Could Bruce Wayne beat Mr Satan in a one on one martial arts fight? No weapons or catsuit or anything either

Could Bruce Wayne beat Mr Satan in a one on one martial arts fight? No weapons or catsuit or anything either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruv0tUdWaQ4
youtu.be/AGTIeaPgDM0
youtube.com/watch?v=0LtytTGQYlo
youtube.com/watch?v=AGTIeaPgDM0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much prep-time would Bruce get?

No. He killed Cell and even went SS to beat up Beerus

Isn't he confirmed to be the strongest normal human on earth? Prep-time in a hand to hand fight would do much would it?

no thats Krillin. Mr Satan cant even fly muchless fire energy blasts
but he's got the endurance to take hits from some of the most powerful people in DBZ and not die...which is pretty impressive no matter how you cut it

Not him but he said normal humans. Non-powered.

He is the strongest human without superpower. Krillin, Rochi, Yamcha and Videl are stronger than him.

What the fuck does 'non-powered' mean when the scouters reveal that everyone has a power level? its not always a useful one but its there

>but he's got the endurance to take hits from some of the most powerful people in DBZ and not die...which is pretty impressive no matter how you cut it

That's because he is just Nappa with amnesia.

Which makes his flashback about turning SSJ during the fight with Beerus all the more interesting.

>but he's got the endurance to take hits from some of the most powerful people in DBZ and not die...which is pretty impressive no matter how you cut it
Batman's taken hits from the likes of Darkseid and lived

>Some daddy's money billionaire who only cares about having sex with supermodels and runs away like a baby whenever a disaster happens
>ever beating the World Martial Arts champion

Dude, Mr. Satan beat the ever living shit of a green alien faggot who shoots laser beams out of his fingers. No amount of kung jiu jistsu mumbo jumbo Wayne practices in his free time will ever save him from the amount of asskicking Mr. Satan will unleash upon him.

I mean no energy shit-
yeah this I mean anyone who can shoot fucking fireballs shouldn't really count as normal. Its all just smokes and mirrors anyway, the real champ fights with no tricks up his sleeve

>all this garbage memeing
Batman would win, he actually fought people like Darkside

satan seems to be on a level near Bane (just speculation). so maybe

Did Bruce Wayne destroy Cell and save the world? No, Mr Satan did. Wayne would last all of five seconds against the champ in a fight.

Not into batman so I don't shit but did he fight these guys one on one with no weapons or special suit? Cause thats what the OP is asking

If you're talking like... cage match with no gadgets, my money would be on Mr Satan.
But any other situation outside of a fighting ring or with common fighting tournament rules and its all Batman.
Batman is more of a guerrilla fighter than a straight up martial artist. He attacks from the shadows using smoke bombs and other tricks. His martial art skills might be excellent but they are not the only skills he uses or hones
Mr Satan is pure martial artist and in a typical tournament condition he would wipe Bruce across the mat

Can this fucking larping stop, you cancerous autists?

I don't know guys I think Mr. Satan might lose to Bruce Wayne when it comes down to money

We aren't talking about Batman, we're talking about Bruce Wayne.

Mr Satan would probably take Batman in a fight anyway...

Guys, is Mr Satan Batman's secret identity? Think about it. They're both awesome martial artists that don't rely on stupid tricks to beat the shit out of the bad guys. And looking at Batman and Mr Satan's chins...

>Bruce
>Can't even beat a drugged up mexican larper
>The Champ
>World Martial Arts Champion
>Defeated Cell
>Defeated Beerus

yeah I wonder who will win

>Batman is more of a guerrilla fighter than a straight up martial artist
He's literally one of the best martial artists on the entire planet. Satan hasn't even shown any technique, just ripped a telephone book in half.
Batman has dealt with way stronger opponents

>i want serious answers u guise
choke on a dick, spaz

>S-stop joking arounuuunddd! BATMAN would never lose anyway!

Why do batfags get so butthurt when people don't ride his dick?

Nothing to do with being Batfag and maybe he would lose, i don't even care, but these retarded "let's act like the characters from the show xD" is fucking cringe.

