Well this episode sure got relevant again fast

Well this episode sure got relevant again fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how

I remember that episode, it was great.

because the confederate flag thing?
people have been bitching anout tht for years man, this is nothing new

Hiya Sup Forumsfag, wanna defend the actions of a domestic terrorist on Sup Forums?

I think it is racist but it is part of the history.

But he wasn't talking about an Antifa riot, or a BLM member sniping cops from a parking garage.

Lots of people are getting in a tizzy over statues in the South of Confederate icons. That's what the rally in Charlottesville was ostensibly about, but there are lots of other instances of statues being vandalized and even torn down.

Several Antifa riots

Why does the alt left think behaving like ISIS will bring people to their side?

Yeah......real life is beyond parody now.

You're implying they think before they act.

Are we really gonna start referring them as alt-left? Do they even fit on that side of the spectrum?

Some of these folks do believe what they are doing is right.

And you cannot say much to convince them otherwise no matter how wrong they are.

They're Communists.

>neo-nazi crashes car into crowd EXACTLY like Muslim terrorists in Europe
>this is somehow an alt-left thing
Look I'm sorry that the Daily Stormer got taken offline but fuck off to some other website

I'm left wing myself and have always refered to SJW as alt-left since the alt-right became a thing.
They're extremists that don't represent traditional leftist values in any way.

>Talking about the taking down of statues
>LOLDUDE SOME GUY CRASHES HISCAR
What is reading comprehension?

they should take down all confederate statues, i don't know why we're celebrating traitors

Keep backpedaling man, it's about history, not about what the statues stand for right, surely referencing a satirical show aimed for children will help the neo-nazi cause. Shadilay and fuck niggers right.

Wasn't BLM, unfortunately for your narrative. BLM's problem is it's too schizophrenic of a movement, plus people can just yell black lives matter and be considered part of that movement despite not actually sharing the tenants on the official website.

Ever since bullshit like The Patriot Act got passed, the criteria to be a domestic terrorist has gotten... abstract.
So if you think someone who never even planned on running a bunch of people over was trying to inflict terror on people, be my guest.

Antifa is a domestic terrorist group.

Can't you read? Some Anons were talking about the tearing down of the statues and how it's how ISIS tearing down historical monuments and some user started talking about the Charoltesville car thing. Also History is dark and grim are we supposed to remove all of it because it doesn't appeal to the people? The lives we live now is paved with blood.

And the problem with them is that they get away with shit. How many times have mayors ordered police to stand down so those fucks can do as they pleased? Berkeley had enough of that shit after the first riot, thats why right wingers decided to take it in their own hands. Charlottesville mayor did the same shit and look what happened. It wouldn't have escalated had that not happened.

>Sup Forums

IDK, imagine living in a town where everyone wants it removed, and then some chucklefuck nazis from everywhere else came and demanded you didnt do that even though it's your town. As far as I am concerned as someone born and lived there all my life, any , relatively minor, violence they got in return is justified on this practically armed and literally lethal invasion on our innocent and idealic town/small city

And that is not something South Park touched on in this episode

lighting the monk on fire always kills me

I keep forgetting how Sup Forums Sup Forums is and it sucks

nazi cunts fuck off

SOUTH PARK DID IT

This. Also while I don't agree with the Nazi flag shit how is it acceptable to burn American flags? Media goes apeshit over Nazi/confederate flags but burning of the Us flag is a okay because freedom of speech but that same freedom doesn't extend to Nazi flags? Burning flags of my country gets your ass thrown in jail.

I thought the mayor removed it without asking anyone what they think?

Everyone is making it a race thing, even if the thing wasn't meant to be a race thing, they're making it a race thing. Then they make it so much of a race thing, the KKK latches onto it and makes it even more of a race thing.

No, they asked and majority of the town was undecided on the issue that's why the debate they had, had weight.

