Its a Dick Grayson gets raped episode

Isn´t this like the third time dick gets raped by an older woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/batman-and-harley-quinn-gives-a-big-middle-finger-to-th-1797949316
youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Batman-and-Harley-Quinn
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-07.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Living the dream user.
Living the dream.

Makes a change from being raped by Alfred.

what the fuck is this? why does it look like the old batman show?

meme characters have meme scenarios repeat themselves

It wasnt rape though

Can't rape the willing.

Bruce Timm needs to quit. He's going through some shit and taking it out on us.

New movie Batman and Harley Quinn,

Batman TAS deleted scenes bro

this would be great if the animation wasn't so goddamn cheap looking

I know the jew does the gassing in this movie.
Literally a solid minute of her hotboxing the Batmobile.

Does anyone has a gif of that random goon doing the 60s batdance in front of batman?

DId you even watch the movie? He clearly consented.

Fucking ESL.

Lucky son of a flying bitch.

What's the age gap between Harley and Dick?

I'll just leave this here

io9.gizmodo.com/batman-and-harley-quinn-gives-a-big-middle-finger-to-th-1797949316

Eh, I'd much prefer she have sex with Dick than Ivy

Tired of more and more lesbians.

Harley Quinn fans deserve it desu

>But the biggest problem is how much it cheapens Harley Quinn, turning a beloved character into an “Idiot Meat Skank.”
She was always that. I always liked her in the show, but that was her character.

Typical Harley, always getting Pamela's sloppy seconds.

Say what you will, but that whole scene was animated beautifully.

Can someone post the full webm

She's mainstream now.

People will think she's meant to be a positive female rolemodel when she's been anything but.

Harley was not skanky or stupid. She was literally created for BTAS. She had all the same endearing antics as BTAS except without the murderous streak. She was playful and childish and devoted to a murderer. You were meant to feel worse for her for getting caught up with the Joker.

She was a trained psychologist at Arkham that Joker brought down to his level. Her being corrupted was supposed to be a reflection on the Joker being evil, not Harley being dumb.

That was my first exposure to the character. Also my first Batman comic. Not sure if the German version combined multiple issues (they often do), but the other stories in that issue were really dark - like the Mad Hatter going more insane and Ventriloquist fighting with his Scarface personality over the last picture of his dead mom, which he ends up tearing to shreds, then shooting himself through his puppeteering hand to stop Scarface.

Dick was at least in college in BTAS. 5, 10 years tops id say

It doesn't count as rape if she didn't stick it up his butt.

You don't get raped by your underwear.

I love how she's a "skank" because she wants some dick, somehow i doubt they would be saying this if that was Ivy or even Batgirl. Last i checked females liked to get laid too.

This articles and the comments make me want to buy this shit out of spite

By BETH ELDERKIN.

If you're too embarrassed by your job to use your real name, quit.

> Look, I’m not saying Harley Quinn can’t be sexual. I mean look at her relationship in Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti’s Harley Quinn comic, where the antivillain owns her sexuality without ever getting sleazy.
> every getting sleazy

did this idiot actually the run?

Shut the fuck up tumblr. It's not about wanting dick. It's about throwing away all of your morals, your career, and your entire life for dick. There's a big fucking difference between wanting a fucking, and actively participating in numerous murders in the vain HOPE of a fucking.

And I better be sucking down bait here, because I really don't want to believe you're actually serious.

>She was playful and childish and devoted to a murderer. You were meant to feel worse for her for getting caught up with the Joker.
Nice revised narrative. She was a homicidal henchman with the gimmick of being the main villain's dame. We've seen this in fiction before. It's not new. She was a henchman who aided and abetted a spree killer and when she got her comeuppance, it was played for laughs.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Why is Harley fucking everything that moves all of a sudden? Shit, she almost fucked Bruce.

>almost

Nigga that shit has been implied to have happened in certain stories.

S O U R C E

>Why is Harley fucking everything that moves all of a sudden?
>all of a sudden

She literally fucked the professor for a good score in college and that was in the BTAS timeline

Oh shit. I remember reading that comic as a kid.

>implying "she" didn't legally change her name to that

Did anybody ever actually read that story? Because it did not go down the way Sup Forums thinks it did

Which story, the one written by Paul Dini or the reaction to that one written ten years later?

