I need all of your laughing reaction images so I can laugh at Sup Forums

I need all of your laughing reaction images so I can laugh at Sup Forums.

digitalspy.com/movies/news/a835863/lionsgate-live-action-naruto-movie-rewrite/

(That's Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, One Piece, Death Note etc...)

We have more live action failures than Sup Forums by far what is so funny?

does Sup Forums even cares about hollywood at all?
Sup Forums that loves Sup Forums quality posting

I don't really care about that movie shit, I just want to post laughing reaction images for OP.

>does Sup Forums even cares about hollywood at all?
Someone posted about the new Death Note movie expecting a Sup Forums-Sup Forums tier reaction.

Sup Forums's response was basically.
>This is barely anime related. Why would you post this here?

Here you go.

>based on the anime
>has nothing to do with the anime
What? That's like complaining about someone talking about The Winter Soldier on Sup Forums

To be fair, have you seen the trailers? It just kept the name and general premise and not much else.

I thought the One Piece TV Show sounded awful, holy shit.

Is anime going to become the new capeshit as far as Hollywood adaptions are concerned?

For all their faults, I appreciate Sup Forums's zero tolerance of Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit. It's a refreshing change from the rest of the site, and especially Sup Forums.

Considering they've all been critical and commercial flops with very few exceptions, it'd be more accurate to call them the video game movies of the 2010s.

Hollywood really wants to but they just can't get the shit going on at all. And this Naruto shit won't be any different.

The suits are too fucking blind to see why anime is so appealing to kids and on their intent to make it resonate with casual audiences they kill everything that weebs are attracted to.

Is that Elmer Fudd?

The beauty of Sup Forums is that between the elitism, nigh-omnipresent waifufaggotry, and perma-generals it is nigh impossible to bait Sup Forums with off topic content in the same way that it's easy to bait Sup Forums or Sup Forums or nu/mu/. Smug anime reaction images are the ultimate casual filter on Sup Forums.