Ok man, this thread totally has no reference at all to the riots in Charlottesville, the tearing down of confederate statues, and likening black protestors to Islamic extremists in the hopes of changing the narrative on quite literal neo-nazis murdering protesters, it's all super coincidental. That's totally not why you're posting from your phone in the hopes of evading bans, you neo-nazi faggot.

>people can just yell black lives matter and be considered part of that movement despite not actually sharing the tenants on the official website
What, so you're saying it's not enough to have beliefs to follow to be part of the movement, you have to give their members a place to crash too? What's next, giving them blood?

No, we pretty much all wanted it or at least were ambivalent and there had been much discussion for a long time

>practically armed and literally lethal invasion on our innocent and idealic town/small city
Marching to a statue and saying "we like the statue, we don't like Jews" is not an invasion.

It's hard to find someone defending the murderer, but plenty are defending the antifa thugs.

The statue isn't even historical it was put up within the century, purposefully placed overlooking black communities, for the sake of keeping the 'white america' dream alive.

>DK, imagine living in a town where everyone wants it removed, and then some chucklefuck nazis from everywhere else came and demanded you didnt do that even though it's your town.
Well, since the Occupy Wallstreet riots, a lot of people that were starting shit were from out state. Oregon and Washington need to fuck out of California, hard enough with the idiots we got here.

Because the media likes to sensationalise shit.

>anyone i disagree with is a nazi

I prefer the ctrl-left label myself, but it will never catch on.

If you're gonna reply pls don't reply with a straw man, it makes you seem dumb not that you aren't but you should at least strive to look smart.

Haaaaa, good one

>history is relative
>we're on the right side of it
Make up your minds, libtards.

>got relevant again fast
>fast

It came out 17 years ago

deaths after blm riots: zero

deaths after neo-nazi riots: 3

fuck nazis

Man the mods are really crushin it today

you're right white supremacist is more accurate, these people don't care about germany

>Confederate monuments aren't a race thing

Sup Forums's IQ is in the single digits.

fucking drumpfel whiteskins

only if they're cute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers

Confederate states were a part of US history, it really isn't a race thing if it was should we erase all US presidents who owned slaves? erase Thomas Jefferson from history? where does it start and stop?

The Democratic party was the pro-slavery, pro-secession party which is why the modern examples are keen to destroy reminders.

Anyone who believes in white privilege is secretly white supremacist, honestly. When you take the dumb movement away from white supremacy, it's just bullshit they teach in every university about whites vs everyone else.

All that shit should just be put into museums where most people will never see them. Someday we'll be able to stop talking about the Civil War and forget it ever happened, and that will be a good day. Thinking about things like that is too stressful.

Right I remember that political parties are actually run by the ghosts of their founders and are forever unchanging organizations.

>Confederate states were a part of US history

Confederate states are part of HISTORY, not explicitly US history. The second they seceded, they gave up that privilege. Anyways, most of that shit was erected during Jim Crow, not the Civil War.

you're retarded if you don't understand the difference between erasing vs not venerating the past.
or you're trolling.

Oh, so I guess Germany should start hanging up nazi flags and make new statues of hitler, because, you know, it's history?

Why doesn't Batman just rape a nazi?

This is some revisionism right here, did you forget they became part of the US of A again?

I know you're baiting but holy fuck please die

You can't rape dead people

The difference is Thomas Jefferson and George Washington's slavery was a passive byproduct of an era where that was the norm and were active fighters for our modern nation whereas the Confederacy actively fought to keep slavery and tear our country apart.

>What is the 3rd Reich.

He probably did during the WW3 storytline

I'm of the mind that it's fucking stupid to have monuments of rebels that failed to secede, but that the statues should be relocated into museums not destroyed.

Sup Forums was losing their collective shit when Trump condemened racists but the alt-left thing make them feel validated, like deep down their guy support them. They see Trump as their dad or something

Did you forget that they stopped being a Confederacy when that happened?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
Above all, this. Fucking died while protecting the people protesting against them. Dallas chapter BLM is the worst because they kept wanting to hold rally days and weeks afterwards against the cops after the shooting

>forget it ever happened, and that will be a good day
I know you might be baiting but holy shit that stupid

Still part of US history or do you think that when we were only 13 colonies that wasn't US history?

