Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b2CtgkwJQA
youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y7ODRjzCM
youtube.com/watch?v=nTMOCxajJEk
youtube.com/watch?v=6Rfd_8dPLYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgp5Qv1GAaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly think you suck.

Much better than the movie it was based on.

My question now is whether or not we may see something like this for monsterverse

A good cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=1b2CtgkwJQA

Based as fuck with God-tier character and monster designs. Watching it every Saturday was one of the highlights of my childhood.

>dunno how they're pulling this off
did you watch the movie? They say like 5 times that Kong was still young and wasnt close to full size yet

Yeah I know, but still, he can only get so much bigger.

>Legendary Godzilla is essentially a grumpy old man who just wants to be left alone
>Shin Godzilla is a walking Cancer that cannot be killed at all and is implied to be producing replacements for humanity.

One of my favorite cartoons as a kid.

Five bucks says Shin Godzilla 2 has an Eva influenced Mechagodzilla design.

They said in the movie that Kong is still young and in growing..

So the new Legendary film is gonna be a remake of Destroy all Monsters?

sure he can still grow the extra 200 feet.
but what kong also needs is a massive boost to his endurance.

godzilla wasn't even bothered by tanks blasting him or missles exploding against him
kong was bleeding from m60 and m16 bullets and from a helicopter blade slicing his hand up.

I liked it, but I was also 11

godzilla, mothra and rodan vs ghidora

GO! GO! GOOOO!

Way better than the movie.

The bones of his parents weren't that much larger than he was though.

F

here is hoping ghidora will actualy be a real treat

Not a high standard.

>Godzilla and Rodan get into a massive city-destroying territorial brawl.
>Mothra shows up to try and get them to stop because it senses Ghidorah draws near, but instead it just becomes a three-way battle.
>The King shows up and shit gets real, forcing the three to put aside their differences and team up to save the planet.

They better not mess this up and actually have human characters worth caring about.

According to background material Gidorah directly inspired the book of revelation.

kick-ass isn't coming back is he?
don't want another movie with his shit acting hogging the screen and only 10 minutes of short godzilla scenes

Director directed Krampus and Trick r' Treat
Also, pic related

Where is this from? Is it offical material/synopsis?

So they're going for more of a horror movie vibe for this one? Could work.

Bring back Jet Jaguar!

It's gonna be this
After King of the Monsters, Godzilla is washed ashore onto Skull Island and sees how different it is compared to the last time he's been there (remember the end of Skull Island)
The natives see his presence as doomsday and turn to Kong who's bigger now.
Kong's the underdog but Godzilla's still weakened from his fight with Ghidorah and part of his radioactive dorsal plates gets removed due to said battle.
Kong uses it as a knife
Insert Monarch members giving exposition

Skull Island twitter revealed Monarch's history

Fuck, thats some cool stuff, I just hope that the new movie is better than the first, Kong was a fun time but the first Godzilla became a bore after Cranstons character died, the final fight was cool tho.

hmmm would make sense why godzilla would have trouble with kong (who is far weaker then him or ghidora)
if big G is wounded and weakened then kong has a chance to put up a fight

two words:
OPPOSABLE
THUMBS

I hope they re enact Kong shoving a tree down Gojis throat.

I want kong to give godzilla a nice big thumbs up at the end to signify a friendly battle and friendship formed from fighting together.

and what if godzilla does it to kong this time?

youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y7ODRjzCM

Best human character.

but his parents were killed by those lizard things he killed at the end of his movie, and they were nowhere near godzilla size, neither were the skeletons

Surprisingly really good despite how shit the movie this cartoon was based on it was.

Godzilla 1998 is kino.

Gamera>Godzilla.

the cartoon serie yes
the movie was a boring piece of shit

JJJ has balls of steel.

Heisei Gamera - AKA the gamera trilogy from the 90s was the shit.

I miss this guy's monster designs. He did a lot of cool shit in Ghostbusters/MiB/Godzilla.

and to think that godzilla beat the avengers, the fantastic four. stepped on the hulk like he was nothing (and by the size difference, he is) slapped thor away like he was a wet noodle
and beat pretty much everyone
and just left on his own because he got bored at the end.

This introduced me to godzilla as a kid so I owe it a lot considering my love for godzilla as an adult now

>Ghostbusters/MiB/Godzilla
Truly Fox Kids had the best cinematic universe

>TFW Sony is doing nothing with the studio

I want a universe where Jameson tames Godzilla and fights the Marvel Zombies.

