Who'd win, Sup Forums? In a purely melee fight, who wins?

Who'd win, Sup Forums? In a purely melee fight, who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XArdN6gHQk
youtube.com/watch?v=wpGK-H8tiaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>radioactive lizard vs cosmic entity
gee I wonder

Big G.

Even with Godzilla's plot armor and Big G's jobberforce, I still say Galactus has got this one.

Galactic would probably fucked up of it was purely physical, but as a cosmic entity he could build armor that could negate anything that Godzilla does.

Ghidorah's a cosmic Entity.
youtube.com/watch?v=4XArdN6gHQk

Are you seriously asking if Godzilla can fight the third face of the Living Tribunal and the physical embodiment of the concept of power in the Marvel universe?

Galactus lost a fucking fist fight with Fin Fang Foom. And was sent flying by Hulk using Thor to smash Galactus with Mjohlneer.

>radioactive lizard
that's like calling the sun "a big-ass candle"

Galactic. No way Zillas going to get a punch in with those arms.

I love you user.

*Galactus
Autocorrect has made a fool of me yet again

>Calling him Zilla

Well that's not the version in the image. Of course if it's a matter of which version, it's another toss up because I think Space G can be like bigger than the earth depending on what you read/watch

In Marvel universe, the only thing that even caught Godzilla's attention for like, five minutes was JJJ leaning out a window and screaming at him.
He took Mjolneer to the face and got right back up. He literally flattened the Hulk so badly the Hulk calmed down and spoke a full sentence.
It took the combined effort of S.H.E.I.L.D, Avengers and Fantastic Four to stop Godzilla from wrecking shit, and they failed and Godzilla left because he was just bored.

Let us not forget that he was hit with Pym Particles to become human sized and then small enough to fight Rats in New York sewers then FUCKING BROKE THE PYM PARTICLES and grew back to normal size.

F4 even used one of Doom's time machines to send him back to the Cretaceous period. He just marched his giant nuclear ass through time back to New York.

The nuns wont let me say the god word

>Mfw Godzilla absorbs the Power Cosmic.

And that's just the fucking Marvel version.
Dark Horse version took the fucking meteor that ended the dinosaurs to the fucking head, and was completely fine.

>implying he even needs to get physical

youtube.com/watch?v=wpGK-H8tiaM

Could a Symbiote possibly fuse with Godzilla?

That cute. Really cute. Thor and Hulk survive planet destroying attacks and came out fine.

Yet when they fought Godzilla they were his bitch.

Use Goji

Just like how when Marvel fought the Attack on Titan's titans, they were their bitch. Crossover jobbing magic of the highest order.

You guys are joking right? Godzilla is nothing to Galactus.

Wanna go over all the feats the various Godzilla's did?
Got melted into a skeleton and then into nothing by the Oxygen destroyer, came back in 2001
Got buried under tons of ice
Got electricuted
Got hit by fucking lightening
Survived the vacuum of space
Took two black holes fired at him to the fucking head
Survived Hedorah, something that would kill the majority of Marvel heroes and villains
Survived several nuclear bombs
Survived a horrible 1998 american film.
Is a single father with no source of income.

Oh let's not forget, was sent to hell, fought demons, had his flesh eaten, fought the Hell Guardian, and marched his merry way out of Hell.

A Galactus thats the same size as his opponent is probably gonna lose that fight especially in a melee battle where as Godzilla is constantly fighting tooth and claw against similar sized kaiju his size and bigger

I wish Godzilafags were permabanned from this board, they do nothing but shit up Sup Forums with their offtopic trash.

Godzilla can never lose because he's the title character. That's hardly a feat

Calm down spergy.

Galactus, Godzilla is slow and getting to the zipper on the back is easy

that's nice but galactus blew up a universe once

>First movie he was in he dies
>Fought King Kong and lost
>Fought two newborn baby Mothras and lost
>Was on the verge of losing to Kumonga until Minya intervened.
>Almost lost in his fight with Hedorah and was only kept alive by his Hulk tier level of Regen
>Lost to MechaGodzilla twice before he literally became Magneto
>Was getting his ass handed to him by Titanosaurus and MechaGodzilla 2
>Lost to MechaKing Ghidorah
>Lost to Mothra and Battra
>Lost to MechaGodzilla II after his second brain was exploded
>Was losing to Space Godzilla
>Dieing while fighting Destoroyah.

With Melee only skills? Impressive. He punch it until it blew up?

>Just like how when Marvel fought the Attack on Titan's titans, they were their bitch.

Jesus Christ, who fought them, street level heroes? Pym as Giant-Man could solo any one of them alone by sheer virtue of having equivalently increased mass thanks to Pym particles, while Titans are extraordinarily less dense than their size would suggest because some half-assed attempt was made to get around the square cube law. Hell, he could probably take on hundreds at a time without much effort.

Godzilla is a shitty movie franchise with a SyFy tier budget at best

So are all the Marvel movies?

Galactus, but he is so moved by the creature's tenacity and commitment to the balance of nature that he spares the planet and makes Godzilla his new herald

Beware, for his is the SKREEEEOOOONK cosmic

I love when people get so assblasted about the fact Galactus sucks a melee that even Fin Fang Foom beat him in a fist fight.

>Be patient with me, I have autism

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

Who are you quoting? Some Marvel movie fan? "Watch the big green radioactive giant wreck cities"
Marvel even copies Godzilla.

Billion dollar franchises.

Yet Godzilla's been making movies since the 50's and is still around, hasn't lost some of it's characters to Fox and Sony, and isn't owned by Disney. How odd.

Implying Marvel movies look as bad as a guy running around a plastic city in a rubber suit is pretty damn stupid user

>Sup Forums proves again how abysmally awful its taste is
Gee, would've seen that coming

It's Japanese pride bullshit. That's why they all look so damn terrible

Defending this shit Really nigga?

You do realize the Batman and Captain America suits are literally rubber?

>fought king kong and lost
t. buttmad monkey man who doesn't know how a draw works

Name one thing wrong with it

>being this retarded

And yet despite having movies released since the 50s, it still made less than MCU.

>SOMETHING FROM THE 70'S LOOKS BAD!
Defending this shit
Really Nigga?

Cap wears chainmail mate. Batman kevlar/some sciency bullshit

Are you legally blind?

Oh if we go by the inplot stories? Godzilla's skin is literally cancer burns from having a nuke go off right by him.

Where does one get this rubber stuff?

Fucking use your head. The fucking suits they wear for the movie shooting is rubber, you dimwit.

The post specifies melee only

Are you all still mad that 2014's Godzilla made more money then Gaurdians of the Galaxy? Poor Marvel Disney Babies. Don't worry, you can watch season three of Super Hero Squad on Disney XD.

I just didn't read the thread, fuck movieshit agreed

Man, I fucking hate Godzilla. What is the point of whatching a character that is written so he has dozens of asspuls, wankery and deus ex machinas? He is less of a character, and more of a plot device.

Like some other things this board worships.

>Gigan going "Fuck you guys, I'm not being paid enough for this shit".

>Entire DC and Marvel cinematic universes

He's a force of nature man.

And more to the point, kaiju stuff is like pro wrestling but with dudes in monster suits. It's magical.

on par with most marvel movie fights desu and the costumes are way better

>2014's Godzilla made more money then Gaurdians of the Galaxy
Short of $244.3 million.

Godzilla would win, I know, stupid question.

>implying that I like big 2 shit
>implying that every character in big 2 shit is written as Godzilla anyway

>Is a single father
This is truly his greatest feat

I don't hear anything wrong with it.

Godzilla is basically the Hulk.

Has the Hulk ever beat Galactus?

Sup Forums once again proving it's the shittiest board with the shittiest taste.

>implying rubber suit monster movies are a mark of good taste

>he even can't defend his shit taste
Sad!

>Is a single father with no source of income.
Proof Godzilla is white

Dont forget he fought Charles Barkley

So, you actually retarded or memeing?

Well, Godzilla did 'beat' Hulk. Hulk stood there and roared, Godzilla didn't see him, stepped on him, and K.O'd Hulk.

And Lego Hulk used Lego Thor as a weapon to smash Galactus into a portal, if that counts?

>Is a single father with no source of income.
The fact that he's willing to raise Minilla makes him a better dad than I would be.

>tfw your dad wouldn't beat the living piss out of bullies for you

>can't formulate a single argument
>asks if other people are memeing

The answer is simple: Godzilla.

>posts meme

>Well, Godzilla did 'beat' Hulk. Hulk stood there and roared, Godzilla didn't see him, stepped on him, and K.O'd Hulk
Wasn't that just a gag page/panel?

Yeah, they're a sign of excellence and quality.

>all this deflection because he still can't make an argument
Sad!

Yes, of course, that's why they're the punchline of the film world, right?

He still took Thor's hammer to the snout. Hulk usually got KO'd from that back then.

No, that's Hollywood.

>fucking rubber suit giant monster flicks have more prestige than a blockbuster Hollywood film
Sure thing, bud.

>Hammer Studios went to Toho to make a Nessie film.

They're only bad because critics and youtubers go 'lol rubber dinosawrs'

>Man, I fucking hate Superman. What is the point of whatching a character that is written so he has dozens of asspuls, wankery and deus ex machinas? He is less of a character, and more of a plot device.

They do. It's wonderful, isn't it?

>recycled hollywood garbage spewed out on a yearly basis is shittier than movies that actually put meaning behind them
Yes, and?

I knew a casual shit would bring up Superman. Go back to /m/ and let the actual fans discuss our on-topic stuff here in Sup Forums - COMICS AND CARTOONS

>Godzilla movies
>having any meaning behind them
o im laffin

Non-Jobber Galactus erases Godzilla. Regular Galactus loses