>STOP HAVING FUN IT'S TOO REDDIT FOR MEEEEEEE

>I d-don't even c-care!
just stop kid

>acting retarded is fun

>batfags ruining a thread yet again
fuck off, what does Batman have to do with a fight between Bruce Wayne and Mr. Satan?

In the Dragonball universe, any normal person can have super human abilities once they learn how to use Ki, in the DC universe any normal person can do super human things just because. Batman has super-human reflexes, strength, speed, etc. just because "normal" humans in his universe can do that if they're cool enough. Batman has to ability to do superhuman feats because that's how things work in his universe, but Mr. Satan never learned about Ki so he can't do the stuff that other normal humans like Krillin or Yamcha can.

The question is like who would win in a fight: a guy who learned how to punch and kick, or a guy who doesn't know it's physically possible for him to kick?

Jesus, did your uncle violate you as a kid, you underage twat? You fuck off back to Sup Forums because that's where your autistic attitude belongs.

Where do you think you are?

Yes because Mr. Satan is a legitimate martial artist. He's stronger than the average human, but not stronger than any Dragonball Villain above King Piccolo and Mercenary Tao.

Batman would be too busy thinking about The Joker's hairy clownhole to fight.

>Mr. Satan is a legitimate martial artist.
Is he though? I mean he's strong, but did he ever show any techniques? I imagine the fight being Satan charging like a moron, Batman grabbing his fist and doing some ninja judo shit to throw him down and break his arm.

>autism

>Is he though?
Yes. He is. He's a clown but he was also a sensei and his own dojo and shit.

>Is he though?

He won the tenkaichi after Goku & co quit.

>How much prep-time would Bruce get?

Prep time can backfire, when Satan had prep time, he got an arsenal of weaponry, from rocket launchers to poisoned candy to exploding Gameboys.

mr. satan beat cell, saved earth from majin buu & stopped beerus from destroying the earth.

i don't see a trust fund kid doing that.

yeah he is. he's just not in the league of goku & friends because of their Ki training and/or alien biology. like said he DID win the world martial arts tournament.

>weak chinned socialite versus the world champion
Are you having a laugh mate?

These type of threads get out of hand because comics have such a long lifespan and in order to keep readers interested, comic characters end up earning some wild feats of strength. This is important because feats of strength are the only way to compare different lore/universes. Moving forward, comic characters have a "baseline" and "extreme feats". Extreme feats that are one off should not be used. In this context Bruce is a peak level human whom has superhuman mental abilities and Mr.Satan is below average intelligence (marketing genius tho) with superhuman endurance and above peak human strength. Satan wins a naked brawl, Bruce wins if prep/tools/environment to abuse.

Want to tell me how he got 3 feet shorter?

Height amnesia

>Want to tell me how he got 3 feet shorter?

He was either
- using that bulky muscle form when fighting, without which he is less muscular and less tall, or
- his body simply shrank as it got older.

The strongest pure human with the use of ki is Krillin. The strongest impure human with the use of ki is Gohan. The strongest human without the use of ki is Yajirobe.

>i go on a comics and cartoons board for srs business

Bruce Wayne just times it so when they fight, Mr. Satan is hampered by his horrible stomach condition.
That's the only way he could beat the champ.

Have we ever seen Darkseid rip a phone book in half?

>Krillin
>human
user.. if you were Krillin and you had to try to pleasure 18 I can assure you that you would need to be heavily modified.
At this point Krillin probably has an android lowerbody or something.

Also: HAIL SATAN

The Work of Gods Ends Here !!

What did Satan do to Beerus? Didn't watch the movie.

its in super

Trained for too long at super-high gravity.

Jajirobe is pretty fucking broken for being a guy who doesn't bother training or nothing. He's the human equivalent of Frieza, abnormally powerful for his species and doing nothing.

Now, if Jajirobe could bother to train for six months.

This is a fact., he battled the all mighty god of destruction Beebus.
youtu.be/ruv0tUdWaQ4

And with one punch sent Goku flying away.
youtu.be/AGTIeaPgDM0

I am fucking screaming the laughs this got me so good

Mr Satan won a world martial arts tournament
even if Goku 'n friends didn't participate that'd still put him against guys of Tao Pai Pai's level which he managed to beat entirely through skill and strength

In a fair fight Batman has absolutely nothing on him.