Zillar Jr.'s pretty cool.
I like the moment where he's on the Empire State Building; it really gives off a cool impression

Zilla is actually not a bad monster design

I wonder what 98 would have been like if someone other then Emmerich held the reins.

GOAT Godzilla cartoon

I want your penis in my mouth user

Loved the monster designs and noises they made
youtube.com/watch?v=nTMOCxajJEk

This timeline also references Hedorah, will likely be the monster that Kong and Godzilla team up to fight.

>MONARCH theorizes that the beating wings of a giant creature could have created an anticyclone that unleashed airborne pollutants across the city.

It's Rodan

Definitely best cinematic universe.

MIB had one of the best intros for a cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Rfd_8dPLYw

First season was good since it set up the monsters and alien invasion well.
But in the second season it became really mediocre and they decided to abandon their sense of continuity.

Zillas problem was he was Godzilla in a Godzilla movie. If it had been Zilla: The Beast from the Depths, the movie wouldn't have been hated as much

A modern Hedorah could be pretty terrifying, but I'm not a fan of that redesign. You gotta have have the big surreal eyeballs.

Good lord, I had forgotten just how good this was.
I got chills.

Who is your favorite kaiju, anons?

Rodan or Mothra I guess. Going by the scene they're filming in Mexico Rodan's stuck in a volcano.

Mothra. One of her powers is poison scales at the cost of her own life, which in this continuity could mean she has to go rest and cocoon herself in China

godzilla's for babies

YOU'RE for babies

Aside from the big G himself, I assume.

Anguirus.

Hedorah is maybe my favorite one off kaiju. He was a legitimately terrifying monster, dropping hundreds just by flying over them and melting Godzilla's body part, and I felt that some of the pollution scenes they did were rather good. If it wasn't so much of a fever dream, vs. Hedorah could have made a good horror film.

And Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot.

It might happen as long as Garth "Tease But Don't Show" Edwards stays away.

Mothra is my all time favorite but my favorite designed one is Gigan because even though he's a Kaiju he looks like a 1980s loose canon cop that doesn't play by the rules

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgp5Qv1GAaQ

Those guys are monster making masters.
Shame they prolly won't have time to insert new monsters of their design.

based dan severn legend in the ring and octagon and a pretty good actor too

Comfy series desu.
Got the DVD of it a while ago. Always thought about making webms of it, but could never seem to do it right, and /m/ doesn't like Zilla in their Godzilla threads.

I felt like checking, and apparently there's a cast list already.

>The film stars Vera Farmiga, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Kyle Chandler, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Thomas Middleditch, Charles Dance, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Aisha Hinds and Zhang Ziyi.

>Zilla Jr's gf and child were killed by a giant turtle
That must have hurt

What the fuck was his problem?

He didn't get the komodo puss

It hurts every day
This

Fug.

swole as fuck
Zilla Jr. is truly best boi

The only good thing that ever came out of that abortion of a movie

>volcano is in Puerto Rico
>film in Mexico

Okay I guess

I'm excited for this guy to bring his Krampus sound design magic

>Godzilla's for making babies
FTFY

Gotta be Biollante, I'm just a sucker for crazy plant things

>the mary sue of all Godzilla kaiju

Every franchise needs a heel, and Gigan is a great one.

Gigan looks like he sucker punch you and then flip you off while he steals your bike.

I like to think that, in anime terms, he's the nutty sword guy that loves violence and licks his swords.

>Watching Rogue One
>hear there are Godzilla cave paintings in Gerrera's cave
>cannot find them

Can someone help me find where they are?

>an anthology series about MONARCH fighting monsters

I'd watch

Also rumor season for Godzila 2 is in full swing and it pisses me off because in general kaiju fans are dumb enough to eat anything up

Whenever the director says anything on twitter news sites blow it up to huge proportions

First he confirmed some practical effects for monsters and articles said suits were coming back

Then he hinted at tweaks with Godzilla's design and articles said he would look completely different even though that doesn't make sense with the established canon

Now he just posted a picture of the oxygen destroyer (not a prop, just a picture from 54') and now people are saying it's confirmed to be in Godzilla 2

I never see any other series have little things get blown up like that

>Toho press conference for the anime
>Godzilla is a plant now

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D

To be fair when it's the director of the movie saying certain things it tends to be seen as a credible source about what's gonna be in the movie

I know that, but the exaggerations are ridiculous.

Suits, complete redesign, really?

So will Toho continue with the Shin Godzilla movies?

They said they are not allowed to make any live action Godzilla films until after the release of Godzilla VS Kong and Anno said he wants the story to be over

So most likely a no

What the fuck.