Don't defend Timm's declining level of quality in a reaction to SJWs user, Harley's sexuality in this movie managed to be more juvenile then what we got in BTAS and I think it's because Timm had the freedom to do so.
With restrictions Timm and Dini used the understated sexual nature of Harley for subtle jokes.
Without it Timm shows zero restraint and makes me wonder why DC sucks so much when it comes to cartoons now.

>She was a homicidal henchman with the gimmick of being the main villain's dame.
This. Harley likes being a villain. I know DC is trying to have it both ways right now but originally in BTAS Harley was never coerced, never tortured or dumped into a vat of mind altering chemicals. Being seduced by evil isn't a pass, it's what happens to people every day.

Harley wasn't even that sexual in the movie, the only parts of her being overtly sexual in the film I can think of is the Nightwing scene and the Bar scene

Isn't that Part and Parcel with Western animations?

>sudden
>*insert page from mad love where she fucked her way to the diploma*
She always used her sexuality to get what she wants. The only difference is with the Joker that now she got thirsty and does everything she got told.

You cannot fuck your way to a diploma.

Every time she got a bad grade she spent a few hours with the teacher and got an A. Maybe she wasn't a complete doofus and she didn't have to do it that much, but she wasn't capable to be a doctor.

It's a comic book.

I think we can agree that DC allowing the creators to put sex into its direct-to-DVD movies was a mistake.

Does that mean harley quin marry to dick grayson?

Or did she keep dick grayson kid?

>You cannot fuck your way to a diploma.
youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA

So feminist icon Harley Quinn is a rapist now?
Terrific.

Harley-Quinn was never positive. She's always been a slut.
Her goal was always "pleasing Mistah J"
It's only because of her popularity has DC tried to convert her into a positive role model... and doing it POORLY. You got this line of toys for girls, you got Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Supergirl... and Harley-Quinn. Stop it DC.

>So feminist icon Harley Quinn
since when?

Why is everyone thinks this is a positive thing!

Damn.. Haste sauce dazu?

Because Nightwing got to fuck Harley Quinn you stupid dong

Since women got their hands in "geek" stuff. 2007 and on.

He can get any girl, Harley is shit tier

Harley is fucking top tier

How can you have taste this bad? Anyone who lets the Joker put his dick in them is shit tier.

Besides the joker having a chuckle inside Harley's jack in a box, she's top tier

Literally no, even being attracted to the Joker disqualifies her.

Her body isn't even impressive considering most girls in their universe look like that. Her personality is terrible. Her accent is terrible. No reason to go for Harley at all.

>personality's terrible
>accent is terrible
Oh I'm arguing with a retard never mind

Well not in real life user

comics can say whatever they want though and have it be true for their world

You can 100% fuck your way through college if you get C's or B's and want them bumped up to A's.

He wasnt a womanizer, you shitface!

Do you even realize that he got raped or sexual assault two times? You think this is funny? Im allowed to be salty and upset about this! You guys are bunch of sickos who think sexual assault is funny!

>Nightwing
>not a womaniser
user...

see, the problem with dick is you can't rape or sexually assault him if you're a girl because he literally always wants it

How much would he charge for the Full Monty?

Always?

That whole webm is like 12 frames lmao. Beautifully animated my ass you fucking retard.

Just think how many STDs she's received from the Joker.

No Bat-Condom is gonna save you from that.

That's fan-art.

Are you implying the Joker is promiscuous?

The simple fact of the matter is all these blustering fucks are mad purely because Harley is an obsessive ditz toward a single man, rather than many men or a woman (or many women.) They want a Harley who enables "empowerment," which for your average retard means sleeping around and doing whatever you like without consequence.

I'm all for her having character, quirks and adventures outside of the Joker's sphere of relevance, but that incessant love of the Joker is a major part of her character. It's her thing. It's what she was created for, and her entire aesthetic (when it's not total garbage "revamped" with booty shorts or a brassier) is based off of the concept of riding Joker's coattails. Yet surprising to no one, these people who haven't written or drawn anything in their life don't understand what a motif is, and their ideal Harley is some panic-pixie le so crazy ebin character who has no restraints and "can keep up with the boyzzz." It's incredibly sad. They targeted a character who was popular because of this dynamic duo with Joker, and they want to destroy that dynamic without realizing your cleaving off half the fucking character.

>The Killing Joke features rape and bad sex with Barbara Gordon
>Harley features rape and bad sex with Dick Grayson
What's next? Will Batmite be raped in the next animated Batman movie? 'the fuck, Timm.

