What's your favorite Simpsons couch gag?

What's your favorite Simpsons couch gag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9s9nkuE30
youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6i2l-LQ-dXI
youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc
youtube.com/watch?v=7ecYoSvGO60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9s9nkuE30

>GOD'S NOT REAL BART WUBBA LUBBA D'OH D'OH

I hope they come back and do another couch gag with pickle Rick and lots of bible burnings.

>M-M-ORTY *BRUUPP* YOU K-KILLED THE *BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP* THE SIMPSONS

It was legitimately the funniest moment of the Simpson in fucking years. Maybe you gonna say it's a low bar to clear, but you cannot deny this.

lmao simpsons shills saying the early seasons are better, even though it's exactly the same shit. it's great seeing people become schizophrenic about this show. the simpsons was always shit

>mom look I'm trolling Sup Forums again

That 80s Miami Vice style Lazy Rider one.
I would legit just watch it if it were a show, kinda similar to Aqua Unit Patrol Squad One.

The early seasons being better is a well documented fact.

>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* sneed on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no sn-sneed o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no Sneed! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'Sneed' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find sn-sneed--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find Sneed because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK SNEED, SUCK CHUCK, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips red cap*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that feed & seed store you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that sneed on the sign
>b-but rick there isn't a sneed o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A SNEED
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM

John K further proving that he shouldn't touch animation ever again

>reddit starts liking it
It's totes bad now, guys

Needs to include November 7, 1999 as the day The Simpsons changed forever.

Of all the dumb "Reddit Boogeyman" posts on here, this might just be the dumbest.

Did you have to use that one? Now this is just a Rick and Morty jerkoff thread instead of a favorite couch gag thread.

The Don Hertzfeldt one.

The Tomacco episode...?

I always found this one funny, because of their faces, and the fact that they aren't even trying to sit on the couch.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums won the war

Welp time to pack up and become a goon

We had a good run

I never knew you could "over animate" something until this.

>over animate
keep your retard meme on Sup Forums

Nothing wrong with "over animation", there's so many other things that he's doing wrong that the fluidity is the least of his problems.

This one was good.

Fucking got me.

Chuck's Suck and Fuck
Formerly Sneed's.

See, the joke lies within the rhyming of the store's name. Sneed, Feed, and Seed rhyme with each other as they each end in -eed. Taking that away, you are left with Sn, F, and S. The Sn is irrelevant in this point, but the F and S are important factors in this joke. The bottom line "Formerly Chuck's" provokes one to replace Sneed's name in the title, initially producing the name "Chuck's Feed & Seed. However, as the sign had previously conditioned us to rhyme all the words, the mind does not perceive this as the proper name. The mind then subconsciously isolates the F and S and looks to Chuck's name. Ch is thrown out as it has no rhyming value, and the true relevant phonetic begins with -uck. Therefore, applying the suffix to Ch, F, and S, we arrive at the title "Chuck's Fuck & Suck." The end result is a hilariously inappropriate name, one that would never fly on a public store. The reason this is not a true name is both due to an In-Universe reason and a much more abstract reason. Along with being morally offensive, this whole arrangement of words is a cleverly-devised sight gag, meant for someone to glance at it for the fleeting amount of time it has onscreen and ponder about it. "Sneed's Feed & Seed, Formerly Chuck's." They may first wonder who this Chuck fellow is before connecting his name in place of Sneed, and it is then the subconscious rhyming kicks in. The person thinks for a second, laughs, and says something along the lines of "That's hilarious. I can't believe they got away with that."
Of course, the joke is now ruined thanks to lolsofunny people spamming it to high heaven always asking, "What did they mean by this?" or "ITT: Joke's you don't get" or just randomly shouting Sneed and Chuck's names in random Simpsons threads, ruining or derailing any semblance of a discussion they had. Yes, we all know what the joke is. No, we don't need this to be a micromeme of the next few months. You're killing threads with it, so you can stop anytime now.