Either Democrats are responsible for past acts or white people aren't.

They want to have their cake and eat it too.

Who's "them", even? The alt-left is literally just Trump slapping half of "alt-right" on whatever the opposite of "right" is. It's a purposefully vague, wishy washy opposition to the alt-right made to justify his retarded "Let's blame all sides for this one guy driving his car through the people who hated" statement. He doesn't know what he means, and his supporters don't actually know either, but they'll be happy to give fifty different answers about who it COULD mean. Soros plants, Antifa, BLM, Muslims.

That might make a good South Park episode

>He doesn't know what he means, and his supporters don't actually know either,
He means masked thugs swinging clubs committed and are also to blame for violence.

>Either Democrats are responsible for past acts or white people aren't.
That sure is an ultimatum that has nothing to do with the conversation. I never said anything about all whites being responsible for their past. And how is a political organization similar to a race? You're such a fucking tool for making this comment, jesus christ.

The founding fathers owned slaves because that's what rich businessmen did in order to keep making money, george washington even specified in his will that his slaves be freed when he died. The civil war was one side fighting to have the right to have slaves.

They're not to blame for the guy running his fucking car into a fucking crowd. You just don't want to accept responsibility for your whole fucking rhetoric, every fucking day it's "race war" this and "race war" that and "we have to be ready for violence" and then when the consequences actually come down on you you put out a video where you fucking cry like a baby to the police. Fuck off.

>Stupid nigger can't get over slavery. Come on, it ended more than 150 years ago
>SOUTHERN PRIDE! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! NEVER FORGET!

And it was irrelevant until recently, than it got relevant fast.

>They're not to blame for the guy running his fucking car into a fucking crowd.
Hence "both sides".

After we beat their fucking asses and forced them to, yeah.

Alt-right is used because it's a convenient term that encompasses anyone whose political views seem "alt-right"ish. Alt-left is kind of the same thing. It's just referring to "you know, THOSE people" rather than a specific group.

>Who's "them", even?

Antifa, BAMN, and similar groups.

>It's a purposefully vague, wishy washy opposition to the alt-right

I'm still not even sure what the Alt-Right even is despite everyone talking about it all the time, so it sounds like both terms could stand to have a greater degree of clarification.

all must pay for the sins of their father

>That sure is an ultimatum that has nothing to do with the conversation.
It explains one reason Democrats are eager to get rid of reminders of their party's past; it contradicts attempts to browbeat whites into loyal voting and donations.

Well, it wouldn't had happened had the neo nazis just been left alone, have their little rally and be done with the day. But, no, idiots had to go out there and try to prove something obvious by inciting violence. AND, had the mayor allowed law enforcement to intervene and do their fucking job, it wouldn't have escalated to that point.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html?m=1

>dumbass yokels declare war on their own nation to own other people
>get crushed like the retards that they are.
>"whoa mane, they wuz just trying to protect their livelihoods n sheeit"

>bernout uses an AK to mow down elected officials
Just like my sandimes

If it were soros plants, antifa, BLM, or muslims, they wouldn't need a new label. Alt-left is a collective term for the worst of those and other similar groups.

I'm partial to delete-center, since it seems everyone's pushing each other further into extremes and the center is going away in a wake of stupidity.

Not that guy, but the idea that monuments are neutral beacons of history is pretty dumb considering the how and why the statues are there in the first place. You can be very aware of a serial killer without giving them the honor of a statue in a park named after them.

fuck off trump.
Statues put up to keep niggers in their place during the 50s aren't a part of confederate history.

>You can be very aware of a serial killer without giving them the honor of a statue in a park named after them.
>San Francisco unveils a statue of the Zodiac Killer

There isn't a delete key in the center of the board you tard.