and the white logo is way bigger than this one.

Literally every MCU movie (and DCEU if that matter) has better shots.

In fact, MvCI cutscenes are particularly shitty.

So Venom is in it?

>Jedah
>No Fetus of God

MODOK confirmed tho...

>Spider-Man the demon hunter.
I can't believe this hasn't been done before.
>Peter fights through hell to get his marriage back.

What the fuck is wrong with his skull?

That's literally what the rami suit is you retard the rami suit was just an all black spidey suit

He's only in the stage. He's not a playable character.

>no venom
>no x men

Good tastes

>wanting gwenpool
>not deadpool

Bad tastes

Except it's not.

i was describing the comic suit you mongoloid. the game suit is closer to the raimi suit than the comic one

Modern Capcom budget.

Deadpool is a mutant dude I that that was covered when I said x men.
I want both. I'll main tag duo of Gwen and dead pool. For full meme.

That's the exact same suit as in the game you retard except they added the white of the comic venom suit this is fucking embarsing

>Not using her current head

>that animation for Rocket Raccoon doing finger quotes
That looked exceptionally terrible.

Holy shit the voice acting is terrible.

Get good taste

>alright fellow devs people are bitchin they want gwenpool and deadpool
>we cant use deadpool cuz marvel says no and noone knows anything about gwenpool.
>how do we solve this?
>i got it: deadgwen!
>you play as a dead gwen stacy
>you control her head as it flops around her neck
>and well sell it as 20 dollar dlc!

>Deadpool
>mutant

Someone clearly doesn't read comics

Auto combos and two person teams look alright?

>tfw poorfag
>tfw really want to buy the game next month so I can immediately start practicing and gitting gud
>tfw it's a much better idea to just wait until the full version of the game comes out to save money
REEEEE

I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOME MAHVEL

>A Symbiote abomination but not Venom.

>That subtle titty bounce

I miss old Jill.

I miss her and I miss old Capcom sprites too.

I do hope Jill comes back as a DLC character, with her in her RE5 BSAA outfit and most of her classic MvC moveset, but with some moves from RE5/Revelations 1.

>no gwenpool
marvel shills leave

>That's the exact same suit

minus tons of details that make it different, but beyond that? the same thing

that Jill doesn't act like the Jill from the games

I thought his reflexes were all mutant based while everything else was the experiments

Oh please, Marvel isn't smart enough to write a story that kick-ass. It's just too good of a idea. But Marvel are still in constant denial that One More Day was one of the worst ideas in Marvel's history.

Name one change besides the white spider and the white eyes.

>the spider is different
That's because it's the comic spider

>the webs are not as raised
If that's your only differences you are retarded

They could always just make her act like the Jill from the actual games.

Holy shit, Chun-Li looks so much better now.

>Name one change besides the white spider and the white eyes.

the fucking white webbing all over the suit while the other doesn't have it?

The auto combo is so basic that if you use it you basically automatically lose. No one is going to be using that shit. Two person is just fine, MvC1 was GOAT and they used two fighters.

Looks really cool. Too bad about most of the character models being iffy.

>That Ghost Rider voice

Almost as bad as Novas

Nova is ridiculously shiny

>Firebrand
>Dormammu
now give me Virgil and I might consider buying

They went cheap with the VAs, and Marvel just got their shitty Avengers Assemble voice actors.

Which means Ron Stoppable is going to voice Star-Lord in MvCI if Star-Lord makes it there.
Troy Baker voices everyone but I like how his Nova has a cocky attitude, this new guy just makes him seem like he's an insecure teen.

Its...eh.

Might get this just for Story Mode, then wait for the Super Ultra Turbo Deluxe Edition & Knuckles to do the rest.

Wolverine: Origins is not only not canon to the comics, but it's not even canon to the movies.

They couldn't even have blood on his attacks and you think that will get in?

Shame others probably won't get the same treatment

Everyone else is fine.

Dante still looks off and some of the models have some really odd proportions

All these weird Japanese animations clash so hard with the dialog delivery and personality of the characters, it's so fucking weird. See also: Iron Man's "A suicide mission? Tell me more"

>When Injustice 2 was coming out shills were posting everywhere how MvCI is going to crush Injustice 2 and pull down DC's pants and show its weenie to the crowd
Gee how time flies

Game Informer is telling that Monster Hunter is a female with Rathalos armor and appears in the story mode

Cool, this brings the number of female characters in the cast to a whopping 5.

>Thinking it's a good idea of cutting characters that started this whole freaking crossover

Shit taste and logic.