See, the joke lies within the rhyming of the store's name. Sneed, Feed, and Seed rhyme with each other as they each end in -eed. Taking that away, you are left with Sn, F, and S. The Sn is irrelevant in this point, but the F and S are important factors in this joke. The bottom line "Formerly Chuck's" provokes one to replace Sneed's name in the title, initially producing the name "Chuck's Feed & Seed. However, as the sign had previously conditioned us to rhyme all the words, the mind does not perceive this as the proper name. The mind then subconsciously isolates the F and S and looks to Chuck's name. Ch is thrown out as it has no rhyming value, and the true relevant phonetic begins with -uck. Therefore, applying the suffix to Ch, F, and S, we arrive at the title "Chuck's Fuck & Suck." The end result is a hilariously inappropriate name, one that would never fly on a public store. The reason this is not a true name is both due to an In-Universe reason and a much more abstract reason. Along with being morally offensive, this whole arrangement of words is a cleverly-devised sight gag, meant for someone to glance at it for the fleeting amount of time it has onscreen and ponder about it. "Sneed's Feed & Seed, Formerly Chuck's." They may first wonder who this Chuck fellow is before connecting his name in place of Sneed, and it is then the subconscious rhyming kicks in. The person thinks for a second, laughs, and says something along the lines of "That's hilarious. I can't believe they got away with that."
Of course, the joke is now ruined thanks to lolsofunny people spamming it to high heaven always asking, "What did they mean by this?" or "ITT: Joke's you don't get" or just randomly shouting Sneed and Chuck's names in random Simpsons threads, ruining or derailing any semblance of a discussion they had. Yes, we all know what the joke is. No, we don't need this to be a micromeme of the next few months. You're killing threads with it, so you can stop anytime now

Of course, the joke is now ruined thanks to lolsofunny people spamming it to high heaven always asking, "What did they mean by this?" or "ITT: Joke's you don't get" or just randomly shouting Sneed and Chuck's names in random Simpsons threads, ruining or derailing any semblance of a discussion they had. Yes, we all know what the joke is. No, we don't need this to be a micromeme of the next few months. You're killing threads with it, so you can stop anytime now.

Of course, the joke is now ruined thanks to lolsofunny people spamming it to high heaven always asking, "What did they mean by this?" or "ITT: Joke's you don't get" or just randomly shouting Sneed and Chuck's names in random Simpsons threads, ruining or derailing any semblance of a discussion they had. Yes, we all know what the joke is. No, we don't need this to be a micromeme of the next few months. You're killing threads with it, so you can stop anytime now

This really is the Baneposting of Sup Forums. It's ot its own pasta and everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

This one, yeah, it's pretty good.

>WUBBA LUBBA D'OH D'OH

SOME CHUCKS ARE BORN
MAAAADE TO SUCK AND FUUUCK
UUUH IT'S CHUUUUUCK'S SHOOOOPPP YAAA

AND WHEN SNEED TAKES, OVER THEEEEE CONVIENCE STOOOREEE
TIME TO FEEEEED AND SEEEEEEEEEEED YEAAAAAAAAAA

IT AINT SNEED
IT AIN'T SNEEEED
FORMERLY CHUCKS SUCK N FUUUUCK

SOME CHUCKS ARE BORN
NEXT TO HOMERS FARM
LORD DON’T THEY SUCK YOU YAAAAAAAAA

BUT WHEN THE HOMER COOOMES THROUGH THE DOOR
LORD THE SHOP SELLS SEEDS N FEEEED

IT AINT SNEED
IT AIN'T SNEEED

Jesus, when did something as innocent and simple as the couch gag evolve into post modernist horror shows?

>meme

youtube.com/watch?v=6i2l-LQ-dXI

This is hilarious and it makes sense if you pretend that she has Parkinsons.

All animated shows wish they could be this well animated all the time

The robot chicken one

If the Simpsons had the same lively animation from back then I don't think this Rick & Morty gag would had worked.

Well, the show is beyond repair now so may as well try new things and experiment with the corpse.

>Amy winehouse
Who?

I love the fact that it's poking fun at the Simpsons as a whole while still being absurdist and weird as all get-out.

I fucking love Don Hertzfeldt.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They sit down and the Monty Python foot squishes them.

Simple and effective.

is that stephen merchant and if so why

>I'M PICKLE SNEEEED

This one

The Ricky Gervais show

I came here to post this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

amusing that even wikipedia references that chart

>Couch gags used to be used to pad out a few extra seconds of run time
>now they take up two or three minutes and are made by someone else

im aware but the original isnt from the show so why was it edited to stephen

Got a link to the OP gag?