>break his arm
he took a hit from cell, batman is not nearly strong enough for that

Satan is actually 8 inches shorter than Nappa.
Piccolo is 7 inches taller than Nappa.

Mr Satan's master was casually killed my Tao Pai Pai.

>Piccolo is 7 inches taller than Nappa.
That can't be right

>expecting early 90s anime to have consistent proportions

Piccolo is 7'5, Nappa is 6'10

Wew, he's usually pictured the same height as Gohan.

King Piccolo maybe. Nappa was always taller than Piccolo in the anime, manga and video games.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=0LtytTGQYlo

i thought he trains with the cat guy and the beans?

I guess even the doctor need a dose now and then

mr satan was essentially a kickbox / mixed martial arts champion. He was good before getting flabby. We never see him before getting flabby, that's the deal.

A running theme in the budokai tournament is that it was already getting decadent before goku was born. Ki use was essentially a lost art - you were having martial artists and strongmen, but not people who actually knew ki based martial arts like the turtle school and their rival did.

WIth that said, world champion or not, batgod wins because lol batgod

He did in Dragon Ball. But yeah, you are right. He's the strongest normal.

He had a kid and the stress of that and being a super popular star caused him to stress out and start losing some inches up top... But he got them back down below!

No. He withstands power beyond what Bruce is capable.

>Satan hasn't even shown any technique
What is the Dynamite Kick
Also he was the legit martial arts champ for most of the years goku and crew were away from the scene, even with his advancing age

>youtube.com/watch?v=AGTIeaPgDM0&feature=youtu.be
>people still unironically think the sub is better than this dub

Bruce couldn't even defeat Chi Chi.

Who's larping? The Champ would tear Batman apart. He defeated Cell. Batman can't even put the Joker down.

Dynamite Kick

This kills the Cell.

This is what DBZ super should have been, a sol comedy about Goku and friends daily lives.

That shit won't be ending any time soon due to the constant influx of newfags, but you'll get used to the cringe eventually

The DB fandom is full of idiots who hate anything that doesn't involve fighting, or anything that mentions pre-Z material like the Arale episodes.

I always wonder if Mr Satan in his prime could take Goku in his first tournament. Doesn't seem unreasonable that he would be a match for him.

The most recent DC lore says otherwise. The newest Batman comics revealed that Batman did had a super-power all along: Peak Human Perfection. Also the Joker is immortal. It has to do with some Infimetal mumbo jumbo, but at least we know why Batman is so (insufferably) perfect.

The baseball episode was great

Super is best when it gets comfy
I did like Zamasu

In other words
Dragonball GO

Need advise

Nah. Mr. Satan was a god among non-ki users but Goku before quiting the Tenkaichi circuit was already able to completely wreck the place just with a heavily suppressed Kamehameha + his fight with Tien lasted like 30 seconds in human terms. That's how fast they both were.

Do I'm a man with shit taste for liking GT?
I liked a lot episodes about exploring and less about fighting.

Nah his daughter is even stronger

Huh? What does batman have something to do with this? Everyone knows that Bruce Wayne is not Batman, he is just your regular playboy billionaire.

Goku was already superhuman by his first tournament. Forget Goku; I don't think Satan in his prime would've been a match for Yamcha at the time.

>Strong enough to overcome the very fact that he is a human being and use an alien's transformation
>Strong enough in the first and weakest stage of that transformation to defeat a literal god after Goku achieved divinity and still failed to defeat that same enemy
Holy shit. Forget that useless playboy Bruce Wayne, even Superman may not be able to stop this monster.

dude, he killed Cell.

Even yamcha is stronger than him, and basically that's all the arguments I need.

The real strongest human is either Krillin or gohan's wife(satan's daughter), can't remember her name.
Halfbreeds don't count.

I don't think the start of GT was very good, mainly because it didn't do a particular good job of emulating early DB like was intended, but it was still the best part of that show outside of the last episode.

>Even yamcha is stronger than him,

Yamcha gets owned by a four year old.