Biggest waifus

This is a thread of biggest waifus, and is made for posting and discussing biggest waifus and why they are the best

Biggest waifus are the best waifus

I really hope Robinson doesn't fuck up Doris. Simone did fantastic work in making her a good character. And yeah, Robinson is the guy who's typecast into making old forgotten stuff work in modern times, but still.

And for fucks sake, would it kill people to remember she's a mad scientist?

>that nose

>Doom Patrol will never be good again

I was thinking about a complaint the other day about someone mentioning Spider-Man didn't have enough good female villains, so I started just brainstorming ideas for fun, and came up with a giantess villain.

She'd be a sort of like Cupid from Arrow where she's madly in love with the hero, so a yandere type. I sort of was thinking like a Kamala level fan girl, but evil.

I don't know if she'd be able to control her powers, but the way I imagined it was that she gets in some kind of research accident involving Pym particles and something else, so whenever she gets hit by energy or kinetic force, she grows bigger and tougher. (The chemical reaction might also make her be crazier?) If cops start shooting her it would just cause her to grow bigger, and then she'd just start causing chaos to get Spidey's attention

I was thinking of the name Hi-Rise for her supervillain name, and then her normal name could be Hila Reilly or Rosenberg or something.

I don't have much in the way of design right now, other than busty as hell.

Just thinking out loud and thought I'd put my ideas down somewhere.

>>Wish Marvel would make a giantess ongoing.
>>Cassie is now Stinger and never grows.
>>New Wasp doesn't grow
>>New Giant Man is so forgettable

Why is it all so lame?

>thousands in property damage
>hero

So, the Hulk?

Does she count?