Star vs. the Forces of Evil S3 Predictions Cont

Previous thread reached bump limit even thought we were in the middle of discussion. What are you predictions for SVTFOE S3?

Oh wow I must be tired. Though* and Your*

It's going to be okay , i hope we see more that sexy baby cat and no more gay shit

bad taste there needs to be more of both

fuck off reddit

>not wanting Tom to try to get that boipussi

I want to cuddle Star Butterfly

when are we getting new episodes?

Why does that cat not like banana?

Hello Star fans!

I hope you're all having a great day!

The first 4 episodes of season 3 have already aired. The rest is airing in November!

Is this a thing yet?
Spoiler because hand-holding.

I want Star to destroy me with her mewniberty

Please, I beg of you, somebody draw Star holding hands with user

>What are you predictions for SVTFOE S3?
Star gets a birthday present from Marco.

more rule63 marco

>tfw dead thread

Surely you mean Sky?

>predictions
Star and Marco stay for eposode or two on Mewni trying to process what exacly happend. Then some light adventures on Mewni amd some SoL on Earth.

Uhhh... oh yea... ha haaaaa.

I have recently taken an interest in starting to watch Star vs because she looks cutie patootie. But that's a little thin a reason for committing to it.

So tell me, Sup Forums, what are the best episodes I should watch to really sell me on the show?

If you think Star is really cute, it won't actually matter the episodes you watch. That's why I watched it, not for a plot that, at the time, didn't even exist. I'd just go along for the ride from EP 1. But keep in mind, the change in animation studios is pretty apparent, but some people actually like the new style, so its really just how you like the look of it.

Honestly, that's not that thin of a reason. Star is beyond adorable and her personality makes her really shine. If you like her as the main reason to watch the show, you'll probably even enjoy some of the weaker episodes.

Watch from the start (You can skip the second part of episode 1, it's pretty cringe but it explains how Star gets interdimensional scissors and why Ponyhead's missing from then on) until Blood Moon Ball. If by then you're hooked you'll like the rest.

Keep in mind that Season 2 is a general improvement compared to Season 1. It's almost like day and night, but you're going to be confused if you don't start from the beginning.

I hope you're having a great day, user...

wings

wing-cum

A lot of Manna will happen
Screencap this
Episode 10 will be a big surprise for all the Janna fans

>Episode 10
Hmmm... Why such precision?

you sick puppy

A hero among men.

I really hope someone is taking screencaps of all the anti-manna posts so we get pic related, but the Star vs version.

WEW! THAT'S FUCKIN ILLEGAL MAN WTF DELETE THIS!

BLUE BOARD!

Stop raping user!

From what manga was this again?

This feels familiar

The World God Only Knows. Overall it was a rather neat riff on harem and visual novel conventions. Despite the shit ending.

My lord this is going to be grand if it ever actually get's released

>Gee Billy, how come the mods let you have TWO threads?

I only see one thread (And if there's another, it's doing a shit job of broadcasting it's existence)

You actually have to look through the catalog, silly billy.

Yeah, I found it. But I don't understand, if you're going to make a new big thread, why don't you add in at least the keywords "Star" or "SVTFOE" somewhere in the OP? That's how you get extra threads.

MOAR! MOAAARRR!!!

Mods sometimes get touchy if we have threads labeled as such. We're not suppose to have Generals since we're not currently airing. So we end up having a few 'specifics' that annoy everyone.

>I should watch to really sell me on the show
watch from the beginning till Mewberty, or till Blood Moon Ball if you still hesitate

it's pointless to try to watch "best of" episodes to sell you on the show, if you don't love the wacky core of it, you won't truly enjoy it

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm OP. Thanks.

no, it was that one fucking jan itor that had a problem with it

>ywn lick Monstar's urine off Jackie's sweaty shorts

I want to get high with Star so she can take me around the world on her magical cloud

I wanna get high with Star and have a pillow fight and then sniff her cute little princess toesies

>spoiler
Patrician taste, my friend

he's just throwing out numbers in the wind

Is there more of this?

>Star with tits

Dropped

Star is one slutty little nymphet ain't she?

Star behaves OOC for another whole chapter

The truth hurts

The fuck does "stick around" even mean in this context

Its fake. Unless you've got a link. I don't see shit on her twitter. LIES! LIES!

Uhh...stay on the show?

It's fake.

However she does retweet stuff like this.

Chick who went to CalArts leans pretty far left, fucking shocker there user.

I mean, I agree with her. Nazi's are faggots. That's why Russia murdered the fuck out of them and we took credit for it.

That worked out swimmingly.

Except we both know the white power nazi serves as a stand-in for pretty much everything to the right of the centre-left.

I know it's not the point, but Punzie is QT as fuck here.

But these are neo-nazis, user. Y'know, a bunch of Cleetuses larping as the übermensch?

Yea I'm sure there's so many of them, just like there are so many in America too. Its funny. Its like the polar opposite of all the transfags. Everyone is in an uproar about .001 percent of the population. They're both relatively small but extremely vocal groups that pretend they're way bigger than they actually are.

