What is Sup Forums's thoughts on the cartoon, The Wacky Reviews of Pan Pizza...

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on the cartoon, The Wacky Reviews of Pan Pizza? I think it's one of the best cartoons currently airing. It even has a spinoff called Pizza Party Podcast

I like his videos, don't really care about the podcast

Why do people have this urge to talk about this faggot?

The podcast was awesome until Ken left and then Jim took a huge hiatus.

He's the only good reviewer

>Sup Forums loves Raven in an unhealthy fashion
>But their waifu is tainted because Pan also waifus her in a creepy way
>So Sup Forums gets jealous and mocks Pan for liking the same shit they do

Sup Forums mods love sucking his cock.

Nearly every time someone brings something terrible about him the thread suddenly is archived or deleted.

imo I grew bored of his style and personality fast. He embodies all the '90's kid' cringy self-deprivation traits which once you've got stuff like a job and having to pay taxes and shit you kinda don't have the time for anymore.

I want to know what happened in his breakup, only one month and like nothing happened? Fishy

Pizza Party Podcast is the only good podcast left (Sleepycast was 1,000X better but it's gone pretty much) and the only cartoon reviewer I enjoy.

How do you not fall asleep watching that?

Usually listen to it while drawing/walking/shelving books @ my job, stuff like that, so it actually helps for background noise.

Because he's a cartoon reviewer who goes on Sup Forums

he has a gf now so they're all freaking that he's not "Just Like Us" anymore and need reassurance

be patient with them. or call them faggots and hide thread, same diff

See
But they didn't say anything till recently.
It was just a fling.

Imagine being so pathetic you live your life reviewing animated cartoons meant for 7 year olds

I still like the podcast but damn izzy is such a annoying cunt

>Jim will never fully come back
>nor will ken
FUCK

Fuck off Pan. You already have a girlfriend you normie cuck.

What did they say? The only thing I've seen relating to the break up was this.

Imagine being so pathetic you live your life reviewing animated cartoons meant for 7 year olds, and you take it seriously

>Imagine being so pathetic you live your life reviewing animated cartoons meant for 7 year olds, and you take it seriously
Isn't that basically what Sup Forums does?

>jontron but if he were a dyke

that's it

Wait, they broke up?

I guess it had to do with Pan's smegma then.

It is not autism when (we) do it, though.

Pretty cute.

All of Pan's reviews feel like dead air. He doesn't offer much of an opinion on whatever he's reviewing, and he does give any interesting information that I hadn't known before. Nostalgia Critic videos have more meat to them.

Saving this to post in future Pan threads

I think his taste is pretty garbage and he should kick the tranny off the show because he contributes jack shit, but other than that he's like a slightly less autistic Mr. Enter

He does good work but his type of review (comedy focused) is not my style.

I'm starting my own animation review show, with a focus on being informative over being a comedian, simply because I think there isn't a proper cartoon reviewer yet. Wish me luck. /blogshit

I prefer Super Eyepatch Wolf.

>need baby wipes to clean foreskin

I thought if you just showered regularly it'd be fine. Uncutfags, stop your lying.

He's great, I also like some of Digibro's videos.

Trust me when I say this, we don't need another YouTube cartoon reviewer

can someone post PanTrap plz

This one?

thank you

I would agree with you in the sense that we don't need another Pan-Pizza or Mr. Enter.

I'm striving for quality, both in production value and substance. There are many aspects of animation that nobody touches because making TTG clickbait it more profitable. I won't be doing that.

Anyway, this isn't the place for this discussion.

I made fan art for this nigga years ago and he said nothing
I'll never forgive him
ever

Good luck.

It should be fine, unless you forget to clean it for 25 years.

He was so close. Oh well, we must march on.

Whatever happened to that femanon who was sad that she missed her chance?

is pan a virgin?

Is there anything in this thread really worth talking about or should I just not bother with the backup thread this time?

Probably not, but what does it matter, just as pathetic as before.

All this makes my bitter soul happy that even when Pan has something good going for him he will still fuck it up.

So who's this fuckin loser? I don't keep up with cringy YouTubers like you fags

I'm not sure which femanon you're talking about, but I felt the same way. I'm not interested anymore, though. He's not pure and ripe for bullying.

He's an avatar of the cartoon side of Sup Forums.

He's actually not cringey, despite how this thread makes him look.

Ok so some literally who loser. Gotcha thanks

M-Man who would want to be bully'd by a girl? Thats pretty weird. ha ha

I think it was the one who was giving relationship advice to the whole thread.

>He's not pure and ripe for bullying.
Did he score? I remember him being close, but I don't recall it ever happening, so he might still be pure.

Even if he's not, he's now broken and punished since I doubt he was the one to end it.

Yeah and who'd want to demean a cute virgin boy about his inexperience while you take his first time, and then punish him if he cums before you say he can? that's really silly haha!

He hinted at them fooling around so he's ruined to me. I hope he's not too distraught, though. I'm sure he has a lot of female fans willing to be his rebound.

So he's a fucking faggot, got it.

his disingenuous pauses are distracting