>Thanos wants great universal power that he unconsciously does not believe he deserves. Loves Death and the oblivion of the universe/

>Jedah believes he's the only one who can save the dimension of Makai by collapsing it and all the souls inside of it inside a giant horrific nightmare child.

They both want to destroy worlds, but Jedah actually wants to save it in his own twisted way. I don't think Thanos in any of his incarnations would like Jedah or his fetus fetish.

>I can't read

Trailer looks like ass, post dream rosters

No one could have anticipated DBFZ rolling in and eating everyone's lunch.

Which is a very odd thing to say. No MvC has ever sold better than fucking MK vs DC or Injustice.

Hes a mutant with dormant x-genes

>No Carol
Trash.

Kill yourself, you fucking piece of shit.

>the most obvious choices
>endless waifubait
>literally whos
Nah you made it worse

>IJ2 ad before the trailer

That game doesn't look as hype as people are saying it is

Injustice 2 will die in 2019 anyway, Marvel fans are used to playing a single game for extended periods of time with no developer support

youtu.be/H8-JIuvBkDk

This has always been an issue for them.

DeeJay moves like he's in a mascot suit.

I really want
Ms marvel
Blackbolt
Sp//der
Blade
Nick fury (black and white)
The maker (Does he count as a F4 character?)
Moon girl
Punisher.
Hulk or Chulk.
Nova

Mine is mostly focused on new people I want to see. Otherwise, it'd be a MvC2 situation, without the Boneclaw Wolverine though. Oh, & replace Chris with Leon

Also vision

I liked her concept in MVC2 as basically a mahou shoujo that summons shit from the games.

I mean, Chris is basically Norimaro only instead of pulling silly shit out of his asshole he pulls out weapons. Big deal.

>Ms marvel
>Blackbolt
>Moon girl
Commit suicide please.

>The Inhuman push came and went and we didn't get Black Bolt or Kamala in a Vs. game
What was the point of all that then, damn it?

>Ultron has fused with Sigma
Stopped caring right fucking there. Anyone whose played the Mega Man X games knows that that's the stupidiest fucking thing to do. By the sixth game, even MegaMan X tells Sigma he's tired of fighting his weak ass because he always gets beaten so easily. Ultron has basically installed a giant red self-destruct button on himself.

This is like if the big reveal was that Doctor Doom is piloting Tron Bonne's mech suit and we're suppose to be shitting our pants over that.

>Doctor Doom equipped with an army of foot-diving Doombots and millions of hidden missiles

I'd be afraid too.

It is kind of funny how Ultron big plan this tim was letting himself get infected with a virus.

I'm fine with switch Phyla for Gamora and Q. Bee for Jedah.

Perlmutter's ego.

Dude just wanted a sword.

I also want Punisher to be in there so I can have Frank vs Frank in the battle of the Franks.

Sadly, unless he gets a huge push for a new Ghost Rider movie, Blackheart is going to be shafted for Dormammu

>no Asura
>no Captain Commando
>all those MvC3 characters yet no Trish
Look, I can accept the Marvel side of the roster being shit since they have to play within Marvel's MCU-shilling requirements, but there's no excuse for the Capcom-side to also be shit. Jedah is the only interesting new addition.

>Moon girl
I choose her because I like kids in video games. Yeah, I know why you hate her. She is black and legacy. I get it! But, she is fun character.
>Blackbolt
He is a cool character. I don't know your problem with him.
>Ms marvel
You hate ms. marvel? She is pretty cute. Unless, you hate muslims. I can understand your views.

See, you're seeing that Ultron Sigma thing the way it SHOULD have been: Sigma takes over Ultron's brain, finds out a way to make the Sigma virus infect humans, and have an indestructible Sigma who constantly changes into new forms with no weaknesses. Ultron gains literally nothing from adding Sigma to himself. Sigma gains everything he ever wanted by adding Ultron to himself. You put your peanut butter inside the chocolate, not the other way around. One's tasty, the other's an absolute mess.

The way they're actually doing it would be Doom having an army of bumbling Servbots cosplaying as , but they themselves have to turn into Doom Missiles.

>Yeah, I know why you hate her. She is black and legacy.

8/10, made me reply.

Yeah, there are a few "close but not quite" instances in my roster. Those mentioned, plus Zero over Protoman and Chris over Leon

Back to your taco, Pedro.

>Quips
Alright, this is a hella f*cking epic trailer in the style only Marvel can give

go back

>8/10, made me reply.

Oh! She is the smartest girl in the marvel? That is why you hate her? I can get it. You are a fan of marvel for a long time and probably hate little girls that steals reed place. I get it, you don't like her character.

Go away Bendis