>some panic-pixie le so crazy ebin character who has no restraints and "can keep up with the boyzzz."
You're describing classic Harley though. Your only beef seems to be superficial (what she wears, which makes you sound like a Christian soccer mom) and the fact that she's single now. Wowee she's been ruined!

You really don't care about the character. You just want to bitch about it.

re-read my post

Characters change and evolve over time though.

Peter Parker started as a high school student. Now he's not (in comics). Dick Grayson started as a teenage Robin. Now he's the adult Nightwing.

Not saying I'm fond of every change that was made to Harley, but there's no reason she can't evolve beyond Joker's abused bitch.

>batman now wears a tank top and short shorts
>is very bubbly and happy all the time
>this has destroyed what his character was created for
>people will obviously complain about this
>WOWEE HE'S BEEN RUINED JUST ENJOY THE CHARACTER DUUUUDE COME ON MAAAN

>You're describing classic Harley though.

No you chronic dick-eater, I'm not.

Harley in the original cartoon always jobbed solely to other females (Batgirl) or little boys (Robin) and lost about 50% of the time. Even Joker, a character shown in that show to be cowardly and only capable of defeating Batman with tricks, can throw her around effortlessly. This is absolutely nothing like what they've tried to turn Harley into, where she's often seen holding her own against Green Arrow or Deadshot or the entire Gotham police force or whatever.

It's like they watched that one episode where Harley perfects a plan Joker originally couldn't get to work (which is, again, not physical fighting) and thought "wow, Harley is a very POWERFUL character!" Except she's not, she has the crippling weakness of being chained at the heel to a psychopath and being a psychopath herself. And also a woman.

I'm just glad it was Harley Quinn instead of Catwoman, considering how hard Timm pushed for that pairing.

Also Dick consenting to sex with Harley like that was awful, people like to joke about him being a womanizing manwhore, but outside of that notorious fanfiction-tier Young Justice tie-in comic and that stupid sex-before-my-wedding Annual, he's not the type to just have casual sex all the time, especially not with a maniac like Harley Quinn. Movie was still complete trash though, but it wasn't because of Harley's characterization. It was because of just about everything else.

here is the full movie instead, because im too lazy to make a webm.

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Batman-and-Harley-Quinn

This. Harley was seriously there to be the joker's punching bag and allow for more "depth" of sorts for joker stories.
Now if she were written by the right person, she could single handedly take out superman without kryptonite. Oh, and she's this empowered whore who don't need no man and blah, blah, blah...

But that's comics I suppose. Every single DC character is, in the right hands, this unstoppable force that no one could ever beat 1v1.

Like the flash. He was a funny and fast hero who took on street level baddies. Now he's a cosmic force that can outrun death, run back in time, and atoseconds, lol. It happens to everyone.
The core of every comic character, personality and powers alike, all get explored to bullshit levels, to where everyone is a literal god and nothing like their original form anymore.

>Your only beef seems to be superficial (what she wears, which makes you sound like a Christian soccer mom)

I'm impressed someone as stupid as this even found the board. Her original outfit is her nude silhouette you realize?

he's a pure slut, user

Allowing sex scenes isn't the mistake
Allowing Bruce Timm to do the sex scenes is the mistake

I'm not even a Harley Quinn fan (new or old), but I take amusement out of this just because of how assblasted nostalgic 90's kids are getting over it. I hope they give her actual superpowers next.

Shut the fuck up! Asshole!

>I'm really enjoying the fact that they're ruining this character for old fans and not attracting new ones with such a bad idea

You sound like a great person worth having a discussion with.

Not attracting new ones? She has plenty of new fans and her current solo is selling pretty well. You're just mad her character changed into something that no longer appeals to you.

>She has plenty of new fans

Her new books sell like shit. Even a major motion picture with her in a starring role bombed, much like the cartoon in the OP.

>You're just mad her character changed into something that no longer appeals to you

You don't seem to understand the distinction between appealing and pandering. The original Harley was well-written and meshed because she had a clear role and characterization. No one has any interest in a boring ass gurrl power stereotype we've seen hundreds of times before, especially when it erases all of the prior character. The sales charts will demonstrate this.

I thought her new comic was doing quite well, isn't Harley Quinn one of the most popular super hero/villains right now?

a pure demisexual whore

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-07.html