I mean, just look at that picture. WOW! So many of them. A whole group of em. Must be an epidemic of them in Russia huh?

I actually don't mind her having opinions. I mind people bringing it into this thread like its relevant. Once she has a picture of Star beating up a Nazi, then its related. Otherwise you're just putting it here to derail the thread into political shit flinging.

Funnily enough, I've seen more political bullshit come from this thread then her twitter. Its fine to have Star dressed as a Nazi, that's somehow related, but once she's fighting them, all the faggots come out of the woodwork to cry about it.

And they're despised in Russia and targeted by the police. The Russians call World War 2 the Great Patriotic War, you need t understand the significance of that term. Fighting in the war against the Nazis was the ultimate act of patriotism, defending Russia against the worst enemy it had ever faced at the time, and still to this day. Nazis were attempting to genocide Slavs as they were the Jews and had written up plans to displace anywhere from 60 to 100% of native Slavic populations as they conquered to the east, on a country by country basis. Holocaust denial is a crime over there because Russians were victims of it, Russian P.O.W.'s being starved to death by Germans who didn't want to waste food on them, and disease outbreaks in the camps purposefully untreated while they fed and medicated the British and American P.O.W.'s

Russian Neo-Nazis are the dumbest of fucks, not realizing that the Nazis would have shot them just as quickly as the rest of their countrymen, and they're the worst kinds of traitor.

Nazis may have been faggots, but you can't deny they were /fa/ as fuck. And since it has been established very early on that Star looks absolutely dashing in an evil wardrobe of evil war, it just makes sense to dress her up as a nazi. That's just a question of aesthetics. Her punching nazis on the other hand is plain ol politics. Hence why the former will garner more acceptance than the latter.

I don't think we'd have a problem with her fighting actual WW2 Nazi's any more than her wearing a SS uniform, desu. The devil's in the specifics.

>dressing all black
>leather and latex, of all materials
The cheapest form of "fashion". Nothing to brag about it.

Leather and latex? Are we talking about the same thing?

That's not the nazi's merit. It's the company that made their clothes i.e. BOSS

>you'll never spend a hot, sticky summer night in Star's room in denial of her seductive actions such as letting her shoulder straps drop or spreading her legs to let the cooch air out, ending up having to vainly attempt to pry her off of you when she pounces upon your body as you begin to leave her room for the night

I don't know but I'm already half chub

Ok... I don't know why, but I suddenly want much more of this.

Goddamn it, don't post two threads where nobody is talking about the OP topic. We all know these are just "not generals", having two threads just divides the posters, slows down threads, and makes posting inherently less fun. Fucking be conservative with when you go to make OPs and do more than just Ctrl F the catalog.

Yes, this was already pointed out here.

I predict she will continue to be lewd all over.

Gashi is a blessing.

Her cooch has to be insanely tight. I would kill for a chance to pry it open with my meat rod.

I guess it's not.
fixed a couple of things

It's a thing, thread's just a bit slow at the moment

>hating nazis makes you "far left"

This is what Sup Forums does to your brain

It is a thing, I'm trying to work up the effort to draw some more, but I had a long sweaty day and watching youtube shit flinging fests seem much more interesting for the effort.

I want to ____ Star's ____ and then ____ in her _____

I mostly just want to defile her slutty feet and pits.

With my relentless affection and my penis.

See "Nazi" is the far left's catch-all term for "person I disagree with" the same way "SJW" tends to be for the alt right. If you harbor some regular conservative opinions, e.g. not on board with gay marriage, opposed to affirmative action, opposed to abortion, that kinda stuff - there's a decent chance it will get you branded as a "nazi." Even if you're a perfectly civil person who doesn't want to gas any kikes or whatever. And those who attempt the branding can safely assumed to be far-left.

>literal, outspoken white supremacists chanting Nazi quotes
>"wahh, how you dare call them nazis!"

Can't make this shit up

I get the message, but why Rapunzel in particular?

burn,art,shit,room

Don't play dumb. For every actual nazi being called such, there are tens of thousand non-nazis who get insulted as nazis anyway. And long before Charlottesville happened too.

>hating the people who tried to save Europe from Bolshevik domination
>not far-left
pick one

thats toally not cringey at all

Nah user in this case we're talking of people who were/are marching with actual nazi flags, chanting actual nazi slogans ("blood and soil", the english translation of ein volk, ein reich etc)
you know, actual neonazis.

Considering that the US put in a lot of effort back around WWII into fighting the nazis, I don't think it's that surprising a lot of people experience outrage at people on US soil now flying that flag and chanting their chants

Jesus Christ people first you obliterate the Duck Tales threads for half a day and now you need to bring this here?

The term "Nazi" may be overused, but actual neo-nazis are a real phenomenom, that exists in quite significant number, which is why it's absurd to conclude someone is "far left" for retweeting a pic of a nazi getting beaten up. "Far left" would be a literal communist or a left anarchist, something I doubt Daron is.

Jesus. This man here is a man of fuckin CULTURE everyone. Take notes.