DCEU ClickBait

When Will The DCEU ClickBait stop sites like Screenrant,WeGotThisCovered,CB,CBR,CosmicBookNews,CinemaBlend Also YouTubers Like Comicbookcast2 and John Campea Write and say nasty Stupid shit about the DCEU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMW2Zht5XQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=pMW2Zht5XQ0

Probably when the DCEU stops sucking ass.

That's a good image. I'm taking it

>Everybody is wrong but me

Fuck The DCEU

Why would I need those articles to make me hate the DCEU when the movies already do a damn fine job on that.

Why Are You Capitalizing Every Word You Fucking Imbicile

They Said Wonder Woman Would Be a God awful Mess

No they didnt. It was a single dude saying it. It did get a little messy at the end.

>Why would I need those articles to make me hate the DCEU when the movies already do a damn fine job on that.
Because nobody dislikes those movies, they're just victims of peer pressure and mouse shilling.

BAKA

>Because nobody dislikes those movies
So everyone who dislikes is just being paid by Disney?

Considering it got good reviews AFTER it came out, I don't see your point at all. Even half in the bag liked it, and they're on Disney's payroll.
Maybe Zack Snyder is just a mournful director.

?

anything is possible

spbp

Nice tears, mousefags.

Obviously

Hopefully never. Seeing people getting pissed at this bullshit is too amusing, like they don't know the attention they give these idiots just feeds them and keeps the clickbait engine going.

What tears?
DCEU has only had one bona fide hit so far, although it does look like it's heading in a better direction.

So do we kill them

well how come I never got my money for hating BvS? Where's my fucking check Mickey?

yeah were my check fuck the dceu

fuck the dceu

fuk the dceu

>Nobody dislikes these movies
>They are just giving into the pressure being applied by their peers
>who dislike these movies

Your statement is self-refuting, and basically, you're fucking dumb.

Anyway, it should surprise nobody that comic-book news and media rumour sites are clickshit. They don't do real journalism, it's just people linking each other's sourceless "my dad works at Nintendo and he saw Cyborg II already AMA" rumours. These guys fucking farm Reddit and Sup Forums for "scoops." If I made a convincing enough rumour tonight, it would show up on ScreenRant tomorrow.

Half the time, they don't even spell check. Why would they put the effort in? They make enough money being shittier than a high-school newspaper, and it's not like they are reporting on anything important, anyway. They're talking about who might cameo in the next Star Wars movie.

So, should you believe these rumours about Justice League? Probably not.

Does that mean that Justice League will actually be good? Probably not.

Since legitmate film news sites like THR, Deadline and Variety are saying the same things, yes assume Justice League sucks

>projecting this badly

>People bullshiting on the DCEU
>Proceed to call them Marvel/Disney fags
All. the. fucking. time.

>They are just giving into the pressure being applied by their peers
>who dislike these movies
Look, satan, most people just read these reviews and then parrot them without digesting the content. 90% of the populace is incapable of critical thought, otherwise these movies would be a hit. Then others just spout the same nonsense to fit in with their friends who read these braindead reviews.
It doesn't help that Disney has a horde of marketers online brigading against the DCEU.
You're a victim of groupthink and corporate-sponsored opinions, but you can't refute the fact that Snyder produces remarkable cinema.

>90% of the populace is incapable of critical thought, otherwise these movies would be a hit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Based Whedon will save the DCEU from Snyder

This is the level of discussion mouseshills bring to the table. You can't discuss good film because you've never seen any.

Unironically this.

The fact it's garbage makes everybody want to shit on it because it's the cool thing to do opening room for shitty clickbait sites to profit from the bullying.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Snyder fans have a passion for film, disney fans have a passion for 5 cents per post.

fuck what ever syder

fuck syder Fuck the dcru

the dceu will alway suck

Holy shit you Snyderfags are so fucking sad.