Name a better event comic. I am waiting

Name a better event comic. I am waiting.

Crisis on Infinite Earths

I can't

Age of Apocalypse

Multiversity

Anything.

Secret Wars

DC One Million

That's not an event comic

Secret Empire

kek

Forever Evil

I don't remember this one.

Easy

Blackest Night

I need to finally read this. I'm more of a DCfag and I've been meaning to check out some more Marvel stuff. Fuck, I should get to that this week or next.

Yeah, it was funny when Cap chased Nixon to the White House and then committed suicide

Missing the point but how would you recommend me reading Final Crisis and ROBW? I got interested into these after reading Metal and I want to understand what I find.

Read everything Morrison up until those two things.
4th world
CoIE
Everything related to and including Infinite Crisis

If you read 52, there's virtually no reason to subject yourself to CoIE.

AoA
DC One Million

How long and relevant are 4th World and 52? I already read both Crises previously.

Good times.

Fpbp

There's none. Final Crisis is the highest achievement of modern comics only rivaled by Multiversity.

Honestly just referencing relevant. You can read Final Crisis if you are aware of what 4th world is. I'd say read Morrison's Batman run definitely, RIP is a big part of it.

Is this event real? Did Cap really throw a dab out on that h8r?

Yep. This was published during the Watergate trials and Nixon was still technically in office.

Why do people hate Nixon that much? There already were worse abuses of power in American History. Like he's supposedly the devil, but fucker had good policy and is basically the poor kid who became president.

This was published when Nixon was still in office, and lying to the American people while refusing to hand over his tapes. Basicially, trust and faith in the US government was very low, and this was coming off him "ending the war" in Vietnam was sweeping the country during the election. People were exicted and happy about his policies, then the Watergate investigation opened up again. People felt betrayed, and Engleheart seemed betrayed too.

Steve took off his uniform after this and became Nomad.

It's not even Morrison's best event.

Really enjoying that Morrison dick, huh?

what is his best event?

DC One Million

52 >>>>>>>>>>>> Final Crisis

>Blackest Night

>aka The Cereal Lord's Fan favorite Fan Fiction

I like secret wars and secret wars 2.

Kingdom Come

does this count as an event?

Why wouldn't it?

>event comic
>good
This is the worst meme.

Why would it?

It is a elsewhere story, not a event.

:)

not an event you tard

this, anyone else who answers is a fucking pleb and should be shot

death of superman

One Million is good and I was obsessed with it when it came out. Now that I'm not twelve anymore and just read the (Morrison parts) of the omnibus: it's still very good, but a bit here and there tonally. I'd say it has some pretty cool concepts, though.

Final Crisis is more condensed and a closed narrative. It hits harder.

I always found it a bit slow to start up, it's worth it at the end but that was a big turn-off for a few of my not-so-comic-fan friends.