Spongebob MMO patch 1.28 got released today

Spongebob MMO patch 1.28 got released today

>Chum Bucket Raid heroic version open
>Salty Spitoon raid open
>More bus rides to Rock Bottom
>New legendary item: Octo's Clarinet

pretty decent patch so far, the extra bus rides to Rock Bottom is fucking great. I hate it when im in Rock Bottom and I miss the bus and I have to wait 4 hours for the next bus.

DAILY BOSS HARDNESS RANKINGS:
ULTRA TIER:
>Plankton's Mech
>The Flying Dutchman
>Patrick's Sand Robot
>Dr. Pig
SS TIER:
>Puffy Fluffy
>Robot Overlords
>The Patty Gadget
>Plankton's Army
>Abrasive Spongebob
>Double D, Johnny Bravo, I.R. Baboon, and Buttercup (The secret commercial event)
>Doodlebob Round 2
>Sea Rhinoceros
>Wormy
>Ninth-Dimensional Monkey Man
>Spongebot Steelpants
>THE APPETIZER
>The Cyclops
S TIER:
>The Mob of 46853
>Hungry Hand
>Buckethead Neptune
>Dennis
>Squidward's Ghost
>King Patrick
>Talking Dog
>Doodlebob
>The Art Collector
>Tom
>Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
>Bubbles the Dolphin
>Man-RayOpolis Man Ray
A TIER:
>Giant Krabby Patty
>A Real Gorilla
>The Monkey Man
>Lord Poltergeist
>Sea Whelks
>Tattletale Strangler
>Dead Eye
>Bubble Bass
>Hash Slinging Slasher
>Sea Bear
>Seagulls
>The Lionfish
>Jellien Overlord
>King Jellyfish
B TIER:
>E.V.I.L
>Killer Krabby Patty
>Howard Blandy
>Drippy Brothers Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
>ALASKAN BULL WORM
>Atomic Flounder
>The Moth
>What Zit Tooya
C TIER:
>Big One
>Jack M. Crazyfish
>Squilliam's Revenge
>Alternate Krabs
>Kelp Thing
>The Fleas
>Man Ray
>Squidward's Ghost
OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING TIER:
>Plankton
>Flats the Flounder
>Dirty Bubble
>Sneaky Hermit
>Doodle Squidward
>Le Spatula
>Squilliam (Band Geeks only)
>Kevin C. Cucumber
>Udon
Discuss.

Daily reminder that the rumors about a Nicktoons Unite expansion are fake. It'll only happen when the Spongebob Online team can actually agree with the teams for the other Nick MMOs

>>Dr. Pig
He's dead, we've gotten clarification enough and it's time to move on, stop beating the dead man's chest already. It'll be easier once we move past the realization, accept it, and stop bringing it to light.

Where's the raid and class rank lists?

None yet, but we've already made tiers for all the playable characters.
S-TIER:
>Patrick with wumbo stat maxed
>Mr. Krabs with the "Soiled Money" ability
>Gary
>Larry
>Mermaid Man with a maxed out justice stat
>Old Man Jenkins with the Cannonball Jenkins build
A-TIER:
>SpongeGar
>Karen
>Sandy using a hibernation build
>Patar
B-TIER:
>Mr. Krabs
>Patrick
>Sandy
>Spongebob using the "How to blow a bubble" skill
C-TIER:
>Barnacle Boy
>Mrs. Puff
>Spongebob
>Squidward
OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING TIER:
>Plankton
>Fred Rechid
>Old Man Jenkins

I think this is an old one. Where's food Patrick?

>get to cyclops
>team is pretty specced to handle it
>beat it by the skin of our fucking teeth
>find out about the strat with the sprinklers
>find out there's a secret true raidboss where the cyclops turns into a dark version with brand new attacks

I fucking hate this game sometimes

The list doesn't take into account the new spatula drops spongebob got too, this is a 1.24 list. What the fuck man

How do you reach the dark cyclops?

You need to find a special item in the trench, namely the "real mustaches" Equip them to your tankiest party member. Rather than running after activating the sprinklers, stay in the fight. As long as the man with the mustache survives, you'll be given a small new cutscene, with the cyclops suddenly gaining power from the many corpses he has collected. Suddenly, he'll gain new armor, and fight your team.
We wiped first time through, its super fucking hard, even with patrick with wumbo stat maxed.

DO NOT USE HIBERNATION SANDY,
SHE GET INSTANTLY BROUGHT BACK TO NORMAL THE SECOND THE BOSS FIGHT STARTS

NEXT UPDATE:
>Tutorial called the "Krusty Krab Training Video" coming out soon for new players
>Auto-censors whenever the secret formula is brought up outside of the Krusty Krab in chat
>Two new groups to join, Plankton and the Patty Stealers, and the Spongetrons, the latter only being able to be used by Spongebob mains
>New mounts coming, such as Boaty, the Burgermobile, the Clamboni, the Underwater Heartbreaker, and the Chumpany Picnic, the last two allowing for multiple people to sit in
>One new boss fight, the Bikini Bottom Museum of Boating, which is a timed boss
>Droprate of Sorry About the Scabies cake increased
>Droprate of Snail-Po decreased, to keep Spongebob mains from eating it too much
>Rusty on Rye droprate increased for older users
>Krabby Patty Burglar and Krabby the Clown builds to be added

>Octo
Don't tell me they're filling it with Post-GameCube garbage.

>More bus rides to Rock Bottom

Thank FUCK

Just play ffxiv retards.
No reason to play a game without healsluts.

Sea Rhinoceros is easily B tier if you bring the Anti Sea Rhinoceros Undergarments. You have to sacrifice your underwear slot for a weak item but it gives you plenty of time to switch the item out before the fight. They shouldn't even allow that desu

Has anyone managed to unlock him as a familiar? Everytime I get close my Magic Pencil either breaks or I lose control of doodle.

Hey anons, is it better to build Sandy full-tank or ulility in the current meta?

*utility

Read that again. It is to, not from. If your character is in Rock Bottom, he is still going to be stuck. They also still haven't increased balloon spawns, so good fucking luck buying one without spending all your money. The developers are fucking retards.

>playing Sandy at all in this meta
It'd be better to make an entirely new character until they buff her. She's pretty shit after her last nerf.

Aww what the fuck, that doesn't even make any sense! It's just a moneygrab at this point I don't even know why I play anymore.

Any advise for the panty raid? No matter how hard I try to stealth through it, Mama Krabs always finds and one-shots me even with a max defense Mr. Krabs build.

What are you saying even? All the Sandy builds are